PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Q´s

Alexaris
06-28-2005, 01:48 PM
First one

For those of you who have the Bose symphony (6 cd in dash) works the random changer, cause on mine only works the random cd, not the changer.

Second one

Does your lights on the speedometer and revs lights up with the dark or just the needles, cause on mine just the needles not the numbers on white

Im a little bit concern about these things, cause there are just a few cars and wants to know if I have problems with my car

Thanks

phatAvant
06-29-2005, 01:50 AM
I dont have the Symphony, What do you mean by random changer because I had it on my Avant before so maybe if you explain it better I can help...

However on your lighting up issue, my numbers and needles light up when its dark (I think theyre actuallty lit the whole time but you only see it when its darker or your in a small tunnel)...take it back to the dealer bro...

steve

J-roc
06-29-2005, 02:18 AM
I have the Bose Symphony and I am pretty sure I read that when you put on random the CD will randomize a lot of songs on one CD before changing to an other because they say you get more "listening" time this way. Since the disc changer takes time to load. As for the needle lights I too believe they are always on without the other dash lights that come on when you turn on the headlights. Like Steve said you only see or notice them when you go through tunnels or a really shaded areas, I am sure it is just a "safety" feature.

Alexaris
06-29-2005, 08:25 AM
Thanks

Steve what I ment is on the menu you have three choices to play the cd. no random, cd random and changer random, cd random just play random songs of one cd and changer randoms plays all cds, but on mine if you select random changer only plays the same cd, but what J-roc said could be the reason, plays a lot of songs on the same cd and then change.

On the other issue, I know that they are always turn on but the intensity of the lights depends on the external amount of light, but yesterday I crossed a tunnel and just the needles turn on, I couldnt see the numbers on white.

But Im going to check with the dealer