PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: LPFP/fuel sensor, suspension, tires..etc

Unit1Evangelion
03-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Ok I am in need of a few things for my car. I want to make it 100% before doing a few basic mods but I that means I will be looking for the mods as well. Hopefully someone is parting out their cars so I can get them :D.

Needs:
Lower Pressure in tank fuel pump
Fuel Sensor
OEM Clutch
Summer Tires x4 245(235)/40/18 (Don't mind anything over 75% tread left.)
License plate lights housings. (the LED lights melted the connectors inside pushing the metal connection further in which pops a code.)

Mods for B7 Avant:
RS4 sway bars front and rear
Lowering springs (1.5inch front 1.25 rear)
Symphony II + with bose harness (no defects)
Armrest Iphone mount? I have the phone hookup but would rather have my iphone or Ipod in there.
DTM RS4 front bumper s-line version w/grills
Avant hazard triangles

I'm not rich by any means, but I am in need of the the top items and if a great deal presents itself for the mods, I would be willing to scrounge up money to grab it.

Thanks

seal66
03-19-2013, 09:15 PM
I have the symphony II radio with bose harness- Actually should say it well be pulled here shortly to install my other system. Also I should have my stock LPFP ready as well. IT holds great at 4+ bar at full WOT pulls at stage 2.

mexiricer
03-19-2013, 09:42 PM
I got a pair of falken tires in the socal classifieds. With light wear >85% tread left. Asking $160 for the pair. Make me an offer if you're interested. Good luck with the rest of your parts!

Unit1Evangelion
03-20-2013, 08:10 AM
I have the symphony II radio with bose harness- Actually should say it well be pulled here shortly to install my other system. Also I should have my stock LPFP ready as well. IT holds great at 4+ bar at full WOT pulls at stage 2.
Sorry I wrote this on my phone and forgot to put the + for the radio. As for the fuel pump, how much you looking for?

I got a pair of falken tires in the socal classifieds. With light wear >85% tread left. Asking $160 for the pair. Make me an offer if you're interested. Good luck with the rest of your parts!
I will let you know. I received a pm on a set of dunlop sp sport 600. If it falls through with the STI tires i will let you know. Thanks

mexiricer
03-20-2013, 11:35 PM
Sounds good. Hope it works out for ya [up]