PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Car Parts in Europe

wildrice
03-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Hello, I am from the states. I was talking to a friend and he said that there were a few guys who would take a vacation to Europe; and on their trip they would also buy cheap(er) Audi parts and just ship them back. Just wanted to know if they are cheaper and by how much. I am just looking for a bumper and some s4 door blades.

Thanks guys, cheers!

lucelo
10-10-2013, 04:54 AM
The worst year for the auto industry in Western Europe in three decades . European car makers are probably not making . All the above mentioned parts are of cheaper quality when you buy the US version .

degree in tourism (http://smf.edu.sg/en/bachelor-of-commerce-hospitality-tourism-management-2/)

kidpaint
12-21-2013, 12:36 PM
wildrice did you have any luck finding parts? im in Germany now trying to find some stuff and its not as easy for me cause I have to work all the time. Hoping you found a place I could check out. Im from Minneapolis myself

JasonM
12-20-2014, 02:49 PM
I don't think this is the case--or at least it's not anymore as far as I know.

TonyAUM
04-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Hey guys, I'm in UK , I.used buycarparts.co.uk based in Germany seemed to be good prices, maybe they have US site? invoice says: E&S pkwteile GmbH, Josef-Orlopp-straBe 55 10365 Berlin possibly a store, hope it helps

Jism
08-17-2015, 11:22 PM
If you want to buy parts cheap, it's even better to head to poland instead of Germany. The reason is that Poland is a cheaper country with it's (still) own currency instead of the Euro. The production line of Audi is also in Poland.

For people in UK, Holland or Belgium, germany is the better country to 'buy' parts from. Going on Ebay.de is also a must if you are looking for a specific item. But beware of counterfeited parts. Esp china shit... walk away from foreign turbo's n stuff.

Since i'm from holland, i can see a 10 to 20% price difference for me to buy in Germany instead of Holland.