PDA

View Full Version : Finally I'm here: first impression

phatAvant
06-19-2005, 04:14 AM
Hiya guys,

Well as most of you know I was supposed to move to Spain for quite a while now, and that a red s line sportback was sitting there waiting for me.

WELL IM HERE NOW!!! BUUHHAHAHHHWHHAHAAAAAAAA

First impressions:

Drove home from the airport in the car and it was nice felt a bit slower than my old tdi avant, but nothing a chip cant fix....I didnt really push it either cos first of all I had my 9 month year old son and my gf in the back, and second of all its still brand new, so break in first (I know break in is non existant nowadays but I guess Im old fashioned [:D] )

Later that night I took my bro to his place and had the windows down, and I must see quattro feels confident and the sound of the engine with the turbo was nice. Needs an airfilter to hear the turbo better though.

More to come with pics once I get settled in and wash the sporty.

steve

Meesh
06-19-2005, 10:47 AM
*jealous of quattro*

A4rce1
06-19-2005, 10:29 PM
cant wait to see what you do!!

a2a2pqk
06-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Sweet!! Congrats man!!!
Can't wait to see pics of the S-line A3!!!

phatAvant
06-22-2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by a2a2pqk
Sweet!! Congrats man!!!
Can't wait to see pics of the S-line A3!!!

washed the car yesterday night, its so damn hot in here...

will try to get u some new pics as soon as I find a nice spot to take some, (Spain is new to me...)

Wish I had the S line bodykit, but hey the interior is seriously comfy..

steve

|Sandman|
06-22-2005, 01:12 PM
great Steve !! canĀ“t wait for those pics [;)]

Diogo

evilkoala
06-22-2005, 10:22 PM
pics pics pics :)

foofighter
06-22-2005, 11:04 PM
good job meng...glad you made it to spain ok and your getting settled in.

post up some pics of your surroundings!

siuson2
06-23-2005, 12:19 AM
where are them pix!!!!!?

phatAvant
06-25-2005, 01:28 AM
Pics will be here as soon as I can wash my dusty car, and find a nice spot for taking pics, cos over here its all building sites...

I just noticed that the car is missing the dot on the 2 DOT 0 T, so I'm the only one to have a 20 T Quattro [mad] and there is no S line grill badge, and the valet key is missing, so will have to go to the dealer to get it fixed, my dad took delivery and didnt know much about the car, so now I'll have to chase em for the little things now...

steve