PDA

View Full Version : The AZ A3

J-roc
05-30-2005, 01:59 AM
Well the A3 is broken in and the romping has begun. The DSG is awesome. It is always hard to decide if I should use the "manual" or the S mode with the DSG. Super smooth either way. Just love the fact that in S it redlines for me. Handling is awesome. More than I expected from a "stock" car...maybe it is the Sports Package? And it isn't even a Quattro. Lastly when the ESP is on and I am pushing it I can barely tell that it is working. Basically very little power loss. Well, I just wanted to share my thoughts about the new rider. Can't wait for the chip and bigger wheels. [drive]

RippleChip
05-30-2005, 05:22 AM
Very nice, now just time to get that kit on.

phatAvant
05-30-2005, 01:15 PM
Ima try mine out soon too, cant wait, glad youre loving your car...

what wheels are you going for???

steve

evilkoala
05-30-2005, 05:49 PM
ya, i did a test drive of one too. the dsg was soo much fun and the engine was surprisingly torquey.[a3]

J-roc
05-31-2005, 12:06 PM
Well we are still waiting for the kit to be put on because the body shop guy has been busy. [:(] For wheels I am still looking around. Although I really like the ones on your A3 Steve!! [eek] And Evilkoala, the engine IS really torquey! I am having tons of fun.

Anthony
05-31-2005, 09:12 PM
No Jim, you know those wheels are going on the GTI. You'll have to pick something else... [;)]

I say BBS RS-GTs or perhaps those new Neuspeed wheels. 19"s right? [:D]

J-roc
06-01-2005, 03:12 AM
True, true...So many choices.