PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Audiman78
05-19-2005, 12:19 PM
I am 17 and i just bought a 1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5spd. I live in Lancaster County PA. I started working when i was 12 on tuesdays and usually saturdays i mowed for my grandfather at his shop. Wednesdays i worked for my other grandpa at his store. I saved and saved and i actually wanted a VR6 but the insurance was insane for a 17 year old. I fell in love with this green Audi A4 on Autotrader and went and bought it with my life savings. My school is small and poor and my family doesnt really have much money either. My dream had come true and i had the nicest car in school. I have been working almost everyday to pay for insurance and gas but anyother money leftover goes to try and get a performance part for my car, hopefully a chip. Well i went to school the other day and this rich kid from our school goes out and buys a green Audi A4 2.8 it is exactly like mine. Everything i worked for felll apart. I want to kill this kid so bad. He wants to race all the time to make a joke outta me. He cant drive stick worth crap right now and i reasonably good at it, but he knows its faster. He did it to be a ..... On his permit he wrecked his dad's brand new Acura TL and his mom went out and bought him the same car as me. I was so crushed, i dont know what to do. I dont have enough money to do anything and it stinks. I hate him so bad, it shouldnt be like the Audi guys should be bros this guy is being a hoe. What do you think i should do? I lift alot and i am alot stronger then him and could kick the crap outta him but that would only give me temporary satifaction. This is like an unwritten code or something you just dont go and do that. I baby my car like nobody else. I carry a microfiber and spray wax with me all the time and i also carry interior detailer. The only thing i have on him is that i take better car of my car. I am so mad or something i just dont know what to feel, just reply back and tell me what you think, maybe i am blowing it way outta protion.

Chris

MKGIY
05-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Who cares about that other dood. You earned that car now enjoy it. His mommy bought him that car and he will prolly trash it. Take pride in your car and drive it like you stole it. Oh and maybe bang his girlfriend. [;)]

Mike

Starting
05-19-2005, 12:30 PM
are you 17 or 2? cause thats pretty good writting for being two.

black9918tq
05-19-2005, 12:31 PM
u still got the 1.8t on him , mod it to hell and smoke em

BranCKY3
05-19-2005, 12:33 PM
Get it chipped then hand him his ass. I am in the same boat as you, I am paying for my car and my insurance, I turn 18 in 2 months. Honestly I have the nicest car at my school IMO who actually paid for it, not paid for by their parents.

Just take pride in your car because you paid for it. It's not some free handout like everyone else gets. Chances are that kid will end up totalling it driving like an idiot.

Oh and post some pics!!!

EVIL-AUDI
05-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Who gives a F*ck about anyone else.

HazeJz36
05-19-2005, 12:43 PM
^ditto.......

IndieRockSteve
05-19-2005, 12:47 PM
uhm. your trying to impress a kid whose mommy bought him a car?

really, you just worked your ass off to buy this car, you only need to impress the lady's, and I'd say your doing a pretty good job of it so far.

all you gotta do is have 3 lovelies in the car with you next time he pulls up with an empty car wanting to race. you've won and you never even touched the gas pedal.

jaredpgh
05-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Wait, did he vandalize your car or something? You want to beat someone up because he bought a similar car? Is this a joke?

Way to go with your first AZ post (thumbs down icon).

PS - Audis were never equipped with VR6s, it was a completely different V6 block. (60 degree vs. 90 degree)

AB18
05-19-2005, 12:54 PM
Give the kid a break, hes obvisously quite upset about it, it may not be a big deal to you, but maybe it is to him, let him alone.

BranCKY3
05-19-2005, 01:04 PM
He worked for years to get the car he loved, then a spoiled kid got one just like that cause his parents bought it. I would be frustrated too, but I would still be very happy for having such a nice car.

94jedi
05-19-2005, 01:08 PM
I say Kick his a$$, then chip your car and smoke him.

offroader1006
05-19-2005, 01:23 PM
i would just stick with keeping it up better. the way you care for a car can make or break it. if you keep it clean, and he trashes his, they wont even resemble each other.

and a chip would definitley handle him.

i like the 3 chicks idea too though[:D][up]

recordstyle
05-19-2005, 01:26 PM
you could always slash his moms tires after you're done banging her after the prom?

94jedi
05-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by offroader1006
i would just stick with keeping it up better. the way you care for a car can make or break it. if you keep it clean, and he trashes his, they wont even resemble each other.

and a chip would definitley handle him.

i like the 3 chicks idea too though[:D][up]

forget my original response, this is the right thing to do.

AB18
05-19-2005, 02:02 PM
I didnt wana bring it up first, but if this kid did that to me, bought the same car and knew it was faster just to be a dick, he would seriosly be in for a$$whooping.

BranCKY3
05-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Get chipped and beat him WITH 3 girls in your car [:)]

Howard Hughes
05-19-2005, 02:10 PM
I know what that's like, I wanted an A4 since 1998- I just got one in November.

But of course between 98 and now, tons of people scored up the B5's including my un-original sister, I said F*** it and now I drive a Silver B6 which owns all of them. It's hard to be different or original these days but don't let that stop you from trying.

A4 in SC
05-19-2005, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't give a crap what he thinks, but I certainly understand your points and your reasoning. Just keep it up, looking as good as you can. In a couple of years, he'll probably move on to something else (whether he totals it or gets another car from mommy). Give it time, man. Give it time.

Just keep doing what you're doing. Do what you can and save for a chip too. I don't even think I'd acknowledge him if and when you are chipped and can beat him. Let him be the pr!ck, and let it be.

Kruat
05-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Hey man, be proud of what you did. Not many 17 year old kids have the mindset to save money like you did. And you bought an Audi, all on your own. Hold your head high bro, who cars abuot that kid. If you let him get to you, HE WON!

IndieRockSteve
05-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by BranCKY3
Get chipped and beat him WITH 3 girls in your car [:)]

well, yes, then there is that ;-)
mow a few more lawns this week and get a chip.

Howard Hughes
05-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Yeah you're a 1.8T and he is 2.8 after you chip it there is going to be pretty much nothing he can do to be faster then your car.

So there you go man, you already won.

atwalker6
05-19-2005, 03:45 PM
im in the same boat man....just chip and kick some as thats my game plan also....

duffman1101
05-19-2005, 04:04 PM
don't worry about some other tool with a similar car. who gives a sh!t... if you wanna stomp him, all you need is a chip and you'll be fine. Congrats on having the drive and perseverance to work for something that important to you. good to see other guys caring about what they do.

Take good care of your ride and do your thing. I was in the same boat 2 years ago, got my Green 1.8t A4 when i was 17... and then went to work modding slowly. only difference is i'm a 98 and a tip. almost 2 years later i've got a car i love and one that's gets compliments and is a blast to drive.

And doing his GF would be cool... but let it go, it's really not a big deal he's got the same car.

Hassmeister
05-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by EVIL-AUDI
Exactly!

Audiman78
05-19-2005, 06:25 PM
Hey thanks for all your replys guys i really apriecate knowing that other people feel for me. I still am pissed but at least i know that i'm not over reacting. For the record i wanted a Volkswagon Jetta VR6 whoever reply and explained to me that Audi didnt make a VR6 i know that was dumb. I suck up every bit of info i can get on my car and other Audi's. For most car owners getting a car is temporary when i got mine, i feel like i'm in it for life and there is no turning back and that it only gets better.

AB18
05-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Dude its cool, i know how u feel, Im 17 and put every dime i make into my car. I mow lawns like crazy and work at a euro shop so labor is not a prob and i learn eveything, plus im a ski instructor in the fall, where i can make 15.50 an hr, but i save it all, No one has bought a upgrade for me unless it was like xmas or bday, i have bought them all myself, and it makes u feel better that way, and u take care of it alot better.

Audiman78
05-19-2005, 06:51 PM
I like the 3 girls idea except all the girls in my school are well.... not that good looking. I think he'd laugh at me if i'd pull up with three of our girls. Everyone likes him because he plays soccer and he's good, the thing that makes me the most mad probably is the fact that my friends wave to him not knowing its him, because they think its me. I HATE IT when they're like o yeah i saw you driving a like 7. Then i say i was at work it was Brian. If you think i'm stupid for feeling this way w/e but the guys who know what i mean you guys are the true Audi men.

94jedi
05-19-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Audiman78
I like the 3 girls idea except all the girls in my school are well.... not that good looking. I think he'd laugh at me if i'd pull up with three of our girls. Everyone likes him because he plays soccer and he's good, the thing that makes me the most mad probably is the fact that my friends wave to him not knowing its him, because they think its me. I HATE IT when they're like o yeah i saw you driving a like 7. Then i say i was at work it was Brian. If you think i'm stupid for feeling this way w/e but the guys who know what i mean you guys are the true Audi men.

mmmm....did someone say soccer??? bro, just own him on the soccer field!!! slide tackle his a$$, elbow the fawk out of his spinal chord, headbutt when the ref aint lookin and talk chit the whole time. then when he's on the ground spit on him like he aint chit. If all that fails, Cover him on corner kick and land a flying knee square on his nose. no one will like him after you leave him with a Scottie Pippen nose, not even his mom. I know how you feel man, I've always been the underdog in life. the one place I could equalize was on the soccer field.....Of course when you get a bit older, you'll just realize that other guy is completely insignificant.

quattroanillos5
05-20-2005, 09:52 AM
don't let something like this guy getting the same car as you ruin the excitement of having such a beautiful car... you may not realize this yet but your car with the 4 cylinder engine can be made much faster then the 6 with alot less money... if i'm not mistaken the 97 2.8 is a dog of motor with next to nothing for mods....you could probably find a used chip in the classified section on this site for a steal

audi_a4_kid
05-20-2005, 11:10 AM
um... AA mods..

to do list

-take him down on the soccer field (i'd put grass in his mouth)
-get 3 chicks in the ride (should be easy you have an Audi)
-Be the better person and not let him get to you.
-Make $$$ and mod the car

EuroA4
05-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Take your time and modify the car the way you've been dreaming about...who cares what other people think. There is not any rules about buying a car that someone else has already...look at all of us here....you'll probably eventually end up having the cooler car because you started in the right spot...Audizine!

Audiman78
05-20-2005, 01:27 PM
I just wish i had an Audi mafia to run with, the best i can get is my friend who has a Peuguot(not sure how to spell). Brian(thats the ..... name) trys to park near me to try and be a ...... this makes me so mad you dont even know. I want to tell him that he he ever parks near me or trys to show off within 100ft of my car i will kill him.

Audiman78
05-20-2005, 01:29 PM
O crap i forgot to ask you all, I got paid last night and i have insurance paid for the year and enough money for gas for 2 weeks. I have been checking out the Evolution MS intake for my car it looks pretty high quality and it would give me alittle gain, enough to not let him at least pass me. Is this a good idea?

TheBlueMartin
05-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Dont waste your money on stupid crap like an intake. Port the inside of your current intake, get a chip, and eat the 2.8 guy alive.

Does anyone have any extra goodies laying around they can mail this guy??
Im sure 10 years from now he'll see that this was all some stupid $hit, but right now its big. To bad we cant all pool together and pimp this guys ride..

A4 in SC
05-20-2005, 07:55 PM
I'd have to agree. I honestly don't have anything (other than stock stuff) laying around, or I'd send it to ya' man. Seriously. I do remember what it's like being 17, and things like this matter to most people at this age.

Just don't worry about him. He is just someone else that has an Audi. Obviously, there are ALOT of Audis out there and he just happens to have the same car as you. Just think if you had bought a Honda, or something more 'common'. You'd have several guys at your school with the same car.

Do your best to NOT think about him, and don't worry about it if he parks near you, etc., because he is flattering you, even if you don't know it now. You'll look back on this in years to come and realize that you were the better man.

Later,
Mike

alen
05-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Don't worry about this guy. So he has an audi, so what? 5 million other people do, too. Maybe he likes his Audi and wants to be part of a clique, you never know. I seriously wouldn't worry about him. If you want to go faster, save your money for a chip (you can find some really cheap ones around) because that will give you enough power to smoke him and shut him up if he annoys you that much.

Audiman78
05-21-2005, 05:50 AM
A chip would be amazing, and i will get one. I called AWE tuning yesterday to just see if they will solder it in there if i drive there, he said call back monday. I reallly like their boost gauges also. I'm not sure where to get a used chip, but if i could that would be amazing. I think i'd like to go with the GIAC, because AWE is bout an hour away and they can support me if anything goes wrong. I wont have enough money for a new chip for another 6-8 weeks so maybe by next school year i'll roll up and take him(with 3 girls in the car of course haha, yeah right i wish)

BranCKY3
05-21-2005, 06:57 AM
Just keep looking over the classifieds, normally there's chips in there for a couple hundred less than retail.

a4cefed
05-21-2005, 07:21 AM
we need to give this kid some deals. i say anyone who is selling a chip or sees one for a good price give him first grab at it. and i like the donating idea. ill see what i have. but dont think i have anything.
btw- if he cant drive man. very well and you can. then you might already have him.

BranCKY3
05-21-2005, 07:28 AM
Nah, I don't think 1.8t vs 2.8 is a drivers race when both are stock. (Given that the 2.8 is 98+) 150hp vs 190hp wouldn't be too close. Sure teh 2.8 weighs more too, but still.

I will keep an eye out for a chip on here and other forums for this guy.

B5A4
05-21-2005, 08:10 AM
first things first, why would you fight someone that has a faster car than you? Why would you hate someone that has a faster car than you? Chip yours and put an exhaust on it including a downpipe and tell him to go to the local track. he probobly has no idea aobut the potential of the 1.8t's. You should grow up a little bit also, talking about wanting to fight him and how you hate him. Sounds like you are making it a big deal, like a drama king or something. I saw that you worked really hard for what you have and was impressed, but then when I saw your attitude towards him it made me think twice. You shouldn't really care what this guy thinks. You will grow up though. Welcome to AZ also.

Audiman78
05-21-2005, 09:14 AM
I thought about what to do for awhile, and i came up with a couple of ways to handle it. I was gonna be cool about it and maybe run with him since we have different motors and people could be like watch out for the two green A4's that run together they are fast. I told the kid this but he told me to go .... myself so thats why i hate him now. I was trying to be an adult about it but that really made me mad.

alen
05-21-2005, 09:29 AM
welcome to the reality son.

Audiman78
05-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah guess so..........

JMG
05-21-2005, 09:51 AM
That car belongs to his father. Your car belongs to you. You paid for it. Be proud.

DarkkstaR
05-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Wait a few weeks for my chip to come out, I will have K03 software ready to go soon for nDBW cars. Get hooked up through me, and rip him. :)

Go up to him and be like "so you think that 6 cyl is fast? I only have the 4cyl in my car and I bet I can beat you."

him: "yeah right blah blah blah"

you: "wanna put some money down on that?"

him: "yeah i can blow you out of the water. 50 bucks.

you: "see you at the local track, friday or whenever."

make sure his friends are around so he feels like an ass if he backs down. classic 1.8T vs 2.8 hustle, you tell him you have a stock 1.8T (pop the hood for him, he wont be able to detect a chip obviously). He'll think since he has the 'better' motor he will win. When you know how to launch your car, he stands no chance. Read up on AWD launches :)

Audiman78
05-21-2005, 06:01 PM
I have been practicing launching my car actually and mastering my performance shift, My dad is very good a stick shift and he taught me well. I watched and laughed as the other kid stalled the one morning at school. It was the first day he got his liscence too. We have grudge night at Maple Grove(maybe you PA guys have heard of it) but i think i am going to challange him to the quarter mile. Is this a good idea? I know i will get a better launch and have better shifts but with the chip(whenever that is) i will gain what like 40-50 horse. We will be running same horsepower but he has two extra cylinders. This worries me.

A4 in SC
05-21-2005, 06:14 PM
I don't think I'd be challenging him to a grudge match until after you chip it. Like you said, he's up 40 hp on you right now, and you have a tip and his is a manual tranny.

Take some time, save some money, and chip it. Get used to the car and then challenge him.

Audiman78
05-22-2005, 08:26 AM
I have a 5 spd. I just think even if he has a bad launch by 3rd gear even with a chip those two extra clyinders are gonna haunt me. Even with a chip though we will have same horsepower will a chip be enough still?

Rosati
05-22-2005, 02:05 PM
corny thread......but I GOTTA CONTRIBUTE!!!!!!!

Im 19 and think i grown up so much bc ill have an audi soon~! haha so your ahead in the game.

i had the 2nd fastest car in the school in front of all ricers and lost to a rich kid w/ a talon tsi w/ fmic , etc. some rich italian kid that owned a successful deli. I didn't let it bother me bc he didnt pay 4 that shit. mamma and papa did.. plus i had all the girls n he didn't no doubt i wanted to have the fastest car but you situation is much more accomplishable than mine. First-- chip it and get some ecodes. Debagde the rear and upgrade tail lights. (do research on here.....this place is the sht, audiworld too) You are at an advantage if he does not know about the forums. you have a 97 so try n make it a lil more pimp too. Dont buy a damn intake. Get the filter from autozone and hook it up to the maf if you must. (ahh then ya gotta make another heat shield) my V6 will lose to almost any modded turbo car -- it sux

THe turbo is one of the best inventions created -- take advantage of it.

derek2079
05-22-2005, 02:16 PM
I am 17 and i just bought a 1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5spd. I live in Lancaster County PA. I started working when i was 12 on tuesdays and usually saturdays i mowed for my grandfather at his shop. Wednesdays i worked for my other grandpa at his store. I saved and saved and i actually wanted a VR6 but the insurance was insane for a 17 year old. I fell in love with this green Audi A4 on Autotrader and went and bought it with my life savings. My school is small and poor and my family doesnt really have much money either. My dream had come true and i had the nicest car in school. I have been working almost everyday to pay for insurance and gas but anyother money leftover goes to try and get a performance part for my car, hopefully a chip. Well i went to school the other day and this rich kid from our school goes out and buys a green Audi A4 2.8 it is exactly like mine. Everything i worked for felll apart. I want to kill this kid so bad. He wants to race all the time to make a joke outta me. He cant drive stick worth crap right now and i reasonably good at it, but he knows its faster. He did it to be a ..... On his permit he wrecked his dad's brand new Acura TL and his mom went out and bought him the same car as me. I was so crushed, i dont know what to do. I dont have enough money to do anything and it stinks. I hate him so bad, it shouldnt be like the Audi guys should be bros this guy is being a hoe. What do you think i should do? I lift alot and i am alot stronger then him and could kick the crap outta him but that would only give me temporary satifaction. This is like an unwritten code or something you just dont go and do that. I baby my car like nobody else. I carry a microfiber and spray wax with me all the time and i also carry interior detailer. The only thing i have on him is that i take better car of my car. I am so mad or something i just dont know what to feel, just reply back and tell me what you think, maybe i am blowing it way outta protion.

Chris

take a gun to your school and shoot em up

DDQ
05-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Sell your car, buy my car, it's already modded and ready to go! (see classfieds). I wish I could part my car out and send you some stuff, but unfortunately I'm selling it as is. Good luck man.

Rosati
05-22-2005, 02:59 PM
Now derek why would you say that when kids actually do that [confused]

Audiman78
05-22-2005, 05:19 PM
I dont want you guys to go out of your way to help me thats kinda cheating i worked hard for what i have and i can work hard for what i want! I really aprieciate all the feed back and good luck DDQ with selling your car. I know someone will buy it!

bitterchild
05-22-2005, 07:18 PM
got a wett chip, i'll hook it up. PM me. how far are you from baltimore?

Tragedy
05-23-2005, 04:22 PM
iam 17 too turning 18, iam buying a car within a month, so your ahead of me too.
I work hard for my money too, i work at my dads construction, pump gas, justt quit that one , and c hange oil on cars.

I will probably be buyin a Mk4 Jetta or golf 1.8T, or maybe Audi A4 b5, hopefully a b6 [:D]

anyway who cares about him, hes spoiled, get a chip and a exhasut and your car will look nicer, sound nicer and be faster [up]

Audiman78
05-23-2005, 05:10 PM
Good to hear there are other hard working kids out there. I think the older generations think our generation is lazy and spoiled. I plan to show up the rich kids. Its kinda funny because everywhere i go in my Audi someone asks me if my daddy bought that for me and proudly i yes "Yeah right i wish my dad had enough money to buy me this car!" that shuts them up.

KrautExpress
05-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Didn't he copy your car?
So...he's unoriginal and obviously has no brain. Somewhere in his psyche he want's to be like you. Whether it's skills on the field or size or ??? Dude's an ass-pants lip shi$$er... be flattered that he's got all that money and chose your car to honor and be like you.

I agree that he'll probably wreck it soon enough. You should ask him if he's going to part it out when he totals it cuz you may need some wiper blades...or a tail light bulb.

fighting for any reasons other than defending your life or honor are ridiculous.

1.8Titorey
05-24-2005, 01:16 AM
i think we need a dear abby section in AZ. drama [=(].

FVck that guy. You got a job and nice car. Go get some Pu-tang.

Audiman78
05-24-2005, 12:16 PM
I like the parting out approach. I have cooled down about it. He car is always really dirty and i go up and say stuff like "Nice brake dust!" He doesnt know what brake dust is and that makes it even funnier.

GOROSSI46
05-24-2005, 12:42 PM
I like the 3 girls idea except all the girls in my school are well.... not that good looking.

Who cares if they are not that good looking, they will be in a few years. I remember all the ugly chics I went to high school with are now hot as hell. Now is the time to stick your dick in any chic that will give you the chance. If I could go back to high school I would be tagging everything. Live and learn, you will be kicking yourself in the ass in a few years.

Audimarc
05-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by EVIL-AUDI

Man, you got that exactly right. Who cares? My philosophy is that success is the best revenge. Go out, get a degree, work hard and be someone. Make money and show up to your 10 year reunion with a 2016 RS4. He'll be bald and fat and divorced and you'll have the hot babe to go with the hot car....[:D]

Tragedy
05-24-2005, 03:33 PM
you can go slash his tires and then fly by him,

i dont recomend this ahahahhahahahhaha you might get caught

BranCKY3
05-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by 1999 Audi A4
Make money and show up to your 10 year reunion with a 2016 RS4. He'll be bald and fat and divorced and you'll have the hot babe to go with the hot car....[:D]

I would still rock a B5, unless Audi designs something in the future that looks better than a B5.

BranCKY3
05-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Chip for sale in the classifieds: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49717

TheBlueMartin
05-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Maybe we could hook a 100hp shot of NOS up to it for a one time run against that no-talant-assclown.
[:D]

Audiman78
05-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks BranCKY3 for the chip offer. I think i'll just save up and go to AWE tuning and get the GIAC chip. School is almost over so i dont really need it right away(although it would be cool). My friends just bought a Lexus IS300 and he wants to run with me so, the ........&%*$%&$*%&$*%&$*%&$*%&$*%&$*%&$* will feel left out.

Eurotuned_A4
05-25-2005, 01:32 PM
In 19 and i just got out of highschool last year. i remember my friend with a honda always talking shit. it had a 3/t4 turbo, fmic and all the goods...basically fast as ****. to get him to shut up all i had to say was, "yours is still a honda and mine is still and audi." unfortunately for you this other guy has an audi as well. id say ignore him. this guy deserves no repsect at all. audis dont trash audis...thats the way it is for me. tell him to screw off and that it doesnt make sense that he is clowning on a car that is almost identical to his. thats like two brothers making yo momma jokes on each other. doesnt really work out.

Audimarc
05-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Listen, if you really wanna be fast, come down here and borrow my 1973 Cuda....

Tragedy
05-25-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by 1999 Audi A4
Listen, if you really wanna be fast, come down here and borrow my 1973 Cuda....

what a good offer[:D]

onemoremile
05-25-2005, 06:09 PM
or my boss's 2550 pound 575 hp 427 small block superformance cobra replica.
traction limited to 3.3 seconds 0-60. that car is freakin scary.
it'll throttle the 315 wide rear GSD3s loose in 3rd gear.

Audiman78
05-25-2005, 06:12 PM
I'm not sure i could handle that much power yet. I think i would pass him then i would pass me laughing because i have it wrapped around a tree.

Audimarc
05-26-2005, 09:50 AM
Now that's what I am talking about!!! LOL!!!! I have a 528 HEMI that I bought from Mopar Performance - 600HP and 710ft/lbs of torque. I don't have a transmission yet that can back it up so it's still in the crate. My buddy put one in his charger and is doing low 10s at the strip. Mine will do low 13s with the current set up 360 Magnum with about 395 HP.....should be enough to take out the prick with little or no effort. Superformance cars are so sweet. I wanted one until I saw the Cuda..... it will kill just about anything on the road (thinking now that I will need an 871 supercharger for the HEMI).

Audimarc
05-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Tragedy
what a good offer[:D]

Thanks! You in Ontario? Anywhere near Mississauga?