PDA

View Full Version : We could use a few more judges for Dubs ALong the Rockies, wanna help?

Scott
05-06-2005, 09:10 AM
We are looking for a few brave souls to volunteer to be a judge at the show. This will get you a special judges only t-shirt and a cold beer (or whatever) at the after party. If you want to help out and think you have what it takes, please contact Carlos Bassat (Judging and Competition Supervisor) and let him know you are willing to give it a go.

His email is Carlos138 (at) gmail.com but he works some crazy hours so give him about 3 days to reply to you. If you cannot contact him, then please contact me and I will get the ball rolling. My cell number is (719) 237-0411 and my email is scott (at) dubsalongtherockies.com

This is not just for Audi's either, if you have knowledge of a particular VW model, we could use you there too... including aircooled stuff! [up]

IFORGED-AS4
05-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Did you all know that on the same day Dubs june 26th that at pikes peak international falken drift showoff is going to be going on as well im just curious if these is ran by the same comitee or if this wil cause a conflict?

Scott
05-09-2005, 08:20 PM
We knew about that show, but our date was planned MONTHS in advance of that event. Not to mention that a majority of thedrifiting crowd is not really into the same things that attract folks to events like ours.

Scott
05-17-2005, 11:13 AM
I think we have most of the judges covered now... if you are still interested, check with Carlos at the email in my first post.