PDA

View Full Version : CEL codes and possible fix.... HELP needed

Mr.Audi
03-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I intstalled a 3in RAI testpipe a few weeks ago,
i have been getting 2 intermitent cel codes that come up but i dont know exactly what or how to address it.
first is
p1114 and the other i get most offen is p0140 - 02s ckt NO ACTIVITY.

I never had any issues with the cel or these codes before the install. Now i have these every few hundred miles.

I clear them and then at least 1 usually will come back at some point.

The testpipe does have a "02 extension" that was a feature of the part....

My question is...

Should i consider this normal? or could i have a actually bad or "lazy" sensor that has been exposed since the tp install?

would replacing the sensor take car of the "no activity" code or is it a characteristic of the "o2 extension" and i should just plan on getting a tune to take car of the light?

************************************************** ************************************************** ****

next up!!!!!!!!!! lol

************************************************** ************************************************** ************

i installed a TIP (neuspeed) the other day....

today i just got a code for S.A.I issues.

code is,

p0411 Secondary Air Injection incorrect flow.

i know the "pipe" that ran to the air box is now just floating and not "plugged" into anywhere...

now my questions for that are....

Should i route it to somewhere? or just put a "breather filter" over the end to keep debris out?

or

is there somewhere to run it or make it work to "design" of the original setup?

thanks!

[wrench]

Mr.Audi
03-23-2012, 05:54 PM
no one?

Mr.Audi
03-24-2012, 05:56 AM
is anyone running a testpipe and having any 02 codes?

is anyone running the neuspeed tip with a k03?????????

Mr.Audi
03-25-2012, 05:58 PM
anyone?

Seerlah
03-25-2012, 06:31 PM
I posted in your other thread.

howardfootball
03-25-2012, 08:24 PM
I have the RAI TP and I get an o2 code but that's my fault for fucking up the sensor during reinstallation. Need to get a replacement or just code it out completely.

Mr.Audi
03-26-2012, 01:42 PM
I have the RAI TP and I get an o2 code but that's my fault for fucking up the sensor during reinstallation. Need to get a replacement or just code it out completely.

what code do you keep getting specifically???

Mr.Audi
03-26-2012, 02:04 PM
the cel for all the 02 codes came back on again today.

p1114
p0140 both emissions

and

p0411 for SAI.