PDA

View Full Version : i dont get any notification emails when a tracked thread is responded to.

OverSpun
05-04-2005, 05:41 AM
however i do get emails when i get PMs.. so thats odd. is this a known issue? or does hotmail just hate audizine?

Anthony
05-04-2005, 07:17 AM
That's odd you get one but not the other, don't know what to tell you there. I know we have an issue with our IP being tagged as a spammer which is why most emails get nabbed by the spam filters/folders. We'll be changing dedicated hosting co's later this year, which should help that.

AvanTTix
05-04-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by OverSpun
however i do get emails when i get PMs.. that's weird b/c i don't even get emails when i get PMs...

AvanTTix
05-04-2005, 10:15 AM
nevermind....[rolleyes]

it's the pop-up box that i don't get... i've got the email notification turned-off...

audidood
05-04-2005, 12:09 PM
There's definitely a bug in the email notification feature. I've been having this problem for the past year with all of my email accounts (work, sbcglobal, yahoo, gmail...)

After you reply to a thread, hit the "subscribe to this thread" button at the bottom of the page.

AvanTTix
05-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Avant�ix
it's the pop-up box that i don't get... i've got the email notification turned-off... yeah!!! it works now!!! [:D] [:p]

didn't work while i was in the process of selling the wheels and was exchanging quite a few PMs w/ their new owner just last week or even buying John's DSMIC... but now it works!!!

[hail]