PDA

View Full Version : Mods (Including Imperial)

Silence
04-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Well, seems when I post this subject it continues to be deleted, for whatever reason. I am posting here per Foo's instructions, so I cannot fathom why it continues to be deleted. Nevertheless I will continue posting until it is resolved. [:)]

Anyhow, this is the question I had in regards to a post that was locked and told it belonged in another forum, after it was moved from that forum and placed into the GCC.

Imperial,
I still have yet to receive a reply regarding my question yesterday, and I notice that the thread has since been deleted. If you'd like to contact me by PM, that'd be fine, however I think it would be beneficial to all members, which is why I am posting it here. Thanks.

EVIL-AUDI
04-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Have you tried to contact him via PM? He has not been on today, so if he chooses to reply to you, it'll have to wait.

Silence
04-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by EVIL-AUDI
Have you tried to contact him via PM? He has not been on today, so if he chooses to reply to you, it'll have to wait.

Fine with me. I've been waiting since yesterday. All I am asking for is a response. I asked if it didn't belong in those two forums, which did it belong in. Simple enough I would say.

EVIL-AUDI
04-28-2005, 12:57 PM
if he chooses to reply to you

Anthony
04-29-2005, 01:27 AM
Don't bother questioning authority, just deal with it. [;)]

But to answer your question, where's a better place for such discussion? AIM, telephone, maybe a sidekick... But if it has to be anywhere on AZ, I'd actually say the SoCal Regional Forum, since it's really a SoCal thing anyway. No need to bother the rest of our Members with your guy's banter. Just a thought.

Silence
04-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Anthony

But to answer your question, where's a better place for such discussion? AIM, telephone, maybe a sidekick... But if it has to be anywhere on AZ, I'd actually say the SoCal Regional Forum, since it's really a SoCal thing anyway. No need to bother the rest of our Members with your guy's banter. Just a thought.

Well, I don't live in Socal, but that would be fine. Question then would be, why wasn't the thread moved there instead? Rather, it was moved from B6 board to the GCC, then locked because the Moderator stated to keep in on the b6 board? [confused] [confused] [confused]

Seems a bit confusing, if you ask me.

EVIL-AUDI
04-29-2005, 11:05 AM

Silence
04-29-2005, 02:09 PM
Don't bother questioning authority, just deal with it.

Sorry, if you choose to live your life that way, fine. I, however, am not a lemming.
[;)]

Oh, and I really don't see anything I would deem "authority" here anyway.

Anthony
04-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Authority is the thing that just suspended your account, just so you know. [;)]

When you're ready to be a lemming again, just give me a shout. You know how to get a hold of me. Revolutionary indeed! [:p]

Jeff
04-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Revolutionary indeed! [:p]
http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/669cry1-med.jpg

SlLence
04-30-2005, 04:12 PM
Authority is the thing that just suspended your account, just so you know. [;)]

When you're ready to be a lemming again, just give me a shout. You know how to get a hold of me. Revolutionary indeed! [:p]

[confused] [confused] [confused]

Wow! I'm impressed Anthony. You really showed me your power. [hail]
I thought you were more level-headed than this Anthony. Hmm, so let me get this straight, the administrator of this webpage, who claims to listen to the enthusiast, suspended an account for asking a question on forum and post procedures? Was there really a crime within that, or are you flexing muscle because you felt your manhood was questioned? And just so you know, you are still lacking authority in my book, as I can create as many accounts as I'd like, if you'd like this to continue. Your right, dynamic Ip's can be quite Revolutionary.[;)]

All I asked is a simple question, which should have a simple answer. It was addressed in a public , therefore it should be responded to in public. I really don't see the wrong here. Never did I curse, become upset, name-call etc. Please do show me which forum rules I broke, and I'd be glad to concede.

Lemming, eh? Nope, sorry, won't happen here. Remember, you need me more than I need you. [cool]

If you'd like to discuss this like an adult, I'm certainly open to that.

P.S. Jeff, I thought we had an agreement. Are you telling me you'd like to break it?

foofighter
04-30-2005, 08:16 PM
wow that's pretty pompous of you to assume that we would need you on this site.

Quite frankly when there isn't drama caused by some of the bantering clique it's actually quite pleasant here. members can actually have an intelligent discussion about "chips" and "turbos" without the fear that some of you would come on that post and dillute it with your tongue and cheek attacks towards each other.

Seriously David, take it somewhere else if you're going to have that attitude. Just like in real life everyone's replacable.

OverSpun
04-30-2005, 09:24 PM
From a neutral position (disregarding my obvious siding with GIAC as well as the others) had i never met any of you, after reading this thread i would take note of the following:

1. hypocritical statements by silence, 1 being which his "not a lemming statement" is refuted by his very own signature.

2. a site needs members, yes, but not ones that think they ARE the site apparently.

3. i pretty much stand behind Duan, and Anthony's statements, because i couldnt have said it any better.

but honestly, do you lemming(wink)s ever start a thread that doesnt begin or end with the revolution? in this case i think you got revolutionowned.

wnut
04-30-2005, 09:25 PM
uh oh...he's going to start his own forum now guys...

OverSpun
04-30-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by wnut
uh oh...he's going to start his own forum now guys...

hahaha... "www.theREVOlutionlemmings.com"!!

Anthony
04-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Get over yourself David. I thought you were much more mature than this. You come off like we owe you something, like you're above everyone else. From my view you dared us to do something, so I did. Simple as that.

If you wanted your original account back all you had to do was ask. This route isn't helping.

We've had enough of the holier than though attitude from the likes of Jeff and now you. It's not going to be tolerated from anyone.

F16HTON
04-30-2005, 10:05 PM
[up] Totally understandable [az]

DLSJ5
04-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by OverSpun
From a neutral position (disregarding my obvious siding with GIAC as well as the others) had i never met any of you, after reading this thread i would take note of the following:

1. hypocritical statements by silence, 1 being which his "not a lemming statement" is refuted by his very own signature.

2. a site needs members, yes, but not ones that think they ARE the site apparently.

3. i pretty much stand behind Duan, and Anthony's statements, because i couldnt have said it any better.

but honestly, do you lemming(wink)s ever start a thread that doesnt begin or end with the revolution? in this case i think you got revolutionowned.

[:o] How does this concern you? Neutral, hardly Cabanna boy. It's very easy to grenade someone when the admins are on him as well. Have you ever confronted Jeff Lee when he is completely out of line? Nah you don't have the balls. Why not act like your boss Eric at SPP who is a class act when it comes to the forums, he simply stays out of it. You're not doing the admins any favors either but rather showing what an ass you really are.

Anthony
04-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Come on, guys...

OverSpun
05-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by DLSJ5
[:o] How does this concern you? Neutral, hardly Cabanna boy. It's very easy to grenade someone when the admins are on him as well. Have you ever confronted Jeff Lee when he is completely out of line? Nah you don't have the balls. Why not act like your boss Eric at SPP who is a class act when it comes to the forums, he simply stays out of it. You're not doing the admins any favors either but rather showing what an ass you really are.

sorry, but who invited you? its hypocritical to even respond given what you've said. I dont get on Jeff Lee because i happen to be friends with Jeff Lee... so maybe that could be why? and btw, its spelled cabana, and im not one. have a nice day.

F16HTON
05-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Rodney King
Can't we all just get along?

DLSJ5
05-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Come on, guys...

Agreed Anthony, but that response was needed about 5 posts ago. David is a good friend of mine, so I'm hardly neutral, nor are most here for that matter. I know David can be arrogant at times and a know it all with his car. However, I don't see what he did here to warrant his account to be suspended as there's more than a few people on here who think they know everything.

I can see how some of you might be offended when David said that, you need him more than he needs you (AZ), but really he meant that in order for Audizine to exsist, you need enthusiasts to keep it alive, not soley him. That would be ludicrous to think after all, we all know that Bhvrdr alone can keep this forum alive. [:D] Regardless it doesn't warrant a suspension, and it's hardly something to joke about or exercise a moderators power.

DLSJ5
05-01-2005, 01:47 AM
sorry, but who invited you? its hypocritical to even respond given what you've said. I dont get on Jeff Lee because i happen to be friends with Jeff Lee... so maybe that could be why? and btw, its spelled cabana, and im not one. have a nice day.

Uh, usually everyone invites themselves into a post, but some do it with tact. If anyone should get involved it's me because David is a very good friend of mine, but I'm not gonna BS everyone here and say I'm neutral, nor grenade someone while he's in heated converstaion with the mods. BTW if you were a real friend to Jeff Lee, you would tell him how out of line he is on AZ.

You're an advertiser for a solid company act like it.

angryswede
05-01-2005, 01:48 AM
that's funny shit 400HPa4. ha

http://www.glo.org/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album09/aad.jpg

F16HTON
05-01-2005, 02:02 AM
I'll be here through Tuesday night

DLSJ5
05-01-2005, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by angryswede
that's funny shit 400HPa4. ha

http://www.glo.org/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album09/aad.jpg

That's way better than Greg's (400Hp) post, sorry Greg. LMAO. [:p]

morgiea4
05-01-2005, 02:18 AM
I think this is something that David(Silence) and AZ admins have to figure out amongst themselves. I dont see anything being accomplished by posting these tactless "Revolutionary" and "Owned" jabs. [rolleyes]

And yes.. "Cant we all just get along?"

Anthony
05-01-2005, 02:30 AM
Agreed Anthony, but that response was needed about 5 posts ago. David is a good friend of mine, so I'm hardly neutral, nor are most here for that matter. I know David can be arrogant at times and a know it all with his car. However, I don't see what he did here to warrant his account to be suspended as there's more than a few people on here who think they know everything.

I can see how some of you might be offended when David said that, you need him more than he needs you (AZ), but really he meant that in order for Audizine to exsist, you need enthusiasts to keep it alive, not soley him. That would be ludicrous to think after all, we all know that Bhvrdr alone can keep this forum alive. [:D] Regardless it doesn't warrant a suspension, and it's hardly something to joke about or exercise a moderators power. It certainly came off arrogant, and daring us to take action. There seems to be some folks on here that feel they can get away with anything, these people need to be made examples of. It's my forum and I'll handle it and the actions of my Mods as I see fit. End of story.

This wasn't all that serious at first, but it's certainly become so. And yes, this is now between myself a few Members with suspended accounts. Stick up for them all you want, but this will be dealt between said Members and myself off of the Forums now. But come on, accounts were simply suspended, not terminated. It's all going to be OK...

OverSpun
05-01-2005, 02:36 AM
Uh, usually everyone invites themselves into a post, but some do it with tact. If anyone should get involved it's me because David is a very good friend of mine, but I'm not gonna BS everyone here and say I'm neutral, nor grenade someone while he's in heated converstaion with the mods. BTW if you were a real friend to Jeff Lee, you would tell him how out of line he is on AZ.

You're an advertiser for a solid company act like it.

dude, i didnt flame anyone, did you not read my post? i was pointing out facts. that is all, im not gonna even bother with this nonsense anymore, nor am i going to post support to these threads when asked by people... which is what i did here.

DLSJ5
05-01-2005, 03:11 AM
It certainly came off arrogant, and daring us to take action. There seems to be some folks on here that feel they can get away with anything, these people need to be made examples of. It's my forum and I'll handle it and the actions of my Mods as I see fit. End of story.

This wasn't all that serious at first, but it's certainly become so. And yes, this is now between myself a few Members with suspended accounts. Stick up for them all you want, but this will be dealt between said Members and myself off of the Forums now. But come on, accounts were simply suspended, not terminated. It's all going to be OK...

Like I've said many times, I think most of you guys do a fantastic job and show restraint and are very fair with what goes on here. I think most of us have no problem with you suspending accounts for various reason's but being arrogant shouldn't be one. If this was the case we'd all be suspended. But if it's your forum, end of story, then there you go, but I thought this was our forum as well, because we're one of the main reasons that it is so successful, and this is what David meant when he said that you needed us. Edit: "Us" meaning every single person who posts in the B6 forum, I don't just mean David and I.[:)]

BTW I'm not sticking up for anyone else but David because I personally feel his account shouldn't have been suspended. The others I don't know about. David was egged on as well Anthony, getting it from all sides, it's not like he just called you out, his buttoms were pushed too.

As far as I know he broke none of the forum rules, except asking you guys about a post of his, then debating with you about it. If that's the case let it be known if you question the mods authority or are arrogant, you're in violation of forum rules and you could get suspended. Is this correct?

DLSJ5
05-01-2005, 03:18 AM
dude, i didnt flame anyone, did you not read my post? i was pointing out facts. that is all, im not gonna even bother with this nonsense anymore, nor am i going to post support to these threads when asked by people... which is what i did here.

Fair enough Nick, we don't see eye to eye, but we never have on pretty much anything, especially movies. [:D] I apologize for calling you an ass, that was out of line.

I can assure you though that I was not asked by anyone to come on here and support David. I was told by another forum member that his account was suspended, so I wanted to find out why. I simply disagree with it, and voiced my opinion, which apparantly in the end means nothing because it's not my forum. [:(]

Anthony
05-01-2005, 03:22 AM
Sorry but I have no need to defend my actions. This current situation is between myself and those with suspended accounts.

You're free to voice all the opinions you want, just don't encourage me to show any authority. [;)]

All I will say is I don't feel I'm being arrogant, just doing my job. We spend far to much time trying to quell the incesant bickering, if it means locking threads, deleting posts, and temporarily suspending accounts then so be it. I feel we are still pretty damn lenient and very lax.

angryswede
05-01-2005, 03:40 AM
That's way better than Greg's (400Hp) post, sorry Greg. LMAO. [:p]

thanks, that one took a bit of digging to find. it's actually from the speech where he said that. lol.

on the topic of this post. all of this could have been avoided if it was in email / pm form. come on, everyone has to know that if you're going to question authority or someone's decisions to do it person to person, rather than in front of a group. all that's asking for is trouble if you do it in front of everyone.
everyone should know this from 12+ years of school, work, team sports, etc etc etc.

Todeshandler
05-01-2005, 04:24 AM
http://images7.fotki.com/v152/photos/5/535029/1880440/t3nukedthread-vi.jpg

morgiea4
05-01-2005, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by avantS4
http://images7.fotki.com/v152/photos/5/535029/1880440/t3nukedthread-vi.jpg

Id have to agree with you on this one Brian...

BTW: After looking at the changing Ad Banners.. Does anyone find the irony in that the day that Jeff gets his account suspended is the day that Ecode/David Sarabi becomes active? [:D] ... When will the surprises end!!![az] [az] [az] [az] [az]

Anthony
05-01-2005, 04:47 AM
Trust me, the Eurocode banner has nothing to do with the recent account suspensions. Especially with Jeffs. That guy does it to himself. [:)]

morgiea4
05-01-2005, 04:50 AM
Trust me, the Eurocode banner has nothing to do with the recent account suspensions. Especially with Jeffs. That guy does it to himself. [:)]

Ya Anthony... I wasnt making a connection between the two... Just thought it was ironic. While you are at, May I suggest that you suspend Drews account, hes been sending me some pretty explicit PMs [eek]. I kid.. i kid.. [:D]

OverSpun
05-01-2005, 06:50 AM
Fair enough Nick, we don't see eye to eye, but we never have on pretty much anything, especially movies. [:D] I apologize for calling you an ass, that was out of line.

I can assure you though that I was not asked by anyone to come on here and support David. I was told by another forum member that his account was suspended, so I wanted to find out why. I simply disagree with it, and voiced my opinion, which apparantly in the end means nothing because it's not my forum. [:(]

good then, we'll agree to disagree and have a truce of some sort. good stuff. [cool] [up]

Axxis
05-02-2005, 09:36 AM
Damn, I spend to much time in GCC... miss it all