PDA

View Full Version : Big Mistake = 605 built motor

Pages : [1] 2

AudiForeman
01-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Well as some of you may know i screwed up a few months ago. I had installed tial 605s on my car and bought a fueling kit in the classifides that was supposed to be a base file for 605, wrong. I only made it about 50 miles or so and while getting on it the car lost power, flashing CEL,ect... Got it home, vag'd her and found cyl 5,6 misfire. Turned out i had zero compression in those cyl. I Know i tried to take a shortcut and go cheap with the fueling kit, i trused someone instead of just throwing down and doing it correctly, live and learn im paying for it now. I have been doing lots of reasearch and reading the past few months and am still learning, this thread is being made to obvisouly show off whats going on but also to learn things from all you experienced members/builders out there. so please, all imput and suggestions will be taken into consideration. Lets begin:

Engine: 2.7
Rods: Pauter
Pistons: Im not sure yet, any suggestions/links?
Heads: 2.8
Cams: 2.8
Valvetrain: http://uspmotorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_348_31_62&products_id=510 Has anyone heard much about these? not sure if i sould go with stock size or 1mm bigger? not sure about the pros and cons of this?
Headgasket: stock
Intake Manifold: Stock
Throttle Body: Stock
Diverter Valves: APR R!
Turbo kit: Tail 605/inlets already installed
MAF: Still not sure here eather, 90mm maybe?
Fueling: I would like to use my seimens 630cc one but might have to just throw down and get something else. Bosch 044 fuel pump, stock fuel rails, 5bar FPR with guage.
Tune: EPL/AutoSportWerks in broomfield CO.
Clutch: Vast Stage 4, already installed
Flywheel: Stock
Intercooler(s): ERs w/CF Shrouds
Mounts (motor, tranny and snub): 034 Track Density Motor Mounts, 034 Track Density Trans Mounts, Akipokol Diff mount.
Exhaust:3in DP's installed, 3.5/4 in downpipe back, Zero cats, not sure on the muffler yet.
Which wideband: Not sure, ideas?
Miscellaneous : APR bi-pipes, samico hoses, timing belt kit, aux water pump, new starter, new alternator, cam seals,wilwood BBK, 034 race head bolts. Meth?

Now Let it begin, like i said im still learning everyday so please help me out with all imput. im hoping to have all the parts in by the end of this month and have the car on the road March 1st.
Lets hear it gents... [>_<]

Danza
01-08-2012, 01:23 PM
pauters are nice but you probably be fine with ie and then you can buy meth

epl may recommend you pick up some ev14s

MDJ
01-08-2012, 01:36 PM
I am using asw for my 605 tuning, too. I picked up EV14 injectors also (72 lb.). EPL sells them with their kit.

Also, that vast clutch will probably slip on you eventually if you're going with 3L torque. Id look into a southbend or clutchmasters 850?

ChrisGS4
01-08-2012, 02:51 PM
I'd get rods and pistons from vast or if budget allows buy the 3L long block from eurospec sport.

julex
01-08-2012, 02:59 PM
couple of comments:

Pistons: contact AMD, they have superior design for stroker 2.9 or 3.0 depending how reliable you want your engine. See it has to do with you deciding how little meat you want left between cylinders. While keeping it 2.9 will shave only 0.5mm from the wall between cylinders, 3.0 will shave full 2mm - 2.5mm out of it and you have to see in person how little there is to begin with (just 7mm). 2/3 of displacement increase (200cc) comes from longer cylinder stroke and then any extra is from larger bore. It really puzzles my why people go 3.0 and then complain that their engines don't last, consume oil, etc after allowing their engine builder to shave important structural material out of the engine.

Clutch: Vast stage 4 won't be enough... there is really not much choice here, 850 or some other twin plate is the only way to go for projected torque. When I asked Vast specifically how much TQ will their new stage 4 hold, I got a bullshit answer in the sorts of "It is a state of the art clutch that will hold torque for most demanding GT engine build.". Really? They were never able to provide TQ amount in writing.

FPR: 5 bar might put 044 pump out of breath unless you go dual pump or something. use either 3 or 4 bar. I personally run 1000cc ev14 wuth 3 bar fpr and it works marvelously.

Valves: oversizing without going all out on intake system (RS4 or custom manifold), porting heads, RS4+ throttle, larger bi-pipes etc doesn't make sense and introduces extra labor cost to heads, significant cost at that without much return. All valve seats need to be cut and it is pretty expensive affair on our heads.

I hope it helps somewhat!

AudiForeman
01-08-2012, 03:02 PM
I am using asw for my 605 tuning, too. I picked up EV14 injectors also (72 lb.). EPL sells them with their kit.

Also, that vast clutch will probably slip on you eventually if you're going with 3L torque. Id look into a southbend or clutchmasters 850?

im keeping the stock crankshaft, i was going 3L but with complaints of burning oil and such i dont really want that headache. the vast 4 has 1000 miles on it with a rebuilt updated tranny. i realize now its not the strongest clutch i could have but its going to have to do for now. this wont be a dd, only about once or twice a month will she come out. ill check into those injectors a little more, thank you. did you buy the EPL kit from ASW? what are they charging for tuning?

MCsquared
01-08-2012, 03:09 PM
im keeping the stock crankshaft, i was going 3L but with complaints of burning oil and such i dont really want that headache. the vast 4 has 1000 miles on it with a rebuilt updated tranny. i realize now its not the strongest clutch i could have but its going to have to do for now. this wont be a dd, only about once or twice a month will she come out. ill check into those injectors a little more, thank you. did you buy the EPL kit from ASW? what are they charging for tuning?

it wont burn oil if you do it right. such as correct bore finish for your ring set and properly breaking it in etc...

AudiForeman
01-08-2012, 03:11 PM
couple of comments:

Pistons: contact AMD, they have superior design for stroker 2.9 or 3.0 depending how reliable you want your engine. See it has to do with you deciding how little meat you want left between cylinders. While keeping it 2.9 will shave only 0.5mm from the wall between cylinders, 3.0 will shave full 2mm - 2.5mm out of it and you have to see in person how little there is to begin with (just 7mm). 2/3 of displacement increase (200cc) comes from longer cylinder stroke and then any extra is from larger bore. It really puzzles my why people go 3.0 and then complain that their engines don't last, consume oil, etc after allowing their engine builder to shave important structural material out of the engine.

Clutch: Vast stage 4 won't be enough... there is really not much choice here, 850 or some other twin plate is the only way to go for projected torque. When I asked Vast specifically how much TQ will their new stage 4 hold, I got a bullshit answer in the sorts of "It is a state of the art clutch that will hold torque for most demanding GT engine build.". Really? They were never able to provide TQ amount in writing.

FPR: 5 bar might put 044 pump out of breath unless you go dual pump or something. use either 3 or 4 bar. I personally run 1000cc ev14 wuth 3 bar fpr and it works marvelously.

Valves: oversizing without going all out on intake system (RS4 or custom manifold), porting heads, RS4+ throttle, larger bi-pipes etc doesn't make sense and introduces extra labor cost to heads, significant cost at that without much return. All valve seats need to be cut and it is pretty expensive affair on our heads.

I hope it helps somewhat!

Thank you sir, this has been a big help.

julex
01-08-2012, 08:36 PM
if you're staying stock crank then you should be ok with the clutch.

MDJ
01-09-2012, 05:56 AM

I think the vast stg4 has been letting go on other builds somewhere around 500 ft. Lbs. Brand new. I would consider selling that clutch and upgrading (even to a fx400 - rated at 650 or so) if you're planning on anything more than a 19psi cracking pressure and a MODERATE tune with EPL (which is what I'm using on stock internals). Just save your self more headaches. Someone will buy it.

I bought an EPL fueling kit used through Adam at Raven Motorsports in Long Beach. It was installed on his 605 car. The box already had a base file for 605s and a built (2.8) motor. Bryan will be doing my tuning and has in the past on my current stgII car. I believe its just standard hourly labor, somewhere around 100-115/hr + software, obviously. In my opinion, ASW is the best shop in the rocky mountains. Awesome, professional guys that won't ever do you wrong. Stick with them.

I really think you should reconsider your clutch and injectors. Those seimens and the vast stg4 have had many issues.

Shenanigans
01-09-2012, 08:35 AM
I need to check out one of theses colorado 605 s4's... iv never been in a ride in an s4 other than my own

nvrfollow
01-09-2012, 10:25 AM
A lot of high HP guys run IE rods and they can get whatever pistons you need as well. I have heard that there is something off with the Vast pistons which results in excessive oil consumption at least with some of the 3L engines...

MikeyB3
01-09-2012, 11:02 AM
A lot of high HP guys run IE rods and they can get whatever pistons you need as well. I have heard that there is something off with the Vast pistons which results in excessive oil consumption at least with some of the 3L engines...

This is true. I went with IE rods as well for my 770 build. I went with them based on a recommendation from gearhead. Got mine from CTS Turbo. Those guys are awesome.

MDJ
01-09-2012, 11:47 AM
I need to check out one of theses colorado 605 s4's... iv never been in a ride in an s4 other than my own

I should be finished with the install by April. Come get a ride when I'm done! Just in time for some dyno days and track meets out at HPR. I'm going to throw it all together through the Rocky Mountain forums. Check there!

AudiForeman
01-09-2012, 06:23 PM
I think the vast stg4 has been letting go on other builds somewhere around 500 ft. Lbs. Brand new. I would consider selling that clutch and upgrading (even to a fx400 - rated at 650 or so) if you're planning on anything more than a 19psi cracking pressure and a MODERATE tune with EPL (which is what I'm using on stock internals). Just save your self more headaches. Someone will buy it.

I bought an EPL fueling kit used through Adam at Raven Motorsports in Long Beach. It was installed on his 605 car. The box already had a base file for 605s and a built (2.8) motor. Bryan will be doing my tuning and has in the past on my current stgII car. I believe its just standard hourly labor, somewhere around 100-115/hr + software, obviously. In my opinion, ASW is the best shop in the rocky mountains. Awesome, professional guys that won't ever do you wrong. Stick with them.

I really think you should reconsider your clutch and injectors. Those seimens and the vast stg4 have had many issues.

Thank you so much for your imput and im taking it to heart and looking at clutches now. hopefully my vast stg4 will fit into my 97 a4 1.8t? not sure but im going to look into it as well. and i looked around last night and found some ev14 52lb and 95lb but no 72lb yet, my searching continues tonight. i also talked to brian at asw and told him about my project/setup everything should be good to go once im out. still a little confused if i should buy my own injectors/maf housing and bring ghem my own ecu and car to get tuned or just buy the epl fueling kit as a whole? epl site is down right now and has been for a while.

AudiForeman
01-09-2012, 06:26 PM
This is true. I went with IE rods as well for my 770 build. I went with them based on a recommendation from gearhead. Got mine from CTS Turbo. Those guys are awesome.

i will be staying with the 2.7 crank but will be looking into pistons besides vast, not really wanting more drama right now. any recomendations?

MDJ
01-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Thank you so much for your imput and im taking it to heart and looking at clutches now. hopefully my vast stg4 will fit into my 97 a4 1.8t? not sure but im going to look into it as well. and i looked around last night and found some ev14 52lb and 95lb but no 72lb yet, my searching continues tonight. i also talked to brian at asw and told him about my project/setup everything should be good to go once im out. still a little confused if i should buy my own injectors/maf housing and bring ghem my own ecu and car to get tuned or just buy the epl fueling kit as a whole? epl site is down right now and has been for a while.

Bryan can get you the kit, no problem if that's the route you want to go. In fact, I would recommend you do everything through them to make things easier. Bryan and Tony have a great relationship. If you do buy your own injectors and housing (hint - 034) you're going to need hats and fuel rail spacers/hardware from EPL. I believe EPL charges $2100 for the kit and they'll give you a $200 off deal if you're already tuned with them (at least that is what I was told a little more than a month ago). I'm not sure you'd be saving all that much money buying parts separately, honestly. Just call, PM here or email EPL, they have always gotten back to me promptly.

Good call on the clutch. I'm pretty sure that clutch won't fit a 1.8t, but if it did, it'd be a MUCH better option on a built motor of that type.

i will be staying with the 2.7 crank but will be looking into pistons besides vast, not really wanting more drama right now. any recomendations?

JE, LOBA, Mahle

AudiForeman
01-09-2012, 08:27 PM
thanks MJD
well more research and calling brian here in the near future, than you for all your help, ill keep everyone posted with pictures and such as parts start to come in. MJD maybe we can meet up once both of our cars are tuned and ready for the road.

MDJ
01-10-2012, 01:31 PM
^ You got it man! I figure I should have mine done by May/June if everything goes as planned. I really really don't have any interest in doing this stuff in the cold.

AudiForeman
01-10-2012, 08:41 PM
i plan to have mine done by march but im sure it will be around may when all said and done. will be putting pics uo in the next few days.

nefkntym
01-10-2012, 10:38 PM

I'm putting in 605s, should be delivered in about 2-3 weeks and I am right up the road from you.

AudiForeman
01-11-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm putting in 605s, should be delivered in about 2-3 weeks and I am right up the road from you.
Yor also right around the corner from me, i wont give my exact location but its northern co springs. are you doing the build yourself or a shop?

nefkntym
01-11-2012, 07:29 AM
I am doing it all in my garage. I actually put my engine on the engine stand last night.

AudiForeman
01-11-2012, 06:46 PM
I am doing it all in my garage. I actually put my engine on the engine stand last night.
i believe i saw some things for sale on craigslist commming out of falcon, not sure if it was you or not. if you need any help wrenching just hit me up.

nefkntym
01-11-2012, 08:06 PM
I put up my VR6 yesterday on CL. I had my extra S4 up motor awhile back. I am holding on to it maybe next year, I might build it as a 3L.

AudiForeman
01-11-2012, 08:17 PM
ya i saw on cl/talked to you about that motor a while ago. good luvk eith your build. when are you planning to be done?

nefkntym
01-11-2012, 08:37 PM
ya i saw on cl/talked to you about that motor a while ago. good luvk eith your build. when are you planning to be done?

For right now, as soon as humanly possible. For this motor, I am leaving it stock rods, stock motor and have it tuned around that. I have already had the car down for almost a year for the VR6 build/swap. I picked up another motor so I can get it running and back on the road and build my old one at my leisure.

TweetsS4Estate
01-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Check out my 605 thread. Should help calculate

geeky
01-12-2012, 03:53 AM
If you need any help with the actual building process, let me know by PM. Always down to wrench in Colorado.

AudiForeman
01-14-2012, 01:56 AM
well here we go this is the new parts/build that will be going on my car.
Description
INTEGRATED ENGINEERING 154MM X 21MM FORGED CONNECTING RODS, AUDI V6
JE PISTON SET, 2.7TT, 82.5MM BORE, 9.0:1 COMPRESSION, INCLUDES RINGS AND
WRIST PINS
COATED MAIN BEARING SET, GLYCO,
AUDI V6 ROD BEARING SET, COATED
HIGH PERFORMANCE HEAD BOLT KIT, 2.7
CYLINDER HEAD GASKET SET, 2.7T, Q2 REQUIRED
(COMPLETE UPPER GASKET/SEAL KIT, VALVECOVER, ETC)
TIMING BELT KIT, 2.7TT
AUXILIARY PUMP DELETE HOSE FOR 2.7T, BLACK REINFORCED SILICONE, INCLUDES
2 HOSE CLAMPS
Crank Seal Cover Gasket
, Crankshaft Seal
, Crankshaft REAR MAIN Seal
2.7T, TRANSITION PORT PHENOLIC SPACER KIT 92.00T
STOCK SIZE HIGH FLOW VALVE SET FOR VW/AUDI 5V ENGINES
** Stainless Nitride Intake, Inconel Exhaust, single groove *
2.7T HIGH LIFT VALVE SPRING SET WITH RAISED INSTALL HEIGHT, INCLUDES TI
RETAINERS. *single groove *
1.8T VALVE STEM SEAL, 6MM STEM
NEW 1.8T VALVE GUIDE

Tilton Twin Disc Cerametallic clutch is absolutely wonderful now. Previously it was a bit hard to drive, but they changed the compound. Holds way over 800 ft/lbs, and lightening fast shifts. It isn't that much more expensive either; in fact, the clutch, flywheel, and throwout bearing (machined throwout race bearing, no overheating)** Max 034

Welllp thats it, and EPL fueling kit, the correct choice for the second time around ASW will finalize the tune once everything is installed. finances should be taken car of tomo and order will be placed monday/tuesday to 034. i cant wait, its going to be tricky becauser im also trying to buy my first home this summer but ill leave that all in God's hands.

Thanks everyone for the support and suggestions thus far, and a huge shout out to max at 034, hes amazing and coundnt have done it without him and his expert knowledge. Im so excited, i wasnt planning on doing this so soon in my cars life but my dumbass left me no choice. Please, everyone, dont shortcut yourbuilds and do it correctly. let me be an example.
Pics comming. suggestions?

TweetsS4Estate
01-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Leaving it in Gods hands is the only way. Good luck with the build! Should be awesome!

MDJ
01-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Good choices on the pistons and valve train! Can't wait to go for a spin. Sounds to me like you'll be done quite a bit before I get mine finished. I wish I had the funds to do a full stroker right now. I think I'll wind up snagging a short block for super cheap and building that to swap things onto.

I'm assuming you went with 72lb injectors, right? 85mm MAF?

fairbird
01-14-2012, 09:30 AM
using EV14 , clutch musters 725 , JE 82.5 , pretty much same set up as your planing , I'm happy with all those parts.

AudiForeman
01-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Good choices on the pistons and valve train! Can't wait to go for a spin. Sounds to me like you'll be done quite a bit before I get mine finished. I wish I had the funds to do a full stroker right now. I think I'll wind up snagging a short block for super cheap and building that to swap things onto.

I'm assuming you went with 72lb injectors, right? 85mm MAF?

Yes indeed i am, do it onced do it right. well i guess in my case this is my second time but whatever.

nefkntym
01-14-2012, 10:39 AM
I am planning on using the 72lbs and 85mm maf as well, that is what EPLs fueling kit comes with.

Some people here on audizine have had problems with that Tilton twin, but more importantly, Tilton wasn't very helpful in customer service. I have a CM FX850, I would use that or 034's new spec twin disk before the Tilton. I think the Tilton cost the most as well. Just my $.02.

AudiForeman
01-14-2012, 03:57 PM
I am planning on using the 72lbs and 85mm maf as well, that is what EPLs fueling kit comes with.

Some people here on audizine have had problems with that Tilton twin, but more importantly, Tilton wasn't very helpful in customer service. I have a CM FX850, I would use that or 034's new spec twin disk before the Tilton. I think the Tilton cost the most as well. Just my $.02.

This is what Max at 034 recomends "Well in that case, I would recommend the SPEC Stage 3+ SUPERCLAMP! The Superclamp adds about 200ft/lbs of torque capacity, but maintaining the 3+ disc will still keep it driveable; however the pedal will be nice and stiff! Otherwise, You could go with a 6 puck, but there isn't really much more torque capacity and you lose a lot of driveability. Don't let me push you away from a 6 puck, but for instance, we are finishing up a 2868 build (bigger then 770s) and he is using a SPEC 3+ Superclamp instead of a Stage 4 or 5. We used a Stage 3+ Superclamp on our Time Attack car in the beginning too, well over 600whp!

Let me know if you are set on the puck.

Otherwise, if you want the best clutch out there without spending over $3000, the Tilton Twin Disc Cerametallic clutch is absolutely wonderful now. Previously it was a bit hard to drive, but they changed the compound. Holds way over 800 ft/lbs, and lightening fast shifts. It isn't that much more expensive either."

MDJ
01-14-2012, 04:08 PM
The 034 team really knows their stuff. Walking away from all of those time attack contests with the best car in class really speaks volumes. A twin disc is an excellent clutch, no matter what the brand for a build like yours, IMO. Great for racing, especially 1/4 mile racing. Much better suited for preloading the drivetrain on launch and paired with a LWFW you'll see very little drop in boost in between shifts.

For my 'build' on the stock engine, I think the 6 puck FX400 is going to be my best choice. I will be DD this car and am even keeping the stock dual mass. I want a comfortable engagement with no chatter, but obviously stand up to the torque to requirements with 605s. Seeing as how you're going to be seeing quite a bit more torque down low, I'd say the twin disc is an excellent choice. In fact, when I wind up doing the other engine, I will look into a twin disc of some sort.

I like the attention to detail and that you're really researching your stuff. You're going to be so happy with your build, man. Can't wait to see it completed. If you do a build thread, keep me up and I'll follow it.

AudiForeman
01-14-2012, 05:07 PM
The 034 team really knows their stuff. Walking away from all of those time attack contests with the best car in class really speaks volumes. A twin disc is an excellent clutch, no matter what the brand for a build like yours, IMO. Great for racing, especially 1/4 mile racing. Much better suited for preloading the drivetrain on launch and paired with a LWFW you'll see very little drop in boost in between shifts.

For my 'build' on the stock engine, I think the 6 puck FX400 is going to be my best choice. I will be DD this car and am even keeping the stock dual mass. I want a comfortable engagement with no chatter, but obviously stand up to the torque to requirements with 605s. Seeing as how you're going to be seeing quite a bit more torque down low, I'd say the twin disc is an excellent choice. In fact, when I wind up doing the other engine, I will look into a twin disc of some sort.

I like the attention to detail and that you're really researching your stuff. You're going to be so happy with your build, man. Can't wait to see it completed. If you do a build thread, keep me up and I'll follow it.

im tryin to learn as mu h as i can considering i screwed up big in the past. i have been reading on the tilton and people are saying that if you slip the clutch it will be distroyed very quickly. what type of slipping are we talking about here? slipping clutch at the drag strip or slipping clutch getting out of first gear or going up a driveway or steep hill at a light. little confused here, i dont want to ruin my brand new clutch because i have to stop at my driveway and then slip so i dont stall on the incline. not totally understanding how these clutches are supposed to be engaged.

AudiForeman
01-14-2012, 05:09 PM
and also i entered this thread in the b uilds section and it hasnt been approved yet, that was almost a week ago.

nefkntym
01-14-2012, 08:23 PM
im tryin to learn as mu h as i can considering i screwed up big in the past. i have been reading on the tilton and people are saying that if you slip the clutch it will be distroyed very quickly. what type of slipping are we talking about here? slipping clutch at the drag strip or slipping clutch getting out of first gear or going up a driveway or steep hill at a light. little confused here, i dont want to ruin my brand new clutch because i have to stop at my driveway and then slip so i dont stall on the incline. not totally understanding how these clutches are supposed to be engaged.

Can't say for sure, PM Evilevo, he had problem with Tilton twin. If I remember right, it didn't last that long and to make matters worse, Tilton didn't really help him out. He can give better first hand info. As for as engagement, you are suppose to be able to beat the crap out of a Twin disk, no questions asked. That is why I got an FX850, I wanted a clutch that would last no matter what I throw at it.

Clutch Masters service is amazing, I have nothing but good things to say about them. I have heard a lot of good things about Southbend as well.

AudiForeman
01-14-2012, 10:02 PM
Can't say for sure, PM Evilevo, he had problem with Tilton twin. If I remember right, it didn't last that long and to make matters worse, Tilton didn't really help him out. He can give better first hand info. As for as engagement, you are suppose to be able to beat the crap out of a Twin disk, no questions asked. That is why I got an FX850, I wanted a clutch that would last no matter what I throw at it.

Clutch Masters service is amazing, I have nothing but good things to say about them. I have heard a lot of good things about Southbend as well.
i sent him a pm, if he had the tilton a while ago it might have, been their old style twin disk. they have revised the clutch and made it better recently/ more driveable/ more user friendly, so i have been told anyways. i have no real world proof. any body else know about tilton?

MDJ
01-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Maybe whoever told you this about the Tilton was talking about the break-in process? I haven't heard any horror stories about any specific twin-disc personally. However, I definitely see a LOT more support in the Audi community for Clutch Masters and Southbend. If you're a little on the fence, Byran will sway you toward one of these two options. ASW has had years and years of experience with these brands and they have backed ASW and their customers up 100%.

Just saying the options for great clutches don't stop at Tilton. GL!

AudiForeman
01-15-2012, 10:35 AM
Maybe whoever told you this about the Tilton was talking about the break-in process? I haven't heard any horror stories about any specific twin-disc personally. However, I definitely see a LOT more support in the Audi community for Clutch Masters and Southbend. If you're a little on the fence, Byran will sway you toward one of these two options. ASW has had years and years of experience with these brands and they have backed ASW and their customers up 100%.

Just saying the options for great clutches don't stop at Tilton. GL!

im stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. with my engine package im getting a great deal on a tilton. im ot trying to spend 3k on a clutch and honestly i wont be doing much 1/4 mile action and i dont see myself doing any autocross. im looking for a very stong street car that only come out once maybe twice a month. i dont abuse my car and i have only launched it about 5 times in my three years of ownership. i guss ill just keep searching around for reviews on all three of these clutches. im placing my order to 034 for the engine build on wednesday.

MDJ
01-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Right. Sounds like you'll be using it for about what I'll be using mine for. I'll go to the track here and there, but definitely not a dedicated track/race car. I'm far more concerned about comfort and drivability.

AudiForeman
01-15-2012, 10:58 AM
i agree, i have driven some pretty tough clutches but never in an awd vehical. the vast stage 4 was the toughest awd clutch i have driven and it was nothing, i just hope a twin disk wont put my gf through the windown when im taking off from the light.

AudiForeman
01-15-2012, 04:55 PM
http://www.034motorsport.com/clutches-flywheels-034motorsport-clutch-flywheel-packages-tilton-plate-cerametallic-racing-clutch-for-audis-p-21851.html

http://www.034motorsport.com/clutches-flywheels-southbend-clutches-flywheels-audi-s4a6allroad-27t-b5c5-southbend-clutch-kit-p-20121.html-**- not sure which one of these would be best for my needs.

http://clutchmasters.com/shop/?page=shop%2Fflypage&MakeID=2&FromYear=2000&MakeModelID=19&AppID=316-**- 2900 bucks and doesnt even include a flywheel? thats nuts, i would get an amazing dealt on that tilton from 034 WITH a flywheel for about a grand less than just the CMfx850 clutch.

nefkntym
01-15-2012, 07:05 PM
http://www.034motorsport.com/clutches-flywheels-034motorsport-clutch-flywheel-packages-tilton-plate-cerametallic-racing-clutch-for-audis-p-21851.html

http://www.034motorsport.com/clutches-flywheels-southbend-clutches-flywheels-audi-s4a6allroad-27t-b5c5-southbend-clutch-kit-p-20121.html-**- not sure which one of these would be best for my needs.

http://clutchmasters.com/shop/?page=shop%2Fflypage&MakeID=2&FromYear=2000&MakeModelID=19&AppID=316-**- 2900 bucks and doesnt even include a flywheel? thats nuts, i would get an amazing dealt on that tilton from 034 WITH a flywheel for about a grand less than just the CMfx850 clutch.

Don't go off their price, call Mike @ RingerRacing. I go through him for all things ClutchMasters.

This is why...

http://www.ringer-racing.com/product.sc?productId=42

AudiForeman
01-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Don't go off their price, call Mike @ RingerRacing. I go through him for all things ClutchMasters.

This is why...

http://www.ringer-racing.com/product.sc?productId=42

see exactly, this is what im talking about. im trying to learn all the hide and seek places and these are the deals im looking for. thank you sir. i will be getting in touch with him this week.

AudiForeman
01-15-2012, 07:32 PM
what would you recomend for the top disk? sprung or unsprung? kevlar? cermatic bronze?

TLO03
01-15-2012, 07:48 PM
see exactly, this is what im talking about. im trying to learn all the hide and seek places and these are the deals im looking for.

Why did'nt you say so, Jason@amd gave me a good quote on a CM 850 holla at him.

nefkntym
01-15-2012, 08:13 PM
I have sprung ceramic bronze, you can talk it all over with Mike and he will tell you what is best for you for yours needs.

nthusiastt
01-15-2012, 08:13 PM
034 & and ECS generally aren't the greatest deals.

AudiForeman
01-15-2012, 08:38 PM
034 & and ECS generally aren't the greatest deals.
actually max at 034 is giving me a great deal on my engine build and tilton twin disk, if i got with a tilton twin that is. 034 doesnt sell CM at the moment. ill get in touch with jason and see what kind of a price he is willing to swing, otherwise its a tilton because i just can pass up this kind of deal.

Chris@EPL
01-16-2012, 09:51 AM
You've got a PM [:)]

AudiForeman
01-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Right back at ya ;)

AudiForeman
01-29-2012, 11:31 AM
welllll everything has been ordered. i stayed with the tilton, waiting on a few more things to be made and max will be shipping it my way. still hoping to have the car on the road by march, still trying to decide on a coilover and bbk setup, not sure about whick to go with, i recently bought an s8 rear bbk that i will be installing as well. alson need intercoolers, the list is never ending neither it the debt.

2380S4
01-29-2012, 12:17 PM
welllll everything has been ordered. i stayed with the tilton, waiting on a few more things to be made and max will be shipping it my way. still hoping to have the car on the road by march, still trying to decide on a coilover and bbk setup, not sure about whick to go with, i recently bought an s8 rear bbk that i will be installing as well. alson need intercoolers, the list is never ending neither it the debt.

Interesting! I've been debating on clutches for my GT build and I'm in between the tilton twin disc and a south end stage 4 single disc, from max as well.
If you don't mind me asking what made you decide this route? You can pm if you prefer.

Thanks and looking forward to your progress.

AudiForeman
01-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Interesting! I've been debating on clutches for my GT build and I'm in between the tilton twin disc and a south end stage 4 single disc, from max as well.
If you don't mind me asking what made you decide this route? You can pm if you prefer.

Thanks and looking forward to your progress.
i talked with max a lot about it many times and he assured me that tilton has changed the clutch, then now use different materials in the revised clutch im getting. i was a little nervous about it especally after talking to evilevo and reading his build with his tranny/clutch issues, but i went ahead with tilton. maybe has included proper install instructions with mine, i guess thats the main flaw people have is not installing correctly. im really just going to be the test dummy for some people, so we will see how it goes. i got a wonderful deal on it and the customer service at 034 is amazing, they will be getting my money in the future. if you like CM i hVe herd the fx800 is a hell of a clutch as well. GL with your build

AudiForeman
01-29-2012, 01:31 PM
i dont think a single disk will hold gt power though, twin disk is a must.

2380S4
01-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Yes Max & 034 are fantastic! Spent a fair amount so far and have list of needed items.

I've also talked with evilevo on the tilton and I've chatted with Scotty at advanced, the single disc stage 4 can be built to hold the power it just won't take the hard repeated launches.

I'm in the same boot as you so far, I may wait and see how you like the tilton.

Good luck! I'll keep checking in on this!

AudiForeman
01-29-2012, 02:14 PM
thank you buddy, as soon as i get her up and running i will let you know. pics will be comming on here soon as well.

AudiForeman
02-24-2012, 06:35 PM
I just was doing a little spring cleaning and thought i would grab some pics. MAX at 034 shipped all my parts this week, ill grab some pics of everything when they arrive. Also bought a euro trunk today from mikehawlk666 in denver, what a cool dude. taking my car to Auto Sport Werks when parts arrive, Bryan said it would take them about a month or so. im getting butterflies for this to be finished.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG_8573.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0222.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0221.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0220.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0219-2.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0218-2.jpg

Eurotechnik
02-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Nice,can't wait to see this build progress and hear your thoughts and logs on the built motor w 605's

Scotty@Advanced
02-24-2012, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=julex;7170049

[/QUOTE]

Actually Southbend makes a dual disc clutch good for a shit load of torque, sold several to 605 peeps with excellent results.

mikehawk666
02-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Nice meeting you today!! If I can help in anyway lemme know. Let's def get some pulls I once our cars are dialed in!! Save my #!

nefkntym
02-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Nice meeting you today!! If I can help in anyway lemme know. Let's def get some pulls I once our cars are dialed in!! Save my #!

Sounds like fun. Who is tuning you?

AudiForeman
02-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Sounds like fun. Who is tuning you?
Number is saved mike, let's get together ASAP when I'm home again. Bryan and epl at auto sport werks in broomfield are tuning. I'm getting a base file until o break in my twin disk and then Bryan is doing dump tuning.

jasonsowers
02-24-2012, 11:48 PM
im keeping the stock crankshaft

why?

AudiForeman
02-25-2012, 12:44 AM
^^ i have read/seen videos of 3l burning oil and hearing horor storries. i know it can be done correct but i just had a gut feeling to say no. i know the low end tourque would be amazing im im being prude to take the leap. i guess its not to late, what are the pro #'s and how much of a PIA is it to get done correct? someone make me change my ways if its really worth it?

nefkntym
02-25-2012, 06:48 AM
^^ i have read/seen videos of 3l burning oil and hearing horor storries. i know it can be done correct but i just had a gut feeling to say no. i know the low end tourque would be amazing im im being prude to take the leap. i guess its not to late, what are the pro #'s and how much of a PIA is it to get done correct? someone make me change my ways if its really worth it?

Not sure if it would be easy to change your mind. Lol

I talked to Tony at EPL on Thursday for about an hour. I am just going to a remote tune with Tony since I am staying stock block for now. I was going to do 605s, now I am going 770s. After I get the up and running, I am going to start building my extra motor as a 3.0l. My old Talon was a 2.3l stroker and the extra low end torque was awesome. Strokers are damn fun.

The old 3.0 motors videos were motors that were put together bad using bad parts.

mikehawk666
02-25-2012, 12:41 PM
^ vast now, gonna go jfonz I think. I'd love to do EPL but for the price I think I'll try them first. What are the 770s going on? We need to all get together once we're all done building. Should be two k04s, three 605s, and a 770!

Edit:a b6 2.7t nice!!

nefkntym
02-25-2012, 01:12 PM
^ vast now, gonna go jfonz I think. I'd love to do EPL but for the price I think I'll try them first. What are the 770s going on? We need to all get together once we're all done building. Should be two k04s, three 605s, and a 770!

Jfonz is the one I would consider if I wasn't going EPL. It still is very tempting though. So much cheaper. So tempting to buy it right now. I am going to buy the EPL 770 fueling kit next Friday. I just added this up and it puts another $1000 in my pocket.

Definitely need to get everyone together when we are done. Are you in Denver?

AudiForeman
02-25-2012, 02:07 PM

I have one friend who wants to bring his avant up. Maybe hit up a photo shoot and cruise. I need to meet more Audi guys, just about everyone in the springs i have meet are douches.

nefkntym
02-25-2012, 02:43 PM
I agree, there are douches here in the springs area. At least the ones that I have met. If we do this, I will see if my brother can come. He has a full stage 3 K04 01 S4.

MCsquared
02-25-2012, 04:01 PM

any engine's gonna use oil if you build it/ break it in wrong.

TweetsS4Estate
02-25-2012, 05:59 PM
any engine's gonna use oil if you build it/ break it in wrong.

I can tell you +90% of the 3.0L problems are a combo of bad piston design and too much piston to cylinder wall clearance. My last engine was just that. Bad pistons, too much clearance. It doesn't support the ring if the piston is too far from the wall. For some reason piston builders thought the piston would expand more than they did in the cylinder. They also didn't follow the stock piston design (almost 0 taper from skirt to crown).

Sales@RAI
02-25-2012, 06:01 PM
I can tell you +90% of the 3.0L problems are a combo of bad piston design and too much piston to cylinder wall clearance. My last engine was just that. Bad pistons, too much clearance. It doesn't support the ring if the piston is too far from the wall. For some reason piston builders thought the piston would expand more than they did in the cylinder. They also didn't follow the stock piston design (almost 0 taper from skirt to crown). I've been through 3 3.0L's, trust me on this one lol.

Yup, this problem is not just with 3.0Ls. I've seen plenty of 1.8Ts do the same thing. I had to do .003 ptw clearance on mine even though the spec sheet said more

AudiForeman
02-25-2012, 07:16 PM
I can tell you +90% of the 3.0L problems are a combo of bad piston design and too much piston to cylinder wall clearance. My last engine was just that. Bad pistons, too much clearance. It doesn't support the ring if the piston is too far from the wall. For some reason piston builders thought the piston would expand more than they did in the cylinder. They also didn't follow the stock piston design (almost 0 taper from skirt to crown).
im stuck in the middle now, i want to but im too pussy to take the leap. does the power outweigh the cost ?

MDJ
02-25-2012, 07:20 PM

make that 4 605s, pussy.

TweetsS4Estate
02-25-2012, 07:25 PM
im stuck in the middle now, i want to but im too pussy to take the leap. does the power outweigh the cost ?
Ummm it's $500 for a crank and no difference anywhere else in cost really.
Some one post up sexicans dyno and I will post mine. The only difference is 2.8 cams and a 3.0L really. I will post mine in a bit

AudiForeman
02-25-2012, 07:52 PM
Ummm it's $500 for a crank and no difference anywhere else in cost really.
Some one post up sexicans dyno and I will post mine. The only difference is 2.8 cams and a 3.0L really. I will post mine in a bit
could you also provide a link for a 3L crank

TweetsS4Estate
02-25-2012, 08:23 PM
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/465517-True-605-potential-awakening-the-sleeping-giants-3L-605-car-dyno-and-video-included
My phone is being weird so here is the link to the thread. I can help you get cranks. I have a buddy who hoards them.

julex
02-25-2012, 09:27 PM
could you also provide a link for a 3L crank

You will have to hunt for a used one. New one is ungodly expensive from audi.

mikehawk666
02-26-2012, 02:10 AM
AMC should have a 3.0 liter crank. He sold me my clutch kit.

AudiForeman
02-26-2012, 07:57 AM
AMC should have a 3.0 liter crank. He sold me my clutch kit.

late night last night buddy? ill try and shop around and see if i cnt find a good deal.

mikehawk666
02-26-2012, 08:19 AM
late night last night buddy? ill try and shop around and see if i cnt find a good deal.

haha they all usually are. 2am isn't bad considering when I bartend I have to be there until 3 or later cleaning up!

MDJ
02-26-2012, 08:28 AM
Heres an ad with a 3L crank pending sale...

http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=66668&title=3l-crank-2c-surge-tank-2c-2-8-heads-for-sale-21&cat=23

If that doesn't work out, call around to pick and save yards. There are places that will broker parts for you locally as well. You'll definitely save some money pulling that part yourself, though.

MCsquared
02-26-2012, 09:45 AM

This isnt my first rodeo. See my original statement. There is a HUGE difference between a good engine builder and joe schmo in his garage who measures clearances and slaps it together.

A good engine builder will finish your pistons, finish the bearings, have everything bored/honed with a torque plate and measure every clearance and adjust it accordingly to your specific usage. That's the difference between having a shitty engine that uses oil and a good build that seats the rings in 10 miles.

AudiForeman
02-26-2012, 11:28 AM
haha they all usually are. 2am isn't bad considering when I bartend I have to be there until 3 or later cleaning up!

Haha ya I forgot about that, ill have to swing by sometime and see if there are some ladies.

MJD- ill check into this as well, somewhat difficult for me being as I travel over 25 days a month but ill look into it. I need to figure it out soon, all parts should be here this week.

TweetsS4Estate
02-26-2012, 11:42 AM
This isnt my first rodeo. See my original statement. There is a HUGE difference between a good engine builder and joe schmo in his garage who measures clearances and slaps it together.

A good engine builder will finish your pistons, finish the bearings, have everything bored/honed with a torque plate and measure every clearance and adjust it accordingly to your specific usage. That's the difference between having a shitty engine that uses oil and a good build that seats the rings in 10 miles.
Right, and the first piston designs from a few companies were tapered which put more pressure on the lower rings and less towards the top. By the time you got to an oil ring it was never properly supported and would jump out of the gland. Then you have the oddity of an engine that can't control oil, that passes a compression and leakdown test.

TweetsS4Estate
02-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Haha ya I forgot about that, ill have to swing by sometime and see if there are some ladies.

MJD- ill check into this as well, somewhat difficult for me being as I travel over 25 days a month but ill look into it. I need to figure it out soon, all parts should be here this week.

Multiple people/shops can get you cranks.

jasonsowers
02-26-2012, 11:50 AM

Only 25 days a month? I wish I had it that good.

MDJ
02-26-2012, 12:50 PM

If time is really an issue, then like tweets and I said, there are places/shops that will broker/find you the crank in town.

AudiForeman
02-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Only 25 days a month? I wish I had it that good.

its not as abd as some people, but kind of annoying when your trying to pick up parts and run around.

MDJ/Tweets- ill check into a few shops and ask, mike66 just text me and said he would front me money and pick one up for me if i needed it. i need to talk with bryan at ASW and see if he has done a 3L build before and see how he feels about it and how comfortable he is. once i talk to him tomorrow/tues ill have a for sure answer. But thank you for all your help/advise.

AudiForeman
02-26-2012, 03:51 PM
Got a few parts in:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0239.jpg
S8 rear brakes
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0238.jpg
Fuel pump, boost gauge
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0237.jpg
2.8 heads
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0236.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0234.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0233.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0232.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0235.jpg

TweetsS4Estate
02-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Very nice! Ouch on the valves. Good luck with everything!

AudiForeman
02-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Very nice! Ouch on the valves. Good luck with everything!
thank you sir, i promise you my 2.7 valves will look just about the same.

TweetsS4Estate
02-26-2012, 04:28 PM
What are you doing with your stock heads?

AudiForeman
02-26-2012, 04:34 PM
What are you doing with your stock heads?

will end up selling them once car is finished and i get all old parts back, 85k miles and im almost 100 percent sure a few valves are bent in cyl 5 and 6.

AudiForeman
02-26-2012, 04:55 PM
shes ready to deliver to ASW this week. switched the a4 suspension with the s4 and now shes in 4x4 rock crawler mode lol

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0241.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0242.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0244.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0245.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0247.jpg

AudiForeman
03-03-2012, 04:39 PM
My motor parts just showed up today, props to Max ar 034 thanks for the amazing service, i cant wait to see the outcome. more pics to come.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-039514-10-0695398.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-039514-09-4995294.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-039514-09-3395625.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-039514-08-4995883.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-039514-08-2595417.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-039514-08-0595696.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-039514-03-319562.jpg

csibbs
03-03-2012, 04:43 PM
cant wait to see the finished product

AudiForeman
03-04-2012, 11:32 AM
I recieved a few more pics today, due to the fact im out of town working i cant get all of the picture i would like so this will have to do. Bryan at ASW is going to take pictures for me during the build so i will post them as soon as i i recieve from him via email. im super excited and am getting butterflies, enjoy :)
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-049510-12-4895278.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-049510-16-479523.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-049510-17-1795436.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-049510-20-12955.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-049510-20-3295178.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-049510-21-1795496.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-049510-21-3995239.jpg

nefkntym
03-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Very nice, I am excited for you. Hopefully in the next week or so I will start getting my packages of parts as well. The UPS guy is my Santa Claus all year round.

AudiForeman
03-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Very nice, I am excited for you. Hopefully in the next week or so I will start getting my packages of parts as well. The UPS guy is my Santa Claus all year round.

HAHAH i hear you but i roll with fed-ex lol. Do you have a build thread? i asked to get moved about a mnth or so ago but nobody has done it yet, i dont know if im missing something or what. im excited for your 770s, i wish i would have forked out another grand for them 6 months ago, considering how much i have spent lately its nothing.

AudiForeman
03-04-2012, 12:24 PM
And these, cant wait for 30 PSI
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-03-049511-44-5795837.jpg

mikehawk666
03-04-2012, 02:50 PM
god damn, I definately will need a ride in this once its finished.

AudiForeman
03-04-2012, 03:59 PM
god damn, I definately will need a ride in this once its finished.

You already know this buddy, maybe ill let you take it around the block even lol.

AudiForeman
03-08-2012, 04:25 PM
In need of some advise guys, im about to pull the trigger on some intercoolers. I will not run a front mount on her only sides. so what should it be: Er, AWE, Wagner? Looking to buy next weekend so please help me out. i wont be tracking this car and maybe only a few 1/4mi runs. Just a once in a month weekend car with very spirited driving. Ready GO

itguy
03-08-2012, 04:36 PM
In need of some advise guys, im about to pull the trigger on some intercoolers. I will not run a front mount on her only sides. so what should it be: Er, AWE, Wagner? Looking to buy next weekend so please help me out. i wont be tracking this car and maybe only a few 1/4mi runs. Just a once in a month weekend car with very spirited driving. Ready GO

you wont be disappointed with any of them

nefkntym
03-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't go with AWE, there are better options for the money. ER flows the best of those listed, if you get them, get them from Mike@Ringer, ER just jacked up there price and he can still get them at regular price. Like you, I decided on no front mount and I bought my side mounts last Thursday. For me it was always between ER and AMD (flows better). I talked to Mike he could get them at regular price, 034 can't anymore. I almost bought them, but I went with my first choice anyway and bought the AMD 17 rows units.

AudiForeman
03-08-2012, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't go with AWE, there are better options for the money. ER flows the best of those listed, if you get them, get them from Mike@Ringer, ER just jacked up there price and he can still get them at regular price. Like you, I decided on no front mount and I bought my side mounts last Thursday. For me it was always between ER and AMD (flows better). I talked to Mike he could get them at regular price, 034 can't anymore. I almost bought them, but I went with my first choice anyway and bought the AMD 17 rows units.

Do you have a link for the AMD units so i can check them out first? Thank you [up]

2380S4
03-08-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm going Wagner on my build.

nefkntym
03-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Do you have a link for the AMD units so i can check them out first? Thank you [up]

Not really, mainly just pictures and AMD is redoing their site. There has been dyno testing done and they flow better than ER, I had been hearing that and they were already my first choice. It made it even easy when Tony from EPL recommended them to me when I was buying my fueling kit last week. I know the AMD's fit better and they get of the funky S bend pipes and use straight couplers. Hopefully I get mine soon and you are more than welcome to check them out. I will be putting up a bunch of pictures anyway.

This is the best I can do, Burningcoals ' thread. (http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/359646-Burningcoals-build-thread-3L-TiAL-770-AMD-EPL-Tuned)

Here is another with better pictures. AMD 770 thread (http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/audi/201361-epl-tuned-amd-770r-project-car.html)

AudiForeman
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
^ if you dont mind what did u pay, PM me if you dont want to say in public, with shrouds?

nefkntym
03-08-2012, 05:30 PM
PM'd

AudiForeman
03-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Thank for the pm, did they include shouds? cf? burningcoals thread is amazing, im about halfway through, those ic are beautiful and the welds are amazing. if they fit better than er's im all over it, herd er's are a little difficult to install.

nefkntym
03-08-2012, 05:45 PM
No shrouds, gotta modify yours or run with out them. I don't think they using them at all on the AMD units.

TLO03
03-08-2012, 05:46 PM
I know the AMD's fit better and they get of the funky S bend pipes and use straight couplers

When you say fit better do you mean piping wise or the actual mount points on the ic's ?

AudiForeman
03-08-2012, 06:03 PM
looking at thses right now, found a guy selling them brand new at discounted price. im considering picking up when i get back to CO in a week or two.

http://www.wagner-tuning.de/EN/products/001001010AudiS44BLLK.php

udcc11
03-08-2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.wagner-tuning.de/EN/products/llkRS4.php
These are bigger.

AudiForeman
03-08-2012, 06:36 PM
http://www.wagner-tuning.de/EN/products/llkRS4.php
These are bigger.

You sir are the winner, buutttt with a price tag of $2641.xx USD. lol thats not even within reason for me. the only reason i questioned the other ones is because i can get them for a god deal off craigslist. i have been checking out pics of the AMD installed and their amazing.

nefkntym
03-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Angular?

AudiForeman
03-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Angular?

im confused?

034Motorsport
03-08-2012, 06:55 PM
You sir are the winner, buutttt with a price tag of $2641.xx USD. lol thats not even within reason for me. the only reason i questioned the other ones is because i can get them for a god deal off craigslist. i have been checking out pics of the AMD installed and their amazing.

I can do much better than 2600 on these. Pm me for a great price.

-Ken

flyingfish2626
03-08-2012, 07:24 PM
If your ever in Fort Collins, please hit me up. I just sold my 605 avant and would love a ride in sweet ride. Bryan from Autosport Werks is the man, and will take good care of you with the tune.

AudiForeman
03-08-2012, 08:23 PM
If your ever in Fort Collins, please hit me up. I just sold my 605 avant and would love a ride in sweet ride. Bryan from Autosport Werks is the man, and will take good care of you with the tune.
i will indeed Mr. Fish but please tel me what did you put down on the rollers? i talked to Bryan today and he was saying with my setup were looking at 480-520 whp, im happy. ill let u know whem im in foco, it happens every couple of months. hOLLA

flyingfish2626
03-09-2012, 08:01 AM
i will indeed Mr. Fish but please tel me what did you put down on the rollers? i talked to Bryan today and he was saying with my setup were looking at 480-520 whp, im happy. ill let u know whem im in foco, it happens every couple of months. hOLLA
I put down 433/400 on a Dyno Dynamics in Longmont. Was a really fun day. Can't wait to take a rip in your ride.

AudiForeman
03-09-2012, 09:31 AM
I put down 433/400 on a Dyno Dynamics in Longmont. Was a really fun day. Can't wait to take a rip in your ride.

Do you have a link for your build? I'm curious on your setup.

bs6x
03-09-2012, 10:24 AM

Actually, its the same cost in USD from the .com site. however be aware, you need to ask for the hoses for an s4. otehrwise they send hoses for the rs4 which wont mount up to s4 bi-pipes. I have this kit and its great.

http://www.wagner-tuning.com/AUDI-RS4-B5-BITURBO-Upgrade-Intercooler-Kit_p_29.html

flyingfish2626
03-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Do you have a link for your build? I'm curious on your setup.
The build is in there, look for flyingfish. I can answer any questions you may have. It was a really fun build for me.

AudiForeman
03-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Actually, its the same cost in USD from the .com site. however be aware, you need to ask for the hoses for an s4. otehrwise they send hoses for the rs4 which wont mount up to s4 bi-pipes. I have this kit and its great.

http://www.wagner-tuning.com/AUDI-RS4-B5-BITURBO-Upgrade-Intercooler-Kit_p_29.html
I talked with 034 about these and they wont work unless im widebody, and im not. i think im going with AMD. thank you for your help though

AudiForeman
03-11-2012, 02:23 PM
thinking about running b6 avus wheels, anyone know what is the biggest bbk i can run?

AudiForeman
03-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Planning on getting a hold of AMD tomorrow about intercoolers. Bryan sent me an email earlier with some pics of the progress, thought i would share, more to come in the weeks to follow.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_032.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_042.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_041.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_040.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_039.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_038.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_037.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_036.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_033.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_035.jpg

TLO03
03-13-2012, 05:41 PM
I been tryin to get amd for 2weeks.

AudiForeman
03-13-2012, 05:42 PM
I been tryin to get amd for 2weeks.

This is not what i want to hear, thank you for the heads up though.

s4rich
03-13-2012, 10:35 PM
What shop did you use for the head work,thanks rich

AudiForeman
03-14-2012, 06:08 PM

Im not exactly sure what machine shop ASW uses. ill be in verbal contact with Bryan tom of firday and ill make sure to ask and let you know :)
Here are a couple other pics i got via e-mail this afternoon.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_045.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_046.jpg

TweetsS4Estate
03-14-2012, 06:34 PM
I talk to jason every once in a while. I will throw him a notice. He isn't a huge parts slinger though, he has way too much going on at his shop.

AudiForeman
03-14-2012, 07:07 PM
I talk to jason every once in a while. I will throw him a notice. He isn't a huge parts slinger though, he has way too much going on at his shop.

Thank you so much

flyingfish2626
03-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Love the red brother. You will be so stoked when you pick up your baby. 605's run so good up here at altitude, and I cant wait to see the power difference with the bottom end mods over my old avant (stock bottom end).

AudiForeman
03-16-2012, 08:32 AM

Ridge reamer machine shop in Arvada CO. Easily found on Google. A few pics to come later tonight of the actuak damage to the head. have a wonderful friday everyone.

034Motorsport
03-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Ridge reamer machine shop in Arvada CO. Easily found on Google. A few pics to come later tonight of the actuak damage to the head. have a wonderful friday everyone.

Definitely interested to see these pics. I maybe missed if you explained what specifically happened internally.

MDJ
03-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Looks like I just missed your car. I picked up my 605s from ASW not too long ago. That shop was JAMMED with cars (mostly bimmers getting massive superchargers installed). I believe Sower's car is still there getting the tune finalized, too.

Glad to see things under way!

AudiForeman
03-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Definitely interested to see these pics. I maybe missed if you explained what specifically happened internally.

"I’m sure the detonation was caused by it being too lean, too much boost and not enough fuel." Bryan from ASW look at the pic of the heads, its crazy. i have never seen something like it before. Do it once and do it right people, dont cheap out. Please let this build be brutal example of of what not to do. If i only would have spend a couple grand more i could be on a stock block and full epl tuned s4 but i went cheap and not im spending way more than a couple grand lol. o whell, live and learn. And now the damage lol

ENJOY, everyone please be safe this weekend :)
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_053.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_049.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_052.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_051.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_050.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_047.jpg

mikehawk666
03-16-2012, 05:36 PM
when you sent me that picture on my iphone I saw the burnage but not the chunk missing, damn!

jibberjive
03-16-2012, 05:37 PM
ENJOY, everyone please be safe this weekend :)
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_053.jpg
Gooo![o_o]

AudiForeman
03-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Looks like I just missed your car. I picked up my 605s from ASW not too long ago. That shop was JAMMED with cars (mostly bimmers getting massive superchargers installed). I believe Sower's car is still there getting the tune finalized, too.

Glad to see things under way!
How happy are u with the setup? Pros cons? U mike and myself all need to get together soon.

AudiForeman
03-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Ya jibber its bad, I wad expecting a stuck or bent valve not a section of the head missing.

Don Supreme
03-16-2012, 10:17 PM
I am sorry this happened to your motor dude.

I really think widebands are a must on these cars.. Jeez, running around in a boosted, modified, 500+hp car without this type data at your disposal is a major risk, one that can be easily mitigated.

AudiForeman
03-17-2012, 01:16 AM
Ya I totally agree with you about the a/f guage although if I would have had a proper tune/fueling setup all of this could have been avoided. With a proper tune the a/f ratio should ne pretty much set of these cars and only would be disrupted is I would get a boost leak or something internally went bad. I still agree a/f is Damn near a must when you have a custom setup.

MDJ
03-17-2012, 09:07 AM
How happy are u with the setup? Pros cons? U mike and myself all need to get together soon.

The pile is still sitting in my spare bedroom. I have 9 days off in May to get it all done. I still haven't decided on a clutch setup quite yet, but thats the last 'go fast' part I need to pick up. Otherwise, everything but a TB kit is waiting patiently.

I'm off weekends, man. I'd love to meet up. Mike showed up at my house with some Fireball whiskey last Sunday and shit got weiiiirrrrddddddd. Just PM me if you're up in the Denver area. We can all go grab a brew or something!

Good luck with the rebuild, btw. I have NEVER seen head damage like that. I would keep that thing as a paper weight, for sure!

nefkntym
03-17-2012, 10:37 AM
^^^ I hope you both get everything in order in time to get running. You don't see damage like very often, sucks man.

AudiForeman
03-17-2012, 11:42 AM
The pile is still sitting in my spare bedroom. I have 9 days off in May to get it all done. I still haven't decided on a clutch setup quite yet, but thats the last 'go fast' part I need to pick up. Otherwise, everything but a TB kit is waiting patiently.

I'm off weekends, man. I'd love to meet up. Mike showed up at my house with some Fireball whiskey last Sunday and shit got weiiiirrrrddddddd. Just PM me if you're up in the Denver area. We can all go grab a brew or something!

Good luck with the rebuild, btw. I have NEVER seen head damage like that. I would keep that thing as a paper weight, for sure!

will do bro. maybe ill have my car back before you order your clutch and you can test out a twin disk if you would like. im sure i wont get my car back until at least middle of april, if im lucky. im sure you will have a clutch decided by then but its still an option to test mine out, if you can wait. that head will be cleaned up, polished and kept around the house or garage as a reminder. ChEERS

replica_rs4
03-18-2012, 01:10 AM

are those 605 going in the b6 ? been following ur swap. how long before that motor makes it in 2010 a4 ? lol.

AudiForeman
03-18-2012, 02:02 AM
are those 605 going in the b6 ? been following ur swap. how long before that motor makes it in 2010 a4 ? lol.
ii
follow his thread in his links, its an epic build. Are you drunk or what?

replica_rs4
03-18-2012, 02:39 AM
ii

i wish but that would be my dream car 2.7tt b8 .drove brand new s4 and a4 very nice but not digging supercharger or turbo 2.0l. plus i do know that this kind of swap will not happen for at least a few years still. i dont think anyone interested chopping up a car that is still under factory warranty. i will be following ur build too as im looking to build something similar.

replica_rs4
03-18-2012, 02:50 AM
ii

i wish but that would be my dream car 2.7tt b8 .drove brand new s4 and a4 very nice but not digging supercharger or turbo 2.0l. plus i do know that this kind of swap will not happen for at least a few years still. i dont think anyone interested chopping up a car that is still under factory warranty. i will be following ur build too as im looking to build something similar.

AudiForeman
03-18-2012, 01:45 PM

right on, read around lots of people have some amazing builds on here

AudiForeman
03-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Well i pulled the trigger and bought a pair of wagner SMIC, couldnt pass the price up and after reading so infor on them and talking with Max @ 034 they seem to be the best bang for the buck. Now i tried and tried to get a hold of Jason at AMD, those were my first choice but i never recieved and email back or a phone call. I knew AMD would be hard to get a hold of and should have planned a little better trying to get a hold of them but I believe i will be very happy with the wagner setup. I will post logs when my car is finished of IAT. Here is a few pics, Carbon fiber shrouds included :)

ok well only got to steal this pic from 034 buy you get the idea. ill post more when they get installed. Thanks guys
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

AudiForeman
03-21-2012, 07:51 PM
IM thinking about running this wilwood BBK, 332x35mm rotors from avalon motorsports. what do you guys think?

http://www.avalonmotorsports.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2_13_336&products_id=629

AudiForeman
03-29-2012, 10:31 AM
Update: The block and heads went to the machine shop earlier this week, monday i believe. Bryan said they should take 2-3 weeks to be finished due to the fact that many other people are trying to get their racecars up and going by summer. After the machine shop is finished it should take about a week to put everything back together. Once she is back in my hands i have to install coilovers, front and rear adjustable control arms, and get my euro trunk painted. Im trying to attend Wuste Vegas 2012 may 31st-june 3rd. Fingers crossed.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0299.jpg

034Motorsport
03-29-2012, 10:47 AM
This car is going to be like new when you are done!

AudiForeman
03-29-2012, 11:47 AM
This car is going to be like new when you are done!

I sure hope so max and thank you for all your help and support from 034, you guys are amazing. With the build comming to an end soon im trying to think of any last maintaince ? Anyone?

AudiForeman
03-29-2012, 03:06 PM
AHHHH yes now i see why it's called a spider hose lol. Another goodie that arrived today.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0304.jpg

Ribbie
03-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Sweet mother of god that is a whole lot of missing from the head.

Good luck going forward. Looks like you are on the right road.

NogaroWonda00
03-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey AudiForeman,

Are you the guy that wants all the stock parts back from your build? I was asking Bryan if he had and stock pistons and rods laying around the shop (I knew he wouldn't.. ASW is clean enough to eat off the floor!) but he said he'd ask you...

I need 1 stock rod and 1 stock piston (needs to be in good condition!) because I am going to have GRP make a set of rods, and Arias make a set of pistons. Any chance I can score these from you?

I'm in the middle of fabrication and wanted to give the respective companies a head start to make them (haven't gotten a concrete answer as to how long it will take for them to be made..) that way I can have everything in hand when it comes time to take everything to the machine shop!

PS when you do come to fort Collins, id like a ride as well.. Keith never took me out in the pearl avant before he sold it lol! Looks good and A big [up] for using bryan@ASW they are by far the best Audi guys around this area! They have bent over backwards to get my old Casa sorted, and have no complaints whatsoever!

AudiForeman
03-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Hey AudiForeman,

Are you the guy that wants all the stock parts back from your build? I was asking Bryan if he had and stock pistons and rods laying around the shop (I knew he wouldn't.. ASW is clean enough to eat off the floor!) but he said he'd ask you...

I need 1 stock rod and 1 stock piston (needs to be in good condition!) because I am going to have GRP make a set of rods, and Arias make a set of pistons. Any chance I can score these from you?

I'm in the middle of fabrication and wanted to give the respective companies a head start to make them (haven't gotten a concrete answer as to how long it will take for them to be made..) that way I can have everything in hand when it comes time to take everything to the machine shop!

PS when you do come to fort Collins, id like a ride as well.. Keith never took me out in the pearl avant before he sold it lol! Looks good and A big [up] for using bryan@ASW they are by far the best Audi guys around this area! They have bent over backwards to get my old Casa sorted, and have no complaints whatsoever!

Thank you very much, i look forward for my project to be compleated. And to answer your question, yes. Are you looking to buy one of each, or borrow one of each? i would like to sell the entire set to someone once everything is finished, if you would like to borrow a rod aqnd piston then by all means have at it, as long as you promise to give them back after your machine shop is finished.

cheers.
P.S. ill be at ASW around noon tomorrow afternoon to pickup/ drop off parts. let me know what your status is.

Carter

NogaroWonda00
03-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Thank you very much, i look forward for my project to be compleated. And to answer your question, yes. Are you looking to buy one of each, or borrow one of each? i would like to sell the entire set to someone once everything is finished, if you would like to borrow a rod aqnd piston then by all means have at it, as long as you promise to give them back after your machine shop is finished.

cheers.
P.S. ill be at ASW around noon tomorrow afternoon to pickup/ drop off parts. let me know what your status is.

Carter

I need to send them to GRP and Arias, and I have no idea if/when I'd be getting them back. But could certainly replace each with one of my own as soon as we can tear my motor down (95k on the motor on a mild stage 3 car..).. You can leave them with Bryan if you want, I am having him order a bumper here soon anyways lol...

Thanks Carter,
-Chris

AudiForeman
03-29-2012, 08:50 PM
alright i will leave one of each behind with bryan.

mikehawk666
03-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Whattta guy!! See you tomorrow Carter, I'll hit you up before hockey and will keep my phone on the bench so feel free to call/text. Let's link up around 2 by my house, or closer to 3-4 over by Bellevue/i25 whatever works best for you!

jibberjive
03-29-2012, 09:56 PM
AHHHH yes now i see why it's called a spider hose lol. Another goodie that arrived today.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0304.jpg

Do you by chance still have the old hose that you're replacing this with?

AudiForeman
03-30-2012, 02:39 AM
Whattta guy!! See you tomorrow Carter, I'll hit you up before hockey and will keep my phone on the bench so feel free to call/text. Let's link up around 2 by my house, or closer to 3-4 over by Bellevue/i25 whatever works best for you!

Roger that.

AudiForeman
03-30-2012, 02:46 AM
Do you by chance still have the old hose that you're replacing this with?

I have requested all of my old parts back after the build is complete. I will be picking up a few of them tomorrow, if the old spider hose IS handy then ill snatch it up. Are you interested? The old one is in great shape to my knowledge, I'm just replacing for ease of mind in the future. Are you going to wuste Vegas in June? It would be a pleasure to see your car in person.

jibberjive
03-30-2012, 03:17 AM
I am going to try to make it out to Wuste. Not sure what shape my car will or won't be in by then though. I'm def. interested in the spider hose, sending you a PM.

AudiForeman
03-30-2012, 08:47 AM
Spider hose is yours Jibb. I feel that my car will not quite be up to my standards either but as king as the motor and drivetrain are solid I will be making the trip. Super excited about putting some faces with names.

nefkntym
03-30-2012, 10:03 AM
Yeah, Wuste would be awesome. I have been thinking about it as well.

Good to see that car is coming along buddy.

NogaroWonda00
03-30-2012, 02:02 PM
We should get a lil group of people from Colorado to drive down together! I'll stick out like a sore thumb but who cares lol. What exact dates is it?

AudiForeman
03-30-2012, 04:58 PM
We should get a lil group of people from Colorado to drive down together! I'll stick out like a sore thumb but who cares lol. What exact dates is it?

There is a pretty legit group going, check out the regional forum on here and vwvortex.

AudiForeman
03-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Yeah, Wuste would be awesome. I have been thinking about it as well.

Good to see that car is coming along buddy.

Thank you sir. hows yours coming? will you be ready for Wuste?

nefkntym
03-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Man I hope so. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from ECS today to completely freshen up the motor while I am waiting (its out) and fittings from summit to finalize the fuel system for the V6 today. That will get here fast. I got word that the turbos "Should" ship mid next week.

It is coming along very very slowly. Hopefully everything will cover and align shortly.

AudiForeman
03-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Well i stopped by ASW todya to drop a few parts off and check the shop. It had been a couple years from the last time i was in there, and it hasnt changed much. First off; Bryans shop is amazing, the floor is almost clean enough to eat off of, the cars and their parts in the shop is very organized and professional. I had my own half of a shelf where my parts were at, and Bryan made a list of specific instruction i had. Secondly i never felt like i was pressured to leave or was holding anyone up from doing their work, i was able to walk around, snap a few pics and ask questions. Everyone was super friendly and polite. And finally, i would strolgly recomend this shop to anyone in need of simple maintaince, or major projects. Although i dont have a lot of experence with them, what i have seen, i approve and am thrilled my car is in their hands. Before i left Bryan said, " your car is going to be a raped ape by the time it leaves". I couldnt help but smile the rest of the day. Here are a few crappy pics i snagged.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0314.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0312-1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0315.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0311-1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0311.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0310.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0309.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0306.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0307.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0308.jpg
Here is a few pics of my A4, i just picked up this yakima luggage rack today off craigslist. My plan is to get the top half painted laser red and the bottom midnight black to match my S4 and rock in on the way to Wuste this year, in theory it should work. My puppies are Jackson and Sally, both ridgeback. Jackson is on the leash because he has been known to bite.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0319.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0320.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0321.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0322.jpg

And when i get the luggage rack painted i also plan to get the euro trunk sprayed as well. Big props to mikehawk666 for hookin up the trunk, some mudflaps for the A4 and this piller pod today. Thanks buddy.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0326.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0323.jpg

AudiForeman
03-30-2012, 10:29 PM
This last pic finally loaded a few minutes ago.So i have made a punch list for Wuste and it goes a little something like it :
Coilovers- thought i found a seller for PP('s but its getting flakey.
Control arms adjustable front and rear- 034
New exhaust setup- dual 3in or single 4in
Make a tool kit for the trip
New rims- VMR 710's also looking at avant grade
Euro trunk and luggage rack painted
Front and rear BBK- Wilwood front and i already have an S8 rear rotors,pads and brackets
install DTS
Make a custom sub box
Put my bumber bra on for the drive
Carbon fiber engine covers
new interior trim
HID fogs with TSX lenses
And thats about the major stuff that needs done, ohhh i need a euro plate. Any ideas? i was thinking: YOU VISH, WHOS NEXT, BUILT TT, TIAL BEASTand thaats all for now i had more but cant think at the moment.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0325.jpg

nefkntym
03-30-2012, 11:53 PM
Are you getting your exhaust custom done by someone locally?

AudiForeman
03-31-2012, 10:25 AM
Are you getting your exhaust custom done by someone locally?

Ya I posted a thread in the rockey mountain section about it and got a few responses that i will check out. I really want a dual 3 inch or 4in single. I could live with dual 2.75 though.

nefkntym
03-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I am in the same boat. I have those nice 034 downpipes. I could extend them and connect them to my thermal exhaust but it would be a shame to neck down twin 3' to twin 2.25". I did the math and dual 2.5 has more area than a single 4". It would be nice to have a dual 2.5" or even a dual. 3".

AudiForeman
03-31-2012, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I am in the same boat. I have those nice 034 downpipes. I could extend them and connect them to my thermal exhaust but it would be a shame to neck down twin 3' to twin 2.25". I did the math and dual 2.5 has more area than a single 4". It would be nice to have a dual 2.5" or even a dual. 3".
Ya dual 2:5 or dual 2.75 would be fantastic like you said it would suck to choke them down but it does have more flow volume than 4inch. I want dual 3 though so bad, I wish I could find a way to make them work without rubbing/scraping.

jibberjive
04-01-2012, 04:41 AM
Just my opinion on the exhaust (coming from someone with a single 4"), if I were to do the exhaust again, I'd either go single 3.5" or dual 2.5". I honestly think bigger than that isn't really going to be a big performance advantage and not the easiest to fit.

nefkntym
04-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Ya dual 2:5 or dual 2.75 would be fantastic like you said it would suck to choke them down but it does have more flow volume than 4inch. I want dual 3 though so bad, I wish I could find a way to make them work without rubbing/scraping.

Hey buddy, any chance you have any dead egts?

AudiForeman
04-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Hey buddy, any chance you have any dead egts?

Shit not yet but I'm sure there right around the corner. Are you looking for some used ones?

nefkntym
04-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Used, dead is fine as well...I am going to need something to plug up those stupid egt ports on manifolds. I have 1 egt, lost the other one. I am not worried about them working because I am going to have them coded out.

I got my 770s yesterday.

034Motorsport
04-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Used, dead is fine as well...I am going to need something to plug up those stupid egt ports on manifolds. I have 1 egt, lost the other one. I am not worried about them working because I am going to have them coded out.

I got my 770s yesterday.

Not to thread jack, but we have plugs since we also make EGT bungs.

nefkntym
04-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Not to thread jack, but we have plugs since we also make EGT bungs.

Pm'd

AudiForeman
04-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Just my opinion on the exhaust (coming from someone with a single 4"), if I were to do the exhaust again, I'd either go single 3.5" or dual 2.5". I honestly think bigger than that isn't really going to be a big performance advantage and not the easiest to fit.
I think im going to go with the dual 2.5 route. It just makes more sense and is way more cost effective. Just ordered more parts, pics comming soon.
Nefkntym I can't wait until our cars are finished and we can do some friendly pulls, this summer with be fun ;)

nefkntym
04-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Hell yes, I can't wait. Some friendly pulls would be fun.

I pulled some 2.8 heads from a complete motor over the weekend. I keep going back and forth over whether to do something about those now. I was planning on doing the same with a dual 2.5" exhaust.

AudiForeman
04-18-2012, 03:28 PM
I think im going to go with the dual 2.5 route. It just makes more sense and is way more cost effective. Just ordered more parts, pics comming soon.
Nefkntym I can't wait until our cars are finished and we can do some friendly pulls, this summer with be fun ;)

nefkntym
04-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Hell yes, I can't wait. Some friendly pulls would be fun.

I pulled some 2.8 heads from a complete motor over the weekend. I keep going back and forth over whether to do something about those now. I was planning on doing the same with a dual 2.5" exhaust.

mikehawk666
04-18-2012, 03:40 PM
my k04 car is so inferior ;'( wahhhhhhh

nefkntym
04-18-2012, 03:42 PM
my k04 car is so inferior ;'( wahhhhhhh

Not really, my car doesn't even have an engine in it. Two weeks before race wars even :)

AudiForeman
04-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Ohhh shut up mike, your car is going to be a beast once you are all finished. Here is a little teaser of my Wagner IC that came in the mail today. Thank you Max! BTW im out of town and my gf took the pics.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG958991.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG958201.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG957794.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG956147.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG955245.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG952682.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG03091.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG958825.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG958060.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG957939.jpg

AudiForeman
04-18-2012, 07:35 PM
More:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG956438.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG955445.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG954054.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG951517.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG951517.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG951517.jpg

nefkntym
04-26-2012, 11:58 AM
What's the good word buddy? Any updates?

034Motorsport
04-26-2012, 12:32 PM
This is going to be such a well rounded and beautifully built car. Lot of great stuff coming from the 303!

If I can finish my single turbo for Wuste, you should have no issue getting everything done before then too! I expect to see the car out there.

You too nefkntym!

nefkntym
04-26-2012, 12:57 PM
This is going to be such a well rounded and beautifully built car. Lot of great stuff coming from the 303!

If I can finish my single turbo for Wuste, you should have no issue getting everything done before then too! I expect to see the car out there.

You too nefkntym!

The Mrs was asking me about Vegas last night. Have you guys made reservations yet?

AudiForeman
04-26-2012, 01:31 PM

You too nefkntym!

Thank you for your kind words Max, I'm very excited about my car being finished and the shows this summer. Wurst is going to be amazing, nefkntym you should totally make the drive, you won't regret it. Bring the single turbo Max so we can do some pulls.

Updates and pics comming tonight.

AudiForeman
04-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Got a few more items today, front and rear adjustable control arms, new coolant reserve, and a t-shirt for me [:D] Sorry but once again im out of town and my GF took all of the pics http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG956079.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG953260.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG957009.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG957456.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG956349.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG957456.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG952138.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG954357.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG955598.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG956107.jpg

beerock
04-26-2012, 09:27 PM
wait the first post said you went with a used fueling kit and didnt make it 50 miles and ended up having no compression on cyl 5,6? how does that have to do with fueling? can you clarify what happened? just curious.

AudiForeman
04-27-2012, 01:26 AM
I bought a fueling kit that was "a base 605 tune". I trusted the guy and that wad my mistake. Basically i rev'd too high, leaned out, too much boost/not enough fuel, detonated and bam! There is a pic on page 4or5 that shows the damaged head from detonati

AudiForeman
04-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Detonation*

beerock
04-28-2012, 08:20 PM
I take it guessing some sensors were coded out? namely the egt and detonation sensors?

ElliottG
04-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Do you have to put the boots on those ball joints yourself?

AudiForeman
04-28-2012, 09:23 PM
I take it guessing some sensors were coded out? namely the egt and detonation sensors?

Its a possibility, i have found out who this tune used to belong to and im getting in contact with the seller. (the ecu had been tossed around between a couple people and i have found the origional owner/tuner. I will update once i find the specs out.

AudiForeman
04-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Do you have to put the boots on those ball joints yourself?

once the car is alligined and all i will most likely be putting them on, might not. Once my car is finished she will only come out of the garage once or twice a month so im not too worried about road grime locking the ball joints up.

AudiForeman
05-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Miched up a few more parts yesterday and today. New oil pump,chain,tensioner and sprocket. Also picked up a O2/fuel gauge wideband to go into my A pillar pod. My intake and valve covers were painted high temp gloss red, should look amazing, \\ENJOY

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_066.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_067.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG951168.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG952754.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG953239.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG953239.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG956348.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG953353.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG954423.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG955793.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG957626.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMG953087.jpg

nefkntym
05-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Looks good. I am gonna have to pick up one of those pillar mounts for a gauge as well. It seems like every time I order something from 034, there is always something else that I need the next day to get from them the next day.

AudiForeman
05-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Looks good. I am gonna have to pick up one of those pillar mounts for a gauge as well. It seems like every time I order something from 034, there is always something else that I need the next day to get from them the next day.

This is my life totally, i have made 5 or more orders to Max/034 in the past couple months, its out of control.

nefkntym
05-02-2012, 07:56 PM
This is my life totally, i have made 5 or more orders to Max/034 in the past couple months, its out of control.

Exactly, I have made at least that many with Max/034 as well. Looks like I will be making another one now.

AudiForeman
05-02-2012, 08:20 PM
it never ends, i have more shit rolling off the top of my head as we speak. another order this weekend lol

nefkntym
05-02-2012, 08:30 PM
it never ends, i have more shit rolling off the top of my head as we speak. another order this weekend lol

Yeah, so I was thinking about going to Hanksville Hot Rods in Littleton to have them finish the exhaust when I get this thing back on the rod. I am sure that after much effort, I could do something with my TIG, but they have in house mandrel bender and it would look sweet.

Timtheguru
05-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Pardon my ignorance here, but you're a woman? Awesome!

AudiForeman
05-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Yeah, so I was thinking about going to Hanksville Hot Rods in Littleton to have them finish the exhaust when I get this thing back on the rod. I am sure that after much effort, I could do something with my TIG, but they have in house mandrel bender and it would look sweet.
If I am In town at that same time I would love to go and get an exhaust made myself. What's your deal on wuste?

And no I'm not a woman, if you read through this last page you see that I'm out of town and my girlfriend is taking pics for me. Although i must admit she wants my car finished more that I do at this point.

Timtheguru
05-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Haha, I tried to find something on this page about it but those are some big pictures

AudiForeman
05-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Quick little update for anyone who cares: the block came back from the machine shop yesterday 5/10 and ASW is still waiting on the heads. Bryan is going to start building and putting everything back together this comming week, he also stated that will take around 40+ hours or everything to be compleated which means she should be on the road the week of 5/21. For starters were going to just run a base /wastegate file 22-24psi until everything is broken in and then after i return from Wuste shes going on the dyno to get fully tuned. Im currently out of town once again for work ( left CO yesterday after a wonderful week off) and wont return until memorial day weekend, hopefully picking up my car on 5/25.

Picked up my euro trunk from the body shop, looks amazing, and also my BBK made it, stoptec st40 333x32mm. such a beautiful kit and im super excited on the results. here are a couple crappy droid pics.

Big shout out to Max at 034, couldnt have done this without you and your team, thank you.

Enjoy

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0379.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/IMAG0382.jpg

nefkntym
05-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Very nice!! Looking forward to seeing the motor.

They did a great job on the trunk. What bodyshop did you use?

034Motorsport
05-14-2012, 12:47 PM
Quick little update for anyone who cares: the block came back from the machine shop yesterday 5/10 and ASW is still waiting on the heads. Bryan is going to start building and putting everything back together this comming week, he also stated that will take around 40+ hours or everything to be compleated which means she should be on the road the week of 5/21. For starters were going to just run a base /wastegate file 22-24psi until everything is broken in and then after i return from Wuste shes going on the dyno to get fully tuned. Im currently out of town once again for work ( left CO yesterday after a wonderful week off) and wont return until memorial day weekend, hopefully picking up my car on 5/25.

Picked up my euro trunk from the body shop, looks amazing, and also my BBK made it, stoptec st40 333x32mm. such a beautiful kit and im super excited on the results. here are a couple crappy droid pics.

Big shout out to Max at 034, couldnt have done this without you and your team, thank you.

Enjoy

Thanks for the shout out! You've come a long way, very very quickly!

Looking forward to meeting you guys @ Wuste!

AudiForeman
05-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Very nice!! Looking forward to seeing the motor.

They did a great job on the trunk. What bodyshop did you use?

Tri-Lakes collision and towing up in monument off of county line road. My dad is a loan officer at Ideal Home Loans and XOXO a loan for the owners Bill and Stephanie so they hooked it up for me, I can't wait to get it installed.

Max- no more wuste for me, still haven't gotten the heads back and its going to be pushing it to get the car back and on the road before next Thursday so I cancled. I guess the machine shop is just slammed and is working their tails off. O well maybe next year. Planning on SL,UT fest in july, I wish I could have seen your can in person though. Everytime I read through the build/teaser it just makes me sick lol best of luck Max.

jibberjive
05-24-2012, 01:29 AM
Planning on SL,UT fest in july,
Let me know when you're in town, I'll come say yello at the car fest.

AudiForeman
05-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Let me know when you're in town, I'll come say yello at the car fest.

Will do Mike, I look forward to seeing your beast in person.

jibberjive
05-24-2012, 04:08 PM
I appreciate the opinion of my car, but it's not really a beast quite yet. May still not be by then either. We'll see. Anywho, I'll shoot you my # (if I haven't already).

034Motorsport
05-24-2012, 04:58 PM
Tri-Lakes collision and towing up in monument off of county line road. My dad is a loan officer at Ideal Home Loans and XOXO a loan for the owners Bill and Stephanie so they hooked it up for me, I can't wait to get it installed.

Max- no more wuste for me, still haven't gotten the heads back and its going to be pushing it to get the car back and on the road before next Thursday so I cancled. I guess the machine shop is just slammed and is working their tails off. O well maybe next year. Planning on SL,UT fest in july, I wish I could have seen your can in person though. Everytime I read through the build/teaser it just makes me sick lol best of luck Max.

My S4 wasn't ready the last 2 years despite trying hard, so I wouldn't be too disappointed.

However, not an excuse to skip the show altogether. Hope on a short flight over on Friday, leave on Monday! You can always find someone to roll with during the Saturday drive, and then you should be too inebriated to drive anyways so it shouldn't matter if you have your car or not! =D

AudiForeman
05-26-2012, 09:32 AM
My S4 wasn't ready the last 2 years despite trying hard, so I wouldn't be too disappointed.

However, not an excuse to skip the show altogether. Hope on a short flight over on Friday, leave on Monday! You can always find someone to roll with during the Saturday drive, and then you should be too inebriated to drive anyways so it shouldn't matter if you have your car or not! =D

Dont get me wrong i totally agree with you, however my GF and I were planning on both driving out and i couldnt impose on someone asking to lug around an extra 300lbs lol. I had taken off work already but have now changed my mind and am going back to Arkansas after the weekend. I will be there next year, i promise that. Hope everyone has a safe trip, take some pics and post please.

Picked up a few more accessories ysterday. 3000k hid fogs with laminx yellow fog covers, r8 oil cap, rs4 shift knob, interior led kit, first aid kit and front strut/shock mounts KYB. Still cant decide on a coilover setup, i want tein ss coils but cant find them in stock anywhere.

Mike- PM me you digits so we can get together in july.

AudiForeman
05-26-2012, 09:46 AM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0396.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0394.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0395.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/100MEDIAIMAG0397.jpg

AudiForeman
06-04-2012, 09:49 PM
picked up some ST coilovers, used but they have been rebuilt. i will upgrade and get better ones soon but they will do for now.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-06-049518-41-5895736.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-06-049518-41-2695270.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-06-049518-41-0995359.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/Resampled952012-06-049518-40-4495890.jpg

nefkntym
06-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Nice find on the ST's. I need to find something for suspension on mine as well. I am glad that I was able to find something for brakes without breaking the bank. I have 6000k cool white LEDs in my B8 for all the lighting. I definitely want to do the same for my B6 as well. You won't be disappointed, it looks awesome.

So close....

AudiForeman
06-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Nice find on the ST's. I need to find something for suspension on mine as well. I am glad that I was able to find something for brakes without breaking the bank. I have 6000k cool white LEDs in my B8 for all the lighting. I definitely want to do the same for my B6 as well. You won't be disappointed, it looks awesome.

So close....

So so close. I also got my Nvm an an amazing blowout price and am super pleased. I have a few more pics tonight to come, finally got the heads back and installed on the block.

AudiForeman
06-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Well the headas are finally finished and bolted back onto the block. 2.7L block: INTEGRATED ENGINEERING 154MM X 21MM FORGED CONNECTING RODS, JE PISTON SET, 2.7TT, 82.5MM BORE, 9.0:1 COMPRESSION, INCLUDES RINGS AND WRIST PINS, COATED MAIN BEARING SET, GLYCO, AUDI V6 ROD BEARING SET, COATED.

2.8 heads and cams: HIGH PERFORMANCE HEAD BOLT KIT, 2.7 ( 034 MS) 2.7T, TRANSITION PORT PHENOLIC SPACER KIT 92.00T, STOCK SIZE HIGH FLOW VALVE SET FOR VW/AUDI 5V ENGINES ** Stainless Nitride Intake, Inconel Exhaust, single groove * 2.7T HIGH LIFT VALVE SPRING SET WITH RAISED INSTALL HEIGHT, INCLUDES TI RETAINERS. *single groove * 1.8T VALVE STEM SEAL, 6MM STEM, NEW 1.8T VALVE GUIDE

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_073.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_072.jpg

nefkntym
06-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Very nice, I can't wait till it is time to build my motor. Looks real nice buddy.

AudiForeman
06-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Very nice, I can't wait till it is time to build my motor. Looks real nice buddy.

youre rnning stock block ith 770s correct?

nefkntym
06-05-2012, 10:23 PM
youre rnning stock block ith 770s correct?

For now, once I get things settled and running right and begin to recover financially, I will start working on my other motor.

AudiForeman
06-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Got a little update, everthing is comming along as planned, but still needing a thermostat housing and tensioner damper for the timing belt, both have been ordered and im hoping to have the engine back in the car by the end of the week, fingers crossed. Cuple pics \
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_074.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_081.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_082.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_083.jpg

TweetsS4Estate
06-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Sweet!

AudiForeman
06-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Picked up a few more pics this afternoon, hopefully going in the car tomo afternoon.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_091.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_089.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_088.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_087.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_086.jpg

MDJ
06-13-2012, 07:22 PM
SHINY!

PM me when you pick that thing up. I'll be tearing my engine out this weekend to put mine in.

nefkntym
06-13-2012, 08:32 PM
Looking good.

AudiForeman
06-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Well herer we go again, car is getting finished up, 02 bung got welded in and everthing is all back onto the motor and motor is back into the car. Its all comming together now, i should be done with work next week and back into CO next weekend with more pics of the car and insight after driving it and installing all my suspension parts ect.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_093.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_097.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_092.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_095.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_098.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_101.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_102.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_103.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_104.jpg

AudiForeman
06-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Few more in car shots.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_094.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_096.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_099.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/audiguyb5/ASWshots_100.jpg

034Motorsport
06-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Looking awesome!!! Glad to see some great progress!

Moar red! =D

AudiForeman
06-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Looking awesome!!! Glad to see some great progress!

Moar red! =D
Thanks Max couldn't have done it without you. I'm hoping to make some big numbers on high boost once the motor is broken in and I'm hooked up with meth.

nefkntym
06-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Its looking pretty awesome buddy. Very nice.

mikehawk666
06-24-2012, 01:45 PM
wow!