PDA

View Full Version : Need Help and Opinions please

A4Murder
10-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Hey I am new to Audis and recently purchased a 2001 A4 ... It is all black with black leather interior and i LOVE it! I just purchased a VIS Racing RSR body kit for it and got a new stereo system. I have many other plans in mind which is where I need some guidance. I was first wondering how the shaved door handles work with the existing Audi remote? Also I am looking to purchase Red/smoked LED tails and Black LED Projector Heads. I am going to be repainting it a matte black and get my upper interior wrapped in black cloth so it will be completely "murdered out". Kind of curious what you guys think about that? Too much black?

Seerlah
10-19-2011, 01:32 PM
You should also maybe consider converting your cup holder into a rice dispencer. Geez man!

What engine you have? Quattro? Maunal or Tiptronic?

Also was just busting your chops, man. Welcome to Audizine[cool].

audis4luva
10-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Save your money for mods that make whp make it fast than make it pretty.
Giac chip, exhaust, downpipes if its turbo,coilovers,and a ko4 should set you up just fine..

A4Murder
10-19-2011, 01:46 PM
Haha I was thinking about going the Chow Mein route but rice might work ... Its a 1.8T Quattro 5-spd ... and I am looking at getting a EuroSpec performance engine put in it and then go from there with new turbo, intercooler etc.. Also wanted to convert to dual exhaust but passenger side undercarriage isnt capable so just going to run new muffler to dual pipes

Vinchenzo51
10-19-2011, 01:46 PM
http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/obvious-troll.jpg

Your name fits what you want to do to your car...

audis4luva
10-19-2011, 01:56 PM
http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/obvious-troll.jpg

Your name fits what you want to do to your car...
Yeah but I had a 2001 a4 for 4 years than upgraded to a big boy toy..

murdered APR a4
10-19-2011, 05:00 PM
ummmm yeah i don't even know what to say to this....lol i could flame the crap out of you but guess what it is your ride so do what you please....this just makes me wanna kick a puppy. IMO i would go for performance over looks, with all that crap you want to do why not put the car on air bags and throw some 22's on it....lol

A4Murder
10-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Yea so pretty sure I just said Im getting a brand new performance engine and turbo and continuing my work on performance as soon as I get my engine in ... no need to do anything when Im just gonna be putting a new engine in ... so im getting the exterior where I want it while im waiting for that! Maybe ya should leave the puppy alone and kick yourself for not knowin how to read eh?

coolgraymemo
10-19-2011, 08:46 PM
You should browse through the forums and learn that most B5 owners are OEM+ or minimalistic [is that a word?] people. Most of us don't like body kits, UFO headlights, nor LED taillights.

It's you car, do want you want to.

csosnowski
10-19-2011, 08:53 PM
so what shop is doing the work on your car? some place local?

also, whats being done to the engine / trans before it goes in?

A4Murder
10-20-2011, 12:34 AM
I do body work and can do alot of the exterior stuff myself which is why I am getting alot of that stuff done now! But when it comes to the engine and tranny I'm not confident enough to do much of it myself ... know any good shops in the area? Im only a couple of hours away from you and nobody works on Audis really in this town so any info would be greatly appreciated!

Seerlah
10-20-2011, 02:05 AM
Check out Integrated Engineering for pre-built engine blocks.

murdered APR a4
10-20-2011, 05:23 AM
lol pretty sure your body kit will fly off if you try and do over 120.....but im sure your led tails will look cool going fast.

murdered APR a4
10-20-2011, 05:33 AM
unless your super good at body work.....also you asked for opinions did you not, that was mine. if you don't want them don't ask for them