PDA

View Full Version : AEB EV6 injectors and fuel pump in a ATW Engine??? TIME SENSETIVE!!!

bomber495
10-18-2011, 09:13 PM
I found someone selling brand new 550cc fuel injectors a brand new 225 fuel pump that were bought for a AEB Engine. He is only asking $200 and I can probably get him to go lower. I'm going to upgrade the ECU on my 2000 A4 1.8t soon and if these injectors and fuel pump will fit in my ATW engine I am really getting away with a steal! please let me know if they will fit I'm sure hoping they will!! Thanks a lot guys.

Ps Also I just bought this 2000 A4 1.8t and am looking to make it a bit faster. What are the best things to go ahead and upgrade and in what order. I know I need to upgrade my ECU and will do that soon. Whats next and whats going to give me the biggest HP gains for my buck? Thanks guys!

Turbwhistle
10-18-2011, 09:25 PM
The best mod is the search mod, makes your modding go a lot faster, and a lot easier. Best part is, its FREE! Go a head, you can do it.[>_<][up]

bomber495
10-18-2011, 10:35 PM
thanks i already searched before i posted... not finding the info im looking for/ or a answer..... If you can point me in the right direction that would be nice!

Seerlah
10-18-2011, 11:11 PM
They are meant for BT applications. 550cc injectors is used by Revo on their big turbo file for the GT28xx series turbochargers, where this will be used. If you want more power, pick up these parts, a GTxx turbocharger (eliminator or full frame), supporting mods, and you will have at least 350chp. You can't just pick up these injectors, fuel pump, remap for the stock turbo, and expect more power. It does not work like that. You need to match components.

Copied from Revo website

Required Hardware:
GTRS turbo setup
High flow exhaust manifold(required to run over 1.2 bar boost)
3.0in cat-back high flow exhaust
550cc injectors
Stock MAF housing with stock sensor
Highflow turbo intake
3in cold air feed
FMIC capable of supporting 450bhp (stock IC is not efficient enough)

Optional Hardware:
Upgraded Clutch
Upgraded Engine Mounts
Boost Gauge
Wideband A/F or lambda display

M-Hood
10-19-2011, 07:59 AM
I don't even think Revo has a BT tune for the ATW, they do for the AWM.

Bomber - There is no point in buying 550cc injectors if you have no clue on what tune or turbo your going to be running. Plus why buy older EV6 injectors when you can run EV14's.

SleeperAvant
10-19-2011, 08:21 AM
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/444080-Using-EV6-Injetors-on-ATW

Why not just post in that thread again instead of creating another duplicate thread?