PDA

View Full Version : Shots of the B5



jefferson88
04-14-2005, 04:51 AM
Just messing about with the camera after putting the summer gear on....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/jefferson88/car/APRIL132005004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/jefferson88/car/APRIL132005051.jpg

yellowaudi24psi
04-14-2005, 05:17 AM
i like the wheels they go with your car nicely

offroader1006
04-14-2005, 05:33 AM
nice, what rotors are those

SeanF
04-14-2005, 06:01 AM
what wheels are those?

offroader1006
04-14-2005, 06:26 AM
what tires are those?

jefferson88
04-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Thanks yellow, Tires Falken GRb FK415... Rotors, Brembo..... Rims Maxxim Wonder (on the Konig website if you want to check them out)

eurowerks
04-14-2005, 07:19 AM
looking good.

A4_2.8tuner
04-14-2005, 07:26 AM
nice lookin car man. what suspension are you runnin?

jefferson88
04-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Eibach with sport shocks

OutkastSL
04-14-2005, 08:30 AM
car looks nice!!!

jent
04-14-2005, 09:01 AM
I hate to rain on your parade but unless those were drilled or slotted by someone else those are not brembo rotors. Brembo does not make a sloted and drilled rotor. They make one or the other but not both. There official statment on the issue is that slotting and drilling weakens the rotor too much to be of any use. Sorry just had to throw that in.

RippleChip
04-14-2005, 09:44 AM
Car looks good...all ready for next weekend.

jefferson88
04-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by jent
I hate to rain on your parade but unless those were drilled or slotted by someone else those are not brembo rotors. Brembo does not make a sloted and drilled rotor. They make one or the other but not both. There official statment on the issue is that slotting and drilling weakens the rotor too much to be of any use. Sorry just had to throw that in.

Actually they are Brembo. Bought them from RPI Equipped back in September. The rotors are stamped with the Brembo name, they came in Brembo boxes with Brembo bedding in instructions.... They are the S/D line rotors. Do some research before you rag on peoples stuff. My friends shop also sells them and they are in his Brembo catalogue (last years).

www.rpiequipped.com

Telephone (604) 944-0494 ask for Ron He'll set you straight

azndrunk74
04-14-2005, 04:26 PM
I have the Brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors as well, stamped with the Brembo name and came in Brembo boxes. I doubt mine are fake.

Kruat
04-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Haha, OWNED!!!!!


Anyway, nice ride, needs to be dropped more.

tigabalm
04-14-2005, 05:34 PM
yeah i dont know what ur talking about mang? i got the cross-drilled and slotted brembos as well...

car looks good man!!

peace

derek2079
04-14-2005, 05:58 PM
hows this for a pic of the b5 just got my s4 side skirts today with lower door mouldings. been waiting such a long time to find these with the mouldings and just got them today. cant wait to have them painted and put on

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/derek2079/side2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/derek2079/mouldings.jpg

4BUCK
04-14-2005, 06:33 PM
Where'd you find S4 side skirts????? How much did they run you?

derek2079
04-14-2005, 06:35 PM
from friend in chicago, around $500 with sides and mouldings jumped on them quick

i would have payed more so i am happy :)

offroader1006
04-14-2005, 06:37 PM
are those regular diameter rotors or upgraded?

jent
04-14-2005, 06:43 PM
I am not saying they are not brembo. But someone else drilled them. Brembo does not make a sloted and drilled rotor. They do one but not both. Look at the brembo site.
http://www.brembo.com/CatalogoHP/Templates/SearchHP.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2fENG%2fPerformance%2fCatalogue%2fs earchDisc%2ehtm&NRNODEGUID=%7b63F2F2F3-F471-4D3D-BD56-7D10C1FD4F7D%7d&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest
they you can get one but not both. Sorry but someone stuck a drill to your rotors.

SeanF
04-14-2005, 06:47 PM
the part numbers are same for the drilled disk vs the slotted disk...

Hassmeister
04-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by jefferson88
Just messing about with the camera after putting the summer gear on....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/jefferson88/car/APRIL132005004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/jefferson88/car/APRIL132005051.jpg

Nice!

You need to get bigger brakes to go with the bigger wheels. Just doesn't look right.

offroader1006
04-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by A4Shon1.8TQM
the part numbers are same for the drilled disk vs the slotted disk...

until you look close[:D]

fd vs fs

jefferson88
04-15-2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by jent
I am not saying they are not brembo. But someone else drilled them. Brembo does not make a sloted and drilled rotor. They do one but not both. Look at the brembo site.
http://www.brembo.com/CatalogoHP/Templates/SearchHP.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2fENG%2fPerformance%2fCatalogue%2fs earchDisc%2ehtm&NRNODEGUID=%7b63F2F2F3-F471-4D3D-BD56-7D10C1FD4F7D%7d&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest
they you can get one but not both. Sorry but someone stuck a drill to your rotors.

Call RPI.... They are very reputable and don't sell bootleg stuff. By the way I said look in last years catalogue.

tYcOoN
04-17-2005, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by jefferson88
Just messing about with the camera after putting the summer gear on....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/jefferson88/car/APRIL132005004.jpg



What tires are those ?

joeya103
04-17-2005, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by jent
I am not saying they are not brembo. But someone else drilled them. Brembo does not make a sloted and drilled rotor. They do one but not both. Look at the brembo site.
http://www.brembo.com/CatalogoHP/Templates/SearchHP.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2fENG%2fPerformance%2fCatalogue%2fs earchDisc%2ehtm&NRNODEGUID=%7b63F2F2F3-F471-4D3D-BD56-7D10C1FD4F7D%7d&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest
they you can get one but not both. Sorry but someone stuck a drill to your rotors.

What's your point dude? You're saying they ARE brembo, but brembo maybe contracted a different company to drill them? If so, who cares? As long as it's real and official. Plus, the official site (brembo.com) might not be as up to date. I've seen the official sites lag behind the suppliers' many times with wheels, etc...

RPI Equipped is a reputable company. They wouldn't sell fake stuff.

I like the wheels by the way. They look clean.

jefferson88
04-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Tires are Falken GRb