PDA

View Full Version : Modding a TT225

SlvrB6Turbo
04-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Hello guys,

I am a B6 guy that may be purchasing a TT225 ALMS edition very soon. I was wondering what types of upgrades people do to this engine, and what type of numbers this engine is capable of putting out.

I currently run Revo on my 1.8T B6 and have been happy with the results and smoothness.

I did a search but didn't exactly find what I was looking for. Any suggestions, or mod lists would be appreciated. Thanks!

EC Motorwerks
04-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Dahlback it [:D] There is a guy over on AW that I have talked too. He has a full dahlback set-up on his TT and I guess it is insane. I can point you in the right direction for all the parts. I can save you money on everything except software ie chips. I can also help you out w/ REVO as well.

SlvrB6Turbo
04-09-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Euro_Addict
Dahlback it [:D] There is a guy over on AW that I have talked too. He has a full dahlback set-up on his TT and I guess it is insane. I can point you in the right direction for all the parts. I can save you money on everything except software ie chips. I can also help you out w/ REVO as well.

Really? What kind of connections do you have?!

bkms1
04-09-2005, 07:44 PM
there is a ton of stuff email me at bkms1@aol.com would be more than happy to help

EC Motorwerks
04-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by SlvrB6Turbo
Really? What kind of connections do you have?!
I have my own aftermarket business. I can get a discount on everything except chips. Warning you though, dahlback stuff is pricey. [:D]

ncttrnl
04-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Euro_Addict
Warning you though, dahlback stuff is pricey. [:D]

If that isn't the understatement of the year I don't know what is.

SlvrB6Turbo
04-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Sounds good guys. Just waiting to see if want to go with the ALMS TT, or a new B7 2.0T[confused] [confused]

dougie
04-20-2005, 10:42 AM
these add-ons are VERY popular, and release hidden HP.

http://www.modshack.info/

search AW for modshack... the guy is a TT guru.

ncttrnl
04-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by dougie
these add-ons are VERY popular, and release hidden HP.

http://www.modshack.info/

search AW for modshack... the guy is a TT guru.

Yeah, Steve (TTSchwing) has done alot of work screwing with the 225s.

He is a really good guy and the stuff he sells is stuff he actually uses on his own car developed from good old fashioned tuning methods.