Dave & Buster's parking lot
1155 N Swift Rd, Addison, IL 60101
Phone: (630) 543-5151

Time
1:00PM

[drive]

Mazarin
04-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Can't go on the 16th, but I can do this one.

Also, I was browsing the Euroteknik forums and FYI: Erich is AWESOME @ the paintless dent removal. He used to show up @ Borders on Thursday nights last year and would get a crowd of people just watching him work :P

Crazy Quattro
04-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Sweet! I hear a good amount are going to that dentless thing as well.

b00st
04-19-2005, 07:10 PM
i'ma rollout for this one...i couldn't make the april 16th one either. should have a couple people rolling with too.

b00st
04-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Grimm never showed up...thats the last time I go to a Euroteknik meet. If the organizer doesn't show up...who else will. not cool in my opinion. And if he did show up...it was beyond fashionably late. wasn't cool and left a bad taste with a few other peeps from other club forums that I showed up with.

turbow8
04-26-2005, 09:10 PM
really? how all did you show up with, I wanted to go but other things came up.

Mazarin
04-26-2005, 09:33 PM
I went, and there was no one there! Did everyone leave right away?

Crazy Quattro
04-27-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by b00st
Grimm never showed up...thats the last time I go to a Euroteknik meet. If the organizer doesn't show up...who else will. not cool in my opinion. And if he did show up...it was beyond fashionably late. wasn't cool and left a bad taste with a few other peeps from other club forums that I showed up with.

say wha? Im the one who made this event and I was there the whole time.

Pics are here. This was our smallest D&B meet ever.... was COLD! Sorry if you didnt have a good time. Cant please everyone all the time ya know.

http://www.euroteknik.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14495

Crazy Quattro
04-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Mazarin
I went, and there was no one there! Did everyone leave right away?

what time? We were there till about 4:30pm.

Mazarin
04-28-2005, 01:42 AM
I was there @ about 2 - 2:30 and I saw NO ONE. I stayed for a bit, and looked around and still found no one. The only Audi I saw there was a B6 w/ stockers...

And I actually parked in the section you guys were @...

Crazy Quattro
04-28-2005, 10:39 AM
You didnt see the row of BMWs? They were there since 1:30pm. Including my audi and the other modded A4 next to me. I didnt see any B6 with stock wheels though.

Between 2-3pm we were inside eating but our cars were still there.

Did you go to the right place? [:p] [:p]

Mazarin
04-28-2005, 12:31 PM
Yeah, the one you can see from 355 off of Swift. Weird. Maybe I was in another dimension or something.

b00st
04-29-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Crazy Quattro
say wha? Im the one who made this event and I was there the whole time.

Pics are here. This was our smallest D&B meet ever.... was COLD! Sorry if you didnt have a good time. Cant please everyone all the time ya know.

http://www.euroteknik.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14495

Grimm posted on the IS300.Net site. So I brought my friend who had the white IS300Turbo and a friend with a Mustang GT who wanted to see what it was like and my brother who has Black 04 1.8T. I, of course had to brake my Audi so I couldn't show up in it. Anyways I got there at 1:30 to be fashionably late and there were a few peeps there, maybe 10 rides. People hung out for about 15 more minutes more outside then went in. I went in for an hour hoping more people would show and some left and a few more black bimmers showed.

Grimm333 started the thread...
http://www.my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=249344
so I figure him to be the one responsible for the gathering. Understand that you can't please everyone all the time But when your vouching and bringing other enthusiasts...just didn't sit well with people. Grimm said he had personal business to attend too...but don't post see ya there and then never show or rather show up 4hrs after the fact....check the date and time.

04-24-2005, 11:20 AM #17
Grimm333
.NET Newbie

Location: Hanover Park, IL CYA guys there...just look for my M3..im sure you'll be able to spot it...its the one that looks all crazy...but still has its stock wheel...DOH!!!

b00st
04-29-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Crazy Quattro
You didnt see the row of BMWs? They were there since 1:30pm. Including my audi and the other modded A4 next to me. I didnt see any B6 with stock wheels though.

Between 2-3pm we were inside eating but our cars were still there.

Did you go to the right place? [:p] [:p]

I saw your audi and another dolphin gray audi only your guys colors do not look exactly the same weird. but the other audi had same rims as me HP EVOs....18s. ANd then an M3 had the same rims too.

Oh well for being unique.

at any rate....being that i saw this on a few forums...people thought it was going to be a bigger turnout than what happened.

Both dolphin gray A4s were nice looking....nice body drops on them.

Crazy Quattro
04-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Oh sorry about Grimm, hes a nice guy and met him a few times. His widebody is real since he came out to a eurotek weekly thursday meet with it.

I had no idea about the Is300 thread and had no control over it. Our D&B meets are always huge but for some reason that one was dead, no idea why. Eurotek gallery will show that last year our meets there always went well.

We had a meet at Ram few weeks back and that was a good turnout. I guess its a hit or miss with these.

b00st
04-29-2005, 09:07 PM
maybe I'll give it another shot....my friends weren't too happy, meets are hit or miss....i guess he was just mad at grimm cuz to him he organized it and didn't show....till way later at least. i'm always up for a good cruise and meet fellow enthusiasts. But gotta wait till the ride gets fixed....who knows what the problem is...could be awhile before i get it back. D&B is close so...its easy for me to stop by.