PDA

View Full Version : Turbo/Supercharge for C6 S6 5.2 V10?

jmlinmn
06-28-2011, 08:12 PM
Are there just not enough of us out there to warrant someone making a kit for the 5.2L v10 in the c6 s6 and s8? I love this car, but I want more power from it and short of ECU and exhaust, there's really nothing that I can do to it...

PNB7
06-28-2011, 08:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.de/Motor-Engine-Audi-RS6-5-0-TFSI-V10-580PS-TOP-/180681812230?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3D LVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D979284395647778843
Cheaper alternative...I've been trying to get one of my customers to do it. Think it would be awesome. A TT kit would be extremely expensive

jmlinmn
06-28-2011, 08:52 PM
http://cgi.ebay.de/Motor-Engine-Audi-RS6-5-0-TFSI-V10-580PS-TOP-/180681812230?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3D LVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D979284395647778843
Cheaper alternative...I've been trying to get one of my customers to do it. Think it would be awesome. A TT kit would be extremely expensive

You're telling me that $14k, minus shipping, minus turbos, minus ancillary bits, minus labor, minus custom ECU, etc and everything else for an engine swap would be cheaper than a supercharger or turbo kit, were one to exist for the 5.2 V10? I find that somewhat hard to believe.

quattEUro
06-28-2011, 09:12 PM
look at apr's supercharger kit for the rs4... its like 15k. and thats before installation

http://www.goapr.com/products/stage3_b7_rs4.html

PNB7
06-29-2011, 05:55 AM
http://www.stasisengineering.com/products/packages/audi-r8-52-challenge-extreme
Do you believe me now?

jmlinmn
06-29-2011, 06:25 AM
look at apr's supercharger kit for the rs4... its like 15k. and thats before installation

I'd absolutely do that over an engine swap.

jmlinmn
06-29-2011, 06:26 AM
http://www.stasisengineering.com/products/packages/audi-r8-52-challenge-extreme
Do you believe me now?

Yeah, at that price you'd have to be a real R8 fan to do that over just getting an EvoMS 911.

jmlinmn
06-29-2011, 06:28 AM

Also, I would do that _right now_ if APR had a stage III kit with similar output gains (420 to 590! hp) for the s6.

PNB7
06-29-2011, 08:19 AM
Unfortunately it just doesn't exist. I guess people feel like the market isn't there. I would love to do a twin turbo kit on an S6 but it will be extremely expensive to do so. The car has been out since 2006 so I don't see anyone developing it either. It's not just a simple ordering of parts from the RS6 either. It would be nice if you could just buy the manifolds, turbos, ecu etc, you have to lower the compression ratio as well. Stock RS6 is 10.5:1, the S6 is like 12.5:1. You would get knock very quickly. I haven't taken one a part but I would assume you would need to have pistons made because I don't know that a head gasket spacer would drop it enough. Furthermore that 6speed tiptronic will not handle it nor would I ever try. It can be modified for a large expense (i.e. valve bodies, torque converter, etc...) however it is an extremely inefficient system. I had a friend dyno his with very agressive custom software, full Milltek exhaust and K&N drop ins and the car hit 300 AWHP on the dot....you can do the math on the drivetrain loss. I've spent a bunch of time looking into this and it seems that the amount of work that goes in is pretty substantial. I posted the RS6 motor because honestly if you find one cheap enough it is less expensive to drop that in than have a supercharger or twin turbo done. I just did a VR6 turbo motor swap on my B7 A4 and I can tell you even doing the work myself I probably spent over $25,000 doing it. Things add up quickly.

jmlinmn
06-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Unfortunately it just doesn't exist. I guess people feel like the market isn't there. I would love to do a twin turbo kit on an S6 but it will be extremely expensive to do so. The car has been out since 2006 so I don't see anyone developing it either. It's not just a simple ordering of parts from the RS6 either. It would be nice if you could just buy the manifolds, turbos, ecu etc, you have to lower the compression ratio as well. Stock RS6 is 10.5:1, the S6 is like 12.5:1. You would get knock very quickly. I haven't taken one a part but I would assume you would need to have pistons made because I don't know that a head gasket spacer would drop it enough. Furthermore that 6speed tiptronic will not handle it nor would I ever try. It can be modified for a large expense (i.e. valve bodies, torque converter, etc...) however it is an extremely inefficient system. I had a friend dyno his with very agressive custom software, full Milltek exhaust and K&N drop ins and the car hit 300 AWHP on the dot....you can do the math on the drivetrain loss. I've spent a bunch of time looking into this and it seems that the amount of work that goes in is pretty substantial. I posted the RS6 motor because honestly if you find one cheap enough it is less expensive to drop that in than have a supercharger or twin turbo done. I just did a VR6 turbo motor swap on my B7 A4 and I can tell you even doing the work myself I probably spent over $25,000 doing it. Things add up quickly.

That sounds pretty definitive and would explain why it hasn't been done. It's too bad they don't make an AWD M5 or AMG. Or just bring the RS6 sedan to the US...

NY07RS4
06-29-2011, 10:03 AM
That sounds pretty definitive and would explain why it hasn't been done. It's too bad they don't make an AWD M5 or AMG. Or just bring the RS6 sedan to the US...

Rumor has it they will/are....and it's US bound. Two snails on a V8 too.

Sox6
07-01-2011, 07:57 AM
I am still surprised that no one has developed a supercharger package for the s6/s8. It seems like there is interest out there if someone could develop a system in the $10k range that would pump out 80-100hp. It just may not be cost effective/technically feasible.

d00d
07-03-2011, 12:40 PM
JHM is rumored to be working on a SC for the V10 after they are done with the one for the V8;
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/429719-First-B6-B7-S4-in-the-11s!-JHM-s-B6-S4-goes-11.96-116mph-thanks-to-our-customers!

nick1989
07-05-2011, 02:58 PM
IMO Super/Turbo Charging a C6 S6 or A6 is a waste of money unless you have 20k laying around. It would be wiser to buy a B4 S4 and taking it to Stage 3+

jmlinmn
07-05-2011, 09:10 PM
I'd probably buy an RS4/RS5 before I did that (stage 3 an S4).

beemercer
07-05-2011, 10:14 PM
IMO Super/Turbo Charging a C6 S6 or A6 is a waste of money unless you have 20k laying around. It would be wiser to buy a B4 S4 and taking it to Stage 3+

the JHM blower would probably run around $8-9k and will make as much power as the motor can handle. Should easily be capable of 500whp considering their S4 already laid down a 490whp run on 91 octane but the motor couldn't handle it longterm. So no, not a waste of money.

Its going to be a while though, lots of other projects:
-S4 4.2 program is getting built motors, blower is in retail, built timing systems, tranny tune, turbo kit, stg 2 blower kits for built motors
-A4 3.0 is geting downpipes/tune/tranny tune/LWFW+clutch
-RS4 still has the tune being worked out, and the blower kit is being adapted now

So the V10's are kind of far off, but if someone were to drop a car off for a few weeks after the RS4 kit is finished I bet it could be adapted.

jmlinmn
07-06-2011, 09:13 AM
the JHM blower would probably run around $8-9k and will make as much power as the motor can handle. Should easily be capable of 500whp considering their S4 already laid down a 490whp run on 91 octane but the motor couldn't handle it longterm. So no, not a waste of money.

-S4 4.2 program is getting built motors, blower is in retail, built timing systems, tranny tune, turbo kit, stg 2 blower kits for built motors
-RS4 still has the tune being worked out, and the blower kit is being adapted now

So the V10's are kind of far off, but if someone were to drop a car off for a few weeks after the RS4 kit is finished I bet it could be adapted.

I might be interested in doing that.

Ill 3.0
07-07-2011, 08:56 AM

S5 (4.2) is also scheduled for full program after RS4, no?

PNB7
07-07-2011, 12:54 PM

I would love to hear how you can adapt a V8 supercharged system into a high compression V10 in a few weeks.

beemercer
07-08-2011, 06:47 PM
S5 (4.2) is also scheduled for full program after RS4, no?

yeah forgot about that, they're building headers and catback at them moment and then I think a clutch and flywheel because the B8 stock stuff is terrible. Tune and other boltons as well

beemercer
07-08-2011, 06:50 PM
I would love to hear how you can adapt a V8 supercharged system into a high compression V10 in a few weeks.

That's why I mentioned the RS4 blower (same compression there), it'd be new bracket, new inlet and charge piping, some sort of adaptation to remove the second throttle body and then tune (which is always a work in progress anyways)

jmlinmn
07-21-2011, 06:28 PM
That's why I mentioned the RS4 blower (same compression there), it'd be new bracket, new inlet and charge piping, some sort of adaptation to remove the second throttle body and then tune (which is always a work in progress anyways)

Well, if you're serious about trying to do something substantial with the 5.2 v10, I can get my car to you.

B6JoeS4
07-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Well don't give it to Beem, he means JHM, out in California.

I think a Y-pipe could be made instead of trying to delete one of the throttle bodies. Looking at the engine bay and the way the airboxes are setup, you would probably have to delete the drivers side airbox and move the coolant tank over to the drivers side. Then you would have room for a big filter for the charger.

jmlinmn
07-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Well don't give it to Beem, he means JHM, out in California.

I think a Y-pipe could be made instead of trying to delete one of the throttle bodies. Looking at the engine bay and the way the airboxes are setup, you would probably have to delete the drivers side airbox and move the coolant tank over to the drivers side. Then you would have room for a big filter for the charger.

I'm half-tempted ('cause I'm half-stupid) to take this to my local tuner shop and turn it into a business venture.

IFlyEm
03-09-2012, 05:45 PM

Any movement on this? I will definitely commit to a blower or turbo for my S6!!

AmoKK
10-24-2012, 01:53 AM
Any movement on this? I will definitely commit to a blower or turbo for my S6!!
+1

Demandred
10-25-2012, 02:35 AM
It's never enough - I have over 620HP in my car and already it doesn't feel fast enough.
Sure when I take new people in the car they say it feels like they are in a rollercoaster having thier stomach shoved up into thier mouths but to me it doesn't seem that quick anymore

It's always seems that once you get it you want more :) but how fast can you really go where you live? I know here getting to the limit in sub 4 secs doesn't really make a difference to doing it in 5 sec's :)

z06psi
10-25-2012, 11:09 AM
I know what you mean. The Vette had 800rwhp on the blower and now I am going for 1000rwhp on a TT setup...LOL

sciblades
10-25-2012, 11:40 AM
if you really want a blower on your car call up RAI, they make alot of na cars have boost. call up and ask to speak with ray, tell him what you want to do RAI was the first person to put a blower on the v8 and does alot of sick work

eKKoMan
10-25-2012, 01:43 PM
It looks like people are willing to spend some money for power. How about selling the S6 then and buying an 2009 Avant RS6 (second hand) from Europe. You can put an Evotech or MTM tune and bring it to 760hp. On www.mobile.de you can find 60.000 miles RS6s at around 45.000$.

sciblades
10-25-2012, 05:13 PM
He can't import an rs6 he would have to part it then put it back together state side, easier. To just motor swap

eKKoMan
10-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Really? Why one cannot import an RS6 in USA?

Demandred
10-26-2012, 01:03 AM
didnt someone here bring one in through mexico?

Ynnekdude
10-26-2012, 01:13 AM
didnt someone here bring one in through mexico?

No that was an "a6"....

[>_>]

Demandred
10-26-2012, 01:18 AM
I am pretty suer there is a post here somewhere of someone that got a c6 RS6 into the US through Mexico - I might go search for the thread if I hadn't been drinking

Ynnekdude
10-26-2012, 01:25 AM
I am pretty suer there is a post here somewhere of someone that got a c6 RS6 into the US through Mexico - I might go search for the thread if I hadn't been drinking

I was just kidding around. [:D] He did indeed get an RS6 here but I think he used some "tricks."

BlackS6
11-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Im in Europe with an S6 and have been considering the options, whether buying an RS6 to feed my need for more power or doing a motor swap which wouldbe slightly cheaper after finding a few motors for decent prices. The option of a blower or supercharger for the S6 would be amazing but unfortunately it is a high compression motor. So if there are "Tricks" to getting an RS6 into the US i need to know..

ColoradoRS4
12-19-2014, 11:24 AM
I've currently got a customer that wants to turbocharge his S6. I gave him all the options of doing a SC, doing an rs6 conversion or building the engine and fabricating a fully custom turbo kit. I'll let you know if he ends up going with any of the options.

v8a6
12-19-2014, 01:15 PM
I've currently got a customer that wants to turbocharge his S6. I gave him all the options of doing a SC, doing an rs6 conversion or building the engine and fabricating a fully custom turbo kit. I'll let you know if he ends up going with any of the options.

Definitely keep us updated.

Who would be doing the v10 engine build? Have they ever done one before?

Who would be doing the custom supercharger/turbo kits? Have they ever done one before?

v8a6
12-30-2014, 07:01 PM
If anyone is SERIOUSLY interested in a supercharger for the v10 S6, PM me. When I say SERIOUSLY, I mean ready to commit to a substantial deposit.

I am interested in one myself, and it would be easier to convince certain vendors to produce one if it was for more than just one kit.

AndreNY
12-31-2014, 05:35 AM
honestly that's a big waste of $$$

v8a6
12-31-2014, 11:13 AM
honestly that's a big waste of $$$

Why do you say that?

Every mod on our cars could be viewed as a big waste of money. If we didnt love wasting money then we'd all be driving 2002 Honda Civics instead of C6s.

What makes a supercharger for the S6 v10 anymore of a waste of money than anything else on our cars?

z06psi
01-01-2015, 12:34 AM
One word for you. Nitrous.

v8a6
01-01-2015, 07:30 AM
One word for you. Nitrous.

I looked into kits, actually. There is one company in the UK that apparently has done an RS4, but no real details and the guy ended up selling his car not too long after (not a great sign). When I checked out the price of NOS in Canada, I dropped the idea. There is no cheap source up here, so I dont really think it makes sense.

2011 prices are $8.50/9.50/lb, and I am sure it is even more now

z06psi
01-01-2015, 09:57 AM
I have had nitrous street cars before. I would fill my 10lb bottles once every two months. That was on as high as a 150 shot. Used to street race alot. Look into this.

NOS dry kit. Plumb to nozzles and jet for 25 hp in each air box. Let the MAF adjust the fuel. 50 hp would do wonders for this car because it is starved for air in the first place cause of the intake. The PCM should have plenty of headroom for this. Even if you were hitting it twice a week you wouldn't need to fill that often.

v8a6
01-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Great info, z06!

We actually plan to redo the entire intake system up until the TBs, so we won't be starved for air anymore after that is complete. Since you have experience with this stuff, I'd definitely like to discuss further with you. Ill be in touch via PM to discuss further.

Happy Holidays !!!

AndreNY
01-02-2015, 06:14 AM
its a waste of time/money because a proper Supercharger Kit (parts, labor, installation, tune ....) will easily run you $15k and give you what 100HP if your lucky?. Spending that kind of $$$ on a car that's worth $15-25K is pretty much dumb, and I'm not sure why you are saying we should drive civics otherwise?? One thing is for sure who ever bought a C6 S6 knows or should have known that the car is not really fast and the mod-ability for the engine is pretty much non-existent (aside from a Tune and a Cold air intake) My point is if you want to go fast this is the wrong car to do it, and I'm saying this coming from a 650+ HP CL55 AMG (500hp stock), which I achieved with pretty much bolt ones for less then $4k.

v8a6
01-02-2015, 01:36 PM
its a waste of time/money because a proper Supercharger Kit (parts, labor, installation, tune ....) will easily run you $15k and give you what 100HP if your lucky?. Spending that kind of $$$ on a car that's worth $15-25K is pretty much dumb

I would say that $15k would be a pretty good estimate of what the parts and installation would run, using the JHM vortech based kits as an example. $9-10k for the kit, and then installation and supporting mods.

100HP if lucky... LOL, no. You can reach 100hp gain, or get close to it, with bolt-ons on the S6 v10. You could expect much more than that from a supercharger or turbo kit for the v10, if the kit was well designed. The S6 v10 engine is closely related to the S5 v8 engine, and similar to the B6/7 S4 engine. It also has many similarities to the RS4 v8 engine.

JHM has a Vortech based SC kit available for the B6/7 S4 engine. It is on sale for $8495
https://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/jhm-supercharger-kit-for-b6-b7-s4-stage-p-819.html

Axel had the kit installed on his B7 Avant, with just a few supporting mods. He gained over 150HP at the wheels AWD (which is close to 200CHP) over stock
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/515108-JHM-Stage-1-Supercharger-Dyno
http://www.gauntlet.net/audi/audi_s4_dyno.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Futz_0ZCEwg

And guess what the limiting factor was in power? Ill give you a hint... it wasnt the supercharger, which is good for 800hp with a smaller pulley. It was the stock connecting rods which JHM found through extensive R&D, were good for up to about 550HP. The car could easily make a ton more power, but you would need a built engine if you wanted it to last (i.e. JHM stage II). So, JHM limited the power of the kit for safety of the engine.

JHM is also working on a supercharger kit for the S5 and RS4. The RS4 test car has already done a 10.7 on street tires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWlvscmNoz8

There is not too much info on the S5 kit at the moment, but rest assured that it will be fast as hell too.

Price is not set on these kits yet, but I wouldnt expect them to be more than 25% higher than the B6/7 S4 kit. Who knows, they might even be priced very close to the S4 kit.

So, there is a company that is an expert in supercharging the v8 FSI engines. If you review the self study guides for the S5 v8 and the S6 v10, you will find that they are VERY similar in their design, so it wouldnt be a far stretch to have something adapted to the v10 engine, if there was a big enough demand.

Back to the S4 kit. So, we know that the limiting factor on the S4s is the stock rods. On the v10 cars, you would expect it to be the same. The great news is that the v10 has 10 rods (big surprise) to spread the load vs 8. So, theoretically, if the rods were still the limiting factor for power then you could achieve 25% more from the kit and still be safe. Instead of around 550CHP, you are looking 650-675HP.

Of course, that is just guessing right now, as no one has done the R&D to find the weak spots of these cars. In Europe, that RS6s with a similar transmission are easily modified to make close to 800HP. So, it seems that the car may be a great base for adding power.

Spending that kind of $$$ on a car that's worth $15-25K is pretty much dumb, and I'm not sure why you are saying we should drive civics otherwise??

The fact that the S6 has dropped so dramatically in price makes it the PERFECT car to mod, not the opposite. When cars are expensive ($35k +) and still under warranty, people are afraid to mod them, and for good reason (you will void your warranty and could make you car worth significantly less). Now that some of the cars have dropped as low as $15k, have hit close to rock bottom pricing, and are out of warranty, you should start seeing a different type of owner purchase these cars. Ones that are willing to spend a bit more money on modifications, and look to upgrade things as they break, instead of the warranty companies just replacing everything with stock parts. S6 owners like me :)

When I look at the S6 as a whole, I see it as a fantastic sports sedan, bargain priced, albeit with a neutered engine (ok, I stole that from LINDW4ALL). But the great thing is, the v10 is a beast. It just needs to be unleashed.

I am not going to go into all the things that make the S6 an amazing car, as I just outlined them all in another thread. All the great things about the v10 S6 is outlined in my S6 Info Dump on AUDIREVOLUTION. Be sure to check it out if you have any interest at all in these cars.

One thing is for sure who ever bought a C6 S6 knows or should have known that the car is not really fast and the mod-ability for the engine is pretty much non-existent (aside from a Tune and a Cold air intake)

Just because you don't know about all the mods for these cars, doesn't mean the only thing available is a tune and a CAI. There is a lot more available, more than enough to drain your bank account multiple times over. Watch out for my S6 build thread coming up in the next few months on AudiRevolution.

I bought an S6 knowing that the straight line performance was the weakest spot of the car. The 3.0t with a pulley and tune can beat a v10. And that is the EXACT reason why I am focusing on the performance, because it is where large improvements can be made which will bring the power up to a level where it is inline with the rest of this amazing sports sedan.

My point is if you want to go fast this is the wrong car to do it, and I'm saying this coming from a 650+ HP CL55 AMG (500hp stock), which I achieved with pretty much bolt ones for less then $4k.

CL55 AMG ???? The two door, RWD, ugly as hell, Mercedes that stopped production in 2006? OK, you spent $4k to get it to 650HP. How much did it cost you to add two more doors and AWD? LOL

If you want to do a comparison to any car then the closest one is the C6.5 A6 3.0t. That is a great car and the comparison would be valid. Instead of going through all the features that the S6 has over the A6 3.0t that I have already outlined numersous times (check out the S6 Info Dump on AUDIREVOLUTION), Ill just quote you from another thread

comparing an S6 to an A6 3.0T is like comparing your NSX to a Civic (and your NSX being the S6 in this comparison)

I am not saying that a S6 supercharger kit would be for everyone. Obviously, for the majority of S6 owners it doesn't make financial sense. But, there will be a few people who think that $15k to add 200-250+HP to their S6 sounds like a great idea. And most others will just think it is super cool.

Of course there will be people who think it is "dumb" like you and my Wife. But without S6 owners pushing the platform forward and helping to support development of new mods, then the car will just fade away, remembered as a slow, old mans sedan that never reached its full potential.

I bought my S6 with the intent to mod it into something never available from the factory. And I enjoy being part of the development that extracts every last bit of performance out of these awesome machines.

I hope there will be other S6 owners thinking the same way. At least enough to support development of a supercharger kit for the v10 S6. Only time will tell.

AndreNY
01-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Ok so your looking for ppl who are interested in the Supercharger correct? Ok im interested but if my Engine blows up will you pay for it?

P.S. you showing me Dyno sheets from a B7 S4 with a V8 in it, that a reputable Company offers what does that tell us? You might as well include a Dyno Sheet from every Audi ever made.

v8a6
01-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Ok so your looking for ppl who are interested in the Supercharger correct? Ok im interested but if my Engine blows up will you pay for it?

P.S. you showing me Dyno sheets from a B7 S4 with a V8 in it, that a reputable Company offers what does that tell us? You might as well include a Dyno Sheet from every Audi ever made.

LOL.... OK

No, I won't pay for your engine if it blows up. I am not selling a supercharger kit. I am seeing if there are any other people on this forum who would SERIOUSLY consider purchasing one IF it were available. If there are enough S6 owners who are seriously interested, then I will approach a reputable company who has experience supercharging similar Audi engines with the list.

At this point, I don't consider your interest serious. If you are serious, join AudiRevolution, read all about what is being done with the JHM supercharged v8s, and contribute to the community over there. Right now your answer just sounds like a smart ass remark from someone who has done absolutely no research in this area and is completely uneducated in these engines.

v8a6
01-02-2015, 02:06 PM
Actually, for you, I highly recommend a PES supercharger. They will give you all the guarantees you want to hear.

Good Luck bud!

sciblades
01-02-2015, 03:09 PM
Why not just get a used c7 s6 there are a few floating around for 50-55k every aspect is better and there is tuner support.

v8a6
01-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Cheapest C7 S6 up here (Toronto, Canada) is $70k plus tax and fees is over $80k out the door.

I love the C7 S6, but $80k, I don't have

z06psi
01-02-2015, 07:41 PM
I am skipping everything and buying a 2013 and up S8. Seriously.

v8a6
01-02-2015, 08:04 PM
I am skipping everything and buying a 2013 and up S8. Seriously.

I know you bastard! LOL I saw it in another thread.

Congratulations!!!

Please PM me a link to pics when you get the new car

AndreNY
01-05-2015, 05:40 AM
good luck trying to convince the 12 S6 members on this forum to spend $15k on a supercharger that its not guaranteed to work. And yes you guess it right im not interested "bud" If I was going to spend $15k on my S6 I would buy a used Engine+trans from an RS6 in Europe and demolish your "Charged S6"

v8a6
01-05-2015, 06:18 AM
good luck trying to convince the 12 S6 members on this forum to spend $15k on a supercharger that its not guaranteed to work. And yes you guess it right im not interested "bud" If I was going to spend $15k on my S6 I would buy a used Engine+trans from an RS6 in Europe and demolish your "Charged S6"

"If I was going to" doesnt count in the real world, bud. Maybe in your fantasy world you own an S6 with an RS6 drivetrain, but in the real world, it is my S6 that demolishes yours. And I don't even need a supercharger to do it.

So, just be happy having the slow S6.

AndreNY
01-05-2015, 07:54 AM
yea man you win you beat me, enjoy your non-running 19500000 mile S6

kingofnyc
11-30-2015, 01:42 PM
Supercharged v10

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/kingofnyc22/photo2015-11-22-08-19-07-1_zpsgz2y0r0p.png (http://s85.photobucket.com/user/kingofnyc22/media/photo2015-11-22-08-19-07-1_zpsgz2y0r0p.png.html)
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/kingofnyc22/photo2015-11-22-08-19-02-1_zpsvlorgmzs.png (http://s85.photobucket.com/user/kingofnyc22/media/photo2015-11-22-08-19-02-1_zpsvlorgmzs.png.html)
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/kingofnyc22/photo2015-11-22-08-19-10-1_zps5xvhejaw.png (http://s85.photobucket.com/user/kingofnyc22/media/photo2015-11-22-08-19-10-1_zps5xvhejaw.png.html)

smithp1781
05-13-2016, 01:14 PM
^^^^^^^nooooiiiice!!!

_Adrian_
09-12-2016, 07:53 PM
I'm seeing everyone trying to move towards forced induction... yet the issue is restrictive intake from what I've read so far.
Yet...
I dont see a single person mention ITB's ??