PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1993 Audi S4

PrendaS4
06-07-2011, 09:48 PM
i bought this audi 2 years ago and just dont have the money to keep it maintained
car is tornado Red on stock 16x8 rims

it has 206k+ plus mainly freeway miles (was used as a delivery car) still runs very strong)
has a 20 valve turbo AAN engine

salvage title due to minor front bumper accident.

Pros:
5speed tranny
has five new coils put it in 25k ago
wastgate sprint has been opened a little for more boost
has a 10 disc cd changer
bose sound system
6k HIDS
clear corner modification w/ clear corner delete
running 2.5in straight pipe (i have original catalytic converters and muffler)
currently registered
new owner will be responsible for next smoger certification
blacked out grill (rattle can)

Cons:
Check Engine light has been on since i bout the car. i know what it is, i just dont have the money to fix it
needs a new o2 sensor
idle control valve/ idle stabilizer valve
front tires
front brakes
front lower control arms need to be replaced
headliner is sagging
drivers seat warmer doesnt work
needs a new reverse switch. i had ordered one from a shop but they lost it.
HIDs send a bulb out signal to the computer because of the intensity of the light.
only on speaker works in the car. passengers door amp went out and i never replaced it. i also have to infinity 6x9's i will throw in with the purchase of the car
car still runs strong and all these problems are minor fixes
car was never raced but i have gave it a couple of pulls before on the freeway.
I hate to see her go, but due to school and my financial situation, i am asking 3500.00 Or best offer due to my schooling debt

no joy rides
must have the money to have a test drive
i hate tire kickers so if u are, then dont bother.

im not really looking for trades, but go ahead and bring it up if you would like.

text me at 408 627-3247

speedydragon
06-07-2011, 11:41 PM
aw! Sad to see you let this go. Good luck with the sale, Jeronimo! Hope to see you in another Audi in the future.

C4.Style
06-08-2011, 12:52 AM
dam bro, you just had to make me cry right now![=(] Btw you forgot to mention it also got a coolant leak.lol jk and its a part of a C4 Club :)

Someone buy this car, it's stock but runs very strong. Just needs some TLC.

wesS4
06-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Someone buy this car, it's stock but runs very strong. Just needs some TLC.

+1

97B518TQM
06-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Just FYI, you are NOT legally allowed to sell the car without passing smog check within 90 days. The seller is responsible for doing the smog prior to the sale.

C4.Style
06-08-2011, 06:38 PM
^He smogged it I believe. I think he meant for the next one once he car gets sold.

PrendaS4
06-08-2011, 09:46 PM
i smogged it about a month and a half ago but i will smog it again if i have to. just another 150.00 i got to spend

s4lou
06-09-2011, 12:14 AM
dude, ive sold and bought so many cars without smog its pretty whatever

Raacerx
06-09-2011, 10:11 PM

haha yeah, me too. however, get it in writing!!!!!!

that being said, throw up an asking price. I'm always curious when a 5 cylinder turbo goes up for sale...

97B518TQM
06-09-2011, 10:28 PM

Hey Lou. Ya, you can buy a car even without a pink slip if there is a buyer stupid enough to buy it, I am just saying what the law states, that's all.

s4lou
06-11-2011, 11:28 AM
there are so many loop holes in that law though, either way the state just wants money, they will take it anyway if its the buyer or seller doing the smog. i know you dont need a pink slip to buy a car either, i just bought a 1930 model A all we did was a bill of sale and when i get it running again it will be about 300 to get registered, after i think its 10 years without reg a car is out of the system ( which can either make it more difficult or more easy to reg depending on the car) thats why they have people who specialize in these types of reg.