PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!

Audi_b5
03-29-2011, 09:37 PM
I need a flywheel for a 98 audi a4 quattro with a 2.8l AHA engine with a Manual tranny... I need some help on this one guys... i cant afford a new so im just looking into getting a used one and getting it resurfuced. Since idk where else to look because our cars are rare in my area so no one has anything around here and i cant find anything online. I am a noob on AZ... I've looked around on for awhile now but I bearly decided to register recently... Thanks

Corrado_Guy
03-30-2011, 09:07 AM
If you are not buying new then start looking in the classifieds on different Audi forums and places such as eBay and see what you can find. There are a number of people parting these so it shouldn't be hard to find but I doubt it will be cheap to ship it because the stock flywheels are pretty heavy. Do you know for a fact that your current one can't be resurfaced?

dcampana
03-30-2011, 09:34 AM
X2 as above. Double checkbyour fw before to see if it can be resurfaced. Then scour the classifieds here and on vwvortex ebay audiforums audigeeks ect... hell even pick n pull