PDA

View Full Version : hmmm...girls and cars

volkl7
02-25-2011, 11:42 PM
[headbang]yeah, so i left the car outside the garage overnight. after waking up to 3 foot of new snow, i had to give the car a gentle push down the driveway to get unstuck. i asked my GF (she'd be so far gone if she weren't so good at other things) to simply get in the car to give it a little feathering on the gas. so she proceeded to get in and floored it [headbang]... the wheels just screamed and the car moved about 3 mm. so i decided to get the snow shovel out of the garage. when i came out, i saw that the front driver side and the rear passenger side wheels were still spinning in the snow...and my GF was standing outside the car...WTF. i opened the door and [headbang] realized that my lovely GF left the car in D.

the car seemed to drive just fine for the rest of the day, even in the hardpacked snow.

are there going to be consequences?
btw, the car is a '11 A6 3.0T.

BlackLock_A4
02-26-2011, 12:03 AM
Car's fine. Don't worry about it. Just idle speed in D won't hurt the diff at that short of time.

okar
02-26-2011, 12:20 AM
at least she didnt leave it in neutral and car rolls out of garage catching the door on the entry of garage and bends open door towards the front of the car.

seen that happen

GQ//S4
03-02-2011, 03:49 PM
You're fine, but use this to get laid.

transp0rter
03-02-2011, 09:35 PM
ohhh she better make it up for u... dont let i go easy lol

volkl7
03-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Awesome, I ask a semi technical question and get more responses about getting laid....yes, payback has been fun on this.