PDA

View Full Version : A4 or s4

outti-a4wd
02-10-2011, 09:30 PM
I just got my a4 sports package about 3-4 weeks ago I have some kinda chip because my car is boosting 22psi the fades to 15-17 also have hr full coil over set up on some 17 inch rims car had a bad turbo when I got it I fixed it the car also has a n75 race valve I just got an offer on a s4 completely stock it's an 02 black with all black interior and black wood grain inside. I talked to the dealer I got my car from He said put 4k and he said he will give me dollar for dollar back for the a4. my 97 has 130k the s4 has 100k. I was wondering if the s4 would be better off top so far as power gains for the money? I just want to be in the 350-400 hp range and also how much power could a stock s4 block take? I'm new to the audi game, the awd and turbo lol so I was wondering which would be the better choice? The a4 gave me hell when I go it and now that I got it running good I was presented with this offer lol.

Ps thanks mike d for the stock k03 turbo it's stil in and pulling hard and thanks Walky for assisting me through alot with the a4 when I first got it no turbo for 3weeks then it was miss firing and needed a tba ect ect thanks for the help guys!

coolgraymemo
02-10-2011, 09:49 PM
That seems like a pretty good deal.

Check the S4 for any problems. Stage 2 S4's make good power without really breaking the bank.

S4's are prone to problems just like A4's. But they have two turbo's.

outti-a4wd
02-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Yeah I already got vag com messing with that a4 and I put in the turbo myself and did other check up finding boost leaks changing hoses LDP failure lol that car put me through the ringer but I got familiar with the engine I'm just wondering if it would be easy to hit the 350-400 mark with the a4 or s4 and how will the engine and transmission hold and is their a big weight difference between the two cars?

biketsai
02-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Damn, seems like a good deal, you can easily get around 330chp with just a chip on an S4. But at the same time, you would be trading your cars for a lot of headaches.

Papa_Dios
02-10-2011, 10:26 PM
Wouldn't an 02 be a V8?

Turbo Nerd
02-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Hmm when you first posted here you said you didn't have a lot of money to play with the A4. I'll tell you now that the S4 will get expensive and if your new to the Audi game I'd say keep the A4. The A4 is very easy to fix most things by your self (if you know a little about mechanical work), the S4 on the other hand is a whole different ball game. Been working on Audi's for about 5 years now and I've done a lot of work on S4's and know them like the back of my hand. If you want 350-400 awhp then you better be ready to pull that motor, change the turbos, inlets, fueling, intercoolers, tune, exhaust ect. (most off the shelf tunes will give you around that range your looking for with K04's) and replace many things while the motor is out that you can't do with it in. Also you better have 3K to spend at anytime for maintenance, these cars are unpredictable.

You came here to ask for some advice and there it is.

Turbo Nerd
02-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Wouldn't an 02 be a V8?

No.

outti-a4wd
02-10-2011, 10:28 PM
I enjoy working on cars and that's the headache part is why o dont want crazy gains just stage 1 with full bolt ons would put me at 350 in the s4? I'm thinking for 350 from the a4 would need alot of more parts and attention which means more possibility for something to go wrong?

outti-a4wd
02-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Hmm when you first posted here you said you didn't have a lot of money to play with the A4. I'll tell you now that the S4 will get expensive and if your new to the Audi game I'd say keep the A4. The A4 is very easy to fix most things by your self (if you know a little about mechanical work), the S4 on the other hand is a whole different ball game. Been working on Audi's for about 5 years now and I've done a lot of work on S4's and know them like the back of my hand. If you want 350-400 awhp then you better be ready to pull that motor, change the turbos, inlets, fueling, intercoolers, tune, exhaust ect. (most off the shelf tunes will give you around that range your looking for with K04's) and replace many things while the motor is out that you can't do with it in. Also you better have 3K to spend at anytime for maintenance, these cars are unpredictable.

You came here to ask for some advice and there it is.

This will be my 31st car I'm no newb to builds I understand air and and fuel and out put I'm just new to the audi game I usually build hondas all day long I'm currently sponsored by skunk2 racing with a 98 integra Gsr with a built type r engine in it it's all motor. I wanted a whole new lay out to learn something new, I never had an euro that's kinda wanna go stage 1 and bolt on and I was thinking with the a4 I wouldn't even get close to the number I want I was Going to go k04 but I heard with the a4 it still sucks? So if any thing I was thinking maybe stage 1 with bolt ons with the s4 then end up getting k04 and remap the ecu and injectors fmic? I was wonderig if that should put me about the 350 mark with clutch ect. Also how would the 6speed handle it. Just curious how much money would it take to even get an a4 to run a stock s4 or even stock sti

biketsai
02-10-2011, 11:03 PM
This will be my 31st car I'm no newb to builds I understand air and and fuel and out put I'm just new to the audi game I usually build hondas all day long I'm currently sponsored by skunk2 racing with a 98 integra Gsr with a built type r engine in it it's all motor. I wanted a whole new lay out to learn something new, I never had an euro that's kinda wanna go stage 1 and bolt on and I was thinking with the a4 I wouldn't even get close to the number I want I was Going to go k04 but I heard with the a4 it still sucks? So if any thing I was thinking maybe stage 1 with bolt ons with the s4 then end up getting k04 and remap the ecu and injectors fmic? I was wonderig if that should put me about the 350 mark with clutch ect. Also how would the 6speed handle it. Just curious how much money would it take to even get an a4 to run a stock s4 or even stock sti

Depends on if you buy used, etc etc. Maybe +/- $2k

Turbo Nerd
02-10-2011, 11:32 PM

See the issue with the S4 is reliability, you want to make sure you have all the maintenance up to date. Timing belt, water pump, thermostat, valve cover gaskets, chain tensioner and gasket, rear main seal, aux water pump, coolant temp sensor, ICM's, coils, spark plugs, and the list goes on and on. When your done with that then you can mod, but at 100K miles who know how long the turbos are going to last with a tune (even stock you don't know how the car has been driven). If your turbo's blow then your looking at 3K for k04's and inlets, 2K for fueling and tune, 1K for intercoolers, 1K for downpipes (unless gutted pre-cats/piggie pipes), 400-1K for a cat-back (depends on what you go with), clutch 700+ (depends on flywheel), motor mounts, tranny mounts, diff mounts, short shifter and linkage upgrade, and any other mods you want to ie. coilovers/lowering springs, control arms, brakes, wheels ect. Most of these numbers are rounded up or close to cost. Then you have to worry about the 1-2 shift collar on the 6 speed (just for that problem is 800, 1100 for a full rebuild and that's just parts). Not trying to scare you but just giving you a heads up on potential problems and costs.

Obviously you won't achieve 350-400 for a K04 on a 1.8. You will need to build the bottom end, that would be around $1500 in parts with rods, pistons, rings, coated main bearings, coated rod bearings, arp head bolts and rod bolts, arp main studs, coated thrust washers. $2500 for a GT2871, manifold, 3" downpipe, oil lines, intake ect. Or $2800 for a GT3071, T3 external wastgate manifold, 3" downpipe, oil lines, intake ect. Then all you need is injectors, fuel pump, tune, and a clutch.

I'm running a GT2871 turbo on 16psi and I beat a stock S4 by a lot. I'm on stock motor and a K04 tune (I just blew up my motor but now I am in the process of building it, I blew it because too much air not enough fuel).

Hope this helps I know it's long but this is what I know.

Edit: I'm referring to awhp numbers.

Turbo Nerd
02-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Check this out, read the description.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4F74fpluDs

outti-a4wd
02-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Good info turbo nerd and not scary at all I work on cars and can pull an engine any time day or night I'll read that post my goal it to do the up keep and 350-400 safe reliable power with out stressing the he'll out of an engine and I already found some engines goi g for 1800 w/o the turbo plan on getting one of those to dissect befor I really go crazy with the car I rather have a play engine and a stok working one for safety measures if u know what I mean.

outti-a4wd
02-10-2011, 11:58 PM
Turbo nerd about how much that gt28 set up cost u?

Turbo Nerd
02-10-2011, 11:59 PM
You want 350-400 all wheel horsepower or crank horsepower, big difference because you can do 350+ to the crank on a stock 1.8 block for the most part.

Turbo Nerd
02-11-2011, 12:01 AM
I bought it with the car, the kit I got goes for like $2500.

outti-a4wd
02-11-2011, 12:17 AM
You want 350-400 all wheel horsepower or crank horsepower, big difference because you can do 350+ to the crank on a stock 1.8 block for the most part.

350whp is good enough for me I just wanna up grade with out going into internals l want to get a second motor to go crazy with the internals I was thinking if I get the s4 to go with stage 1 giac or arp chip, fmic, turbo back with mani fold, upgrade clutch and flywheel? Then save for my second motor with those parts around what's a ruff estimate of gains would be seen? I kinda wanna keep the motor stage1 the. Get a motor to take my time and build.

That's why I was wondering if I should get the s4 and kinda keep it stock and build a motor rather than keep the a4 and have to really do a build so I don't blow things to pieces.

s4 4 life
02-11-2011, 12:21 AM
i have a small question for all of u who know about the 02 s4 v6 biturbo i am new to audi world so i am trying my best to get all the knowledge i can from all of u. can u put a boost controller to a stock s4 so far i bought the 2 forge by pass valve and i also got the air inatke i am not looking to get a lot just a little more power i also got cross drill rotor and koni suspension.and if u can what would be the most pound of boost u can do. thank u.

Turbo Nerd
02-11-2011, 12:38 AM
350whp is good enough for me I just wanna up grade with out going into internals l want to get a second motor to go crazy with the internals I was thinking if I get the s4 to go with stage 1 giac or arp chip, fmic, turbo back with mani fold, upgrade clutch and flywheel? Then save for my second motor with those parts around what's a ruff estimate of gains would be seen? I kinda wanna keep the motor stage1 the. Get a motor to take my time and build.

That's why I was wondering if I should get the s4 and kinda keep it stock and build a motor rather than keep the a4 and have to really do a build so I don't blow things to pieces.

With a tune and a turboback exhaust you should see around 300 awhp on the S4. Manifolds aren't needed for the S4, and a lot of people don't like front mounts on there either. The weaker point in the motor is the rods and they can start bending anywhere from 450-500 wheel torque (torque bends rods not horsepower). So unless your going big turbos on a S4 rods will not be needed. S4's have seen 700+awhp on stock manifolds and stock pistons but it isn't cheap I'll tell you that much.

Turbo Nerd
02-11-2011, 12:44 AM
i have a small question for all of u who know about the 02 s4 v6 biturbo i am new to audi world so i am trying my best to get all the knowledge i can from all of u. can u put a boost controller to a stock s4 so far i bought the 2 forge by pass valve and i also got the air inatke i am not looking to get a lot just a little more power i also got cross drill rotor and koni suspension.and if u can what would be the most pound of boost u can do. thank u.

Check the S4 forums and use the search button. Safe boost for a K03 is 15-17 psi but you won't get there with just a manual boost controller. You need a tune, GIAC, APR, MTM, Unitronics, or custom tune by VAST, EPL, 034 ect.

http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

somebody5788
02-11-2011, 05:32 AM
With a tune and a turboback exhaust you should see around 300 awhp on the S4. Manifolds aren't needed for the S4, and a lot of people don't like front mounts on there either. The weaker point in the motor is the rods and they can start bending anywhere from 450-500 wheel torque (torque bends rods not horsepower). So unless your going big turbos on a S4 rods will not be needed. S4's have seen 700+awhp on stock manifolds and stock pistons but it isn't cheap I'll tell you that much.

Almost every s4 past 500hp is running 2.8 heads and an RS4 intakee manifold. The S4 stiff is rather restrictive.

somebody5788
02-11-2011, 05:33 AM

Almost every s4 past 500hp is running 2.8 heads and an RS4 intakee manifold. The S4 stiff is rather restrictive.

Oh and def not stock manifolds as you would need to custom fab some to fit big turbo's

Papa_Dios
02-11-2011, 07:23 AM
Stick with the A4 especially if you don't have big pockets.

outti-a4wd
02-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Stick with the A4 especially if you don't have big pockets.

I think I was mis understood when I said I dnt want to spend to much I ment I dnt want to spent crazy money to achieve 350whp and I think with a a4 it would cost more money to hit that mark than with an s4 and si believe a S4 would handle that much power with less problems than a a4?

*turbo nerd 300awhp is not bad. I basically want a nice light bolt on engine in the car while I build another engine on the side at my own pace. But all seems like good in put that you guys are giving me and also I don't want to go big turbo the biggest I'll go is k04 I overall want to be in the 350 I think k04 k04 tune and light bolt ons would hot the 350 mark and not stress the engine correct? And parts will be replaced and mataniced on time.

viceprp
02-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Let me get this straight because a lot of people skipped over this:

Trade your A4 + $4000 = S4?

With that $4000 + $2000 to make that S4 Stage I + $1500 in usual yearly maintenance = $7300

Now with a possible $7300 into the A4, you could easily make that mark if you do the work yourself. You could have a GT30r, PSI Mani, Meth, FMIC, Upgraded Clutch, SCAT/IE Rods and Dyno tune for this kind of power. You would be looking at around 350-420whp pending on how aggressive you go with the timing. That would spank any Stage II S4..

Now if you wanted to go the cheaper way, you could go GT2871 elim, Upgraded Clutch, FMIC, and Uni Tune. This will beat a stock S4 and give a Stage I a run for its money.

outti-a4wd
02-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Let me get this straight because a lot of people skipped over this:

Trade your A4 + $4000 = S4?

With that $4000 + $2000 to make that S4 Stage I + $1500 in usual yearly maintenance = $7300

Now with a possible $7300 into the A4, you could easily make that mark if you do the work yourself. You could have a GT30r, PSI Mani, Meth, FMIC, Upgraded Clutch, SCAT/IE Rods and Dyno tune for this kind of power. You would be looking at around 350-420whp pending on how aggressive you go with the timing. That would spank any Stage II S4..

Now if you wanted to go the cheaper way, you could go GT2871 elim, Upgraded Clutch, FMIC, and Uni Tune. This will beat a stock S4 and give a Stage I a run for its money.

Thanks you just hit it on the nose. That what I wanted to know dollar for dollar with trade power gains what could I di with the a4 thanks man cleared som stuff up for me I might look a Lil intothe gt28 5700 could do a lot for an a4 and keep it reliable? Thanks to I'll look into things a Lil more before I drop cash

Papa_Dios
02-11-2011, 09:43 AM
I understood what you were saying. If you want k04's but don't do it yourself the labor alone is going to kill you. Remember you have to buy two of everything being a bi-turbo and that's not cheap. I think putting 5k into an A4 will make you a lot happier. All you need to do (as mentioned) is swap out rods and the 1.8's are prertty stout motors. Sorry about the V8 comment earlier was tired and thought I was in the B7 section lol

Papa_Dios
02-11-2011, 09:48 AM
The thing I have learned about boosted cars is they are as reliable as the tune. Get it on the dyno and have the tuner work his magic to YOUR cars specs. Rods/fuel/GT28+ turbo/exhaust/good tune and you have a fun reliable car that can keep up with todays cars

s4 4 life
02-11-2011, 11:59 PM
can u please tell me what should i do first i dont want to start in the wrong path and i am only looking to gaing at least 50 more horses or hit 300 hp if possible.any advice will do. and if let me know what should put in the car that would work to.. thank u. u sound like the right person to ask. thank u again.

Turbo Nerd
02-12-2011, 12:04 AM

Oh and def not stock manifolds as you would need to custom fab some to fit big turbo's

Yes stock manifolds not a typo. TiALs are made to bolt up to stock mani's (605's, 650's, 770's).

Turbo Nerd
02-12-2011, 12:07 AM
can u please tell me what should i do first i dont want to start in the wrong path and i am only looking to gaing at least 50 more horses or hit 300 hp if possible.any advice will do. and if let me know what should put in the car that would work to.. thank u. u sound like the right person to ask. thank u again.

-Get a tune/chip
-Downpipes (gutted precats are fine on ur snails)

ZimbutheMonkey
02-12-2011, 12:59 AM
To the OP, here's my 2C if it matters. If you like tinkering and building your own stuff and don't mind not having much power under 3000 RPM then do a GT3071-76 on a 1.8T. Like it has been said, the difference that you'd spend on the S4 will go a long way towards a GT build on the 1.8T.

If you want to do things in one shot, have the money to do it and want low end torque to match that 400 HP, get an S4. Lot of guys with stage 3 S4's and they're reliable as long as the maintenance is up to spec. Plus, the clutch and the 01E transmissions are a lot stronger than the A4 units. Furthermore, seeing as K04's are soooo 2010 and everyone and their dog seems to be jumping on the Tial 605 bandwagon, you can probably find a set of used K04's for a decent price.

Anyway, just my 2C, take it for what it's worth.

outti-a4wd
02-16-2011, 05:05 PM
dreams got cut a lil short :( my 7k check got put on hold for 120-160 days so my s4 will no longer be comming what i have to work with now is 3k to put into my a4 what could i get for that like a cool little set up i was thinking of going with a frankenturbo then selling my chipped ecu getting a costome tune and njectors and down pipe clutch and fly wheel? would i gain any thing from that or shouli i go with a gtrs and a coustome tune also could a stock a4 handle a gtrs? im looking for some bolt on ponies with out changing up the exhaust flanges or all that stuff thanks for all this help guys.

outti-a4wd
02-16-2011, 05:14 PM
Now if you wanted to go the cheaper way, you could go GT2871 elim, Upgraded Clutch, FMIC, and Uni Tune. This will beat a stock S4 and give a Stage I a run for its money.[/QUOTE]

about how much would this set up cost with injectors and could a stock a4 take this power increase?

viceprp
02-16-2011, 05:17 PM
I believe there is a PES for sale that is for 1800. Not sure what is all included bc its been so long since I read it but its good for a good 250whp.

FX300 w/ steel fw - $1100
FT - $1100
Custom Tune - $800
Injectors - $225
Test Pipe - $150 or HFC - $300

I would buy used. Piece together your kit and you could find yourself with a GT28 series turbo set up for under $3000

outti-a4wd
02-16-2011, 05:27 PM
this kit any good and do gtrs make a good amount of power also with this kit could the motor and transmisson handel it?

http://www.ecodetuning.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=504

ZimbutheMonkey
02-17-2011, 10:33 AM
They do make good power. 300 CHP is easily within reach. I would recommend upgrading the clutch however. As for engine internals, you should be good as long as you aren't pushing it to it's very limits. However more importantly, detonation control is key to preventing busted rods. I'm of the opinion that a lot of guys who bend a rod do so be because they detonate under high load, either from high intake temps, lean conditions or a combo of the two.

outti-a4wd
02-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Yeah a clutch is a must for the swap. So a fmic would be a good idea the. To lower the ita temp? And I'm going to go with a custome Dyno tune with it I want it running perfect for the set up with the kit I mentioned above the guy I contacted stated their ecu option won't work because I have a Dbc so im getting every thing in the kit but the chip and the exhaust manifold they stated he will give me the kit for 2k out the door shipped and he will though in a tip and adapter so I don't think that's bad for a, gtrs elim. turbo, injectors, tip and adaptor, 550cc injectors, spark plugs, test pipe. Missing items are turbo manifold because I have one and also the revo bt softwear because he stated it won't work on a aeb. Sorry for the run on guys I'm at work in my iPhone.

ZimbutheMonkey
02-17-2011, 11:40 AM
The Eurodyne 630 tune also works well with the GT28 series. Maybe give them a shout and see what they have to see. You can always sell off the 550's if you don't use them.

outti-a4wd
02-17-2011, 01:38 PM
I want to use it all my cars ecu is spiking 23 fade to 15-17 he stated that should work fine with the turbo but Ill see how it goes then get a custom Tyne down the road because I want to exstract as much power safely as possible. I was goin to go with the Frankenturbo set up but I think I want a little more power than that system can provide.

ZimbutheMonkey
02-17-2011, 03:43 PM
So run this by me again? What will you be using for software when you install the elim?

outti-a4wd
02-17-2011, 08:49 PM
I have some kind of tune right now, I don't know what it is though. I opened my ecu and It has no name on it so it might be flashed because it's spikes 23 and holds 15-17 but when I get the kit I was thinking of selling this ecu and getting a stock one and going with a custome Dyno tu e so I can extract as much safe power out of it that I can. I know some one mentioned a revo kit but I think a custome tune would be best.

ZimbutheMonkey
02-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Yeah, but you'll still need a base tune from a company who has cracked the Motronic code. See what tuning shops are in your area and see what companies they deal with. As I said, Eurodyne has some of the best tunes out there IMO. Also, if you install that elim you'll need to get a proper file in there ASAP unless you plan on running 5-7 PSI on the wastegate pressure until you get the tune installed.

outti-a4wd
02-18-2011, 07:39 AM
I'm 5mins from 034mororsports. Yeah I was thinking of getting the turbo kit then just waitin to put it in because I wanna run it with a tune only I don't want to damage any thing. So if I want to run a fmic how would I do that because it looks like it has no room to fit in the front?

ZimbutheMonkey
02-18-2011, 01:02 PM
So why not see what 034 would charge you for an elim kit with the Unitronics tune? Problem is if you go with the Eurocode kit you'll get 550 injectors whereas the Uni tune that 034 uses needs 415's. So maybe check with 034 before you buy the Eurocode kit.

viceprp
02-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Elim kits have been around for so long that it's pretty much plug and play. I would go to 034 and talk to them in person because they can answer all your questions. Plus, they have a great shop and would be a good time for you. Everyone will say pro's and con's to each tune but since you are so close to 034, I would say Uni 415's. You can tweak that tune on their dyno's if you need some piece of mind.

FMIC options:
Ebay kit
~ppl find some success with these and they are very cheap. Personally, I wouldnt go down that route.
RaceTec
~A good FMIC for a K03/K04 but will push it's limits with the Elim. Especially in CA.
~Quality FMIC and states needs some trimming to fit behind the bumper.

In the end, you will either have a hacked up bumper or be needing an aftermarket bumper.

outti-a4wd
02-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Not a bad Idea I will go hit up 034 see what they can work so is the 550cc injectors too much for the kit or tune or something? Also with the fmic I will for sure have to do some modding to the stock bumper that kind of sucks? And what happens to the middle part that the itercooler hose from the turbo connects to before it goes to the Intercooler do u discard that or just leave it alone and by pass it?

viceprp
02-18-2011, 05:45 PM
I'll take a picture of my bumper tomorrow and let you see how much hacking you might need to do. Just a heads up, my FMIC fit behind the stock bumper and can keep a 30r cooled with ease.

Also, 034 has their tuned dialed in with 415 inj for a reason. I would shoot them a pm to see what other opinions you have but they have their tune dialed in, just like revo has their. Don't think because they are a smaller inj that they will push out less hp. Uni is a pretty aggressive yet safe software.

outti-a4wd
02-19-2011, 04:02 AM
Yeah I will talk to 034 the guy from the euro turbo place let's me drop what ever parts that I have so I can drop the injectors or just swap them with the specs 034 think I best for the kit I can't wait Sunday wk fest is here in sanfransico crazy cars Nsx 240 every thing and Honda ruckus big show 5hour wait in line just to get in dopness ever where yee. And I would love to see how your bumper would look for a fmic install

outti-a4wd
02-20-2011, 02:26 AM
Any one has any pics or a link ons install on our stock bumpers?

viceprp
02-20-2011, 01:47 PM
Here is mine:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/viceprp/IMAG0140.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/viceprp/IMAG0141.jpg

Going to buy an S4 bumper and modify this one for winter mode.

outti-a4wd
02-21-2011, 04:46 AM
So it like barley fits then uh and is their a lot of cutting

viceprp
02-21-2011, 08:15 AM
Yeah barely fits and doesn't look presentable by my standards.

outti-a4wd
02-22-2011, 11:57 AM
What's the spec (size) of your intercooler cuz I checked it seems like their is no room lol

viceprp
02-22-2011, 01:10 PM
I don't have anything to measure with to give you an exact number. I'm on vacation and all my tools are at home. To give you an idea, 2" cores usually if very minimal trimming, 2.5" moderate trimming, and 3+" wont fit under stock bumper unless it's hacked up or bumper support is removed.

I gave RAI 2 stipulations:
- Fit Under Stock Bumper
- Sufficient Cooling for a GT30r Turbo

They used a Garrett Core and welded on end tanks to fit the plumbing.

outti-a4wd
02-22-2011, 02:38 PM
I was thinking about A 27x7x2.25 for the gtrs?