PDA

View Full Version : n75j on all stock 1.8t

outti-a4wd
01-24-2011, 02:18 PM
i wanted to learn a little more about the n75j i did some research on it, and the race valve i called ecs and they said the race valve wont work on my car so i looked around and i heard the n75j would, and it also works by delaying the ecu kinda tricking the boost level?
so if thats the case could i actually run the n75j on my all stock motor i want to know what type of things would happen and does the boost spike change or does it actually raise the overall boost by 1-3psi i wanted to know because im replacing my n75 and if i could upgrade it i rather do that than replace it with a stock one.

outti-a4wd
01-24-2011, 02:59 PM
im kinda confused on how excatly it works so far as every one stating that it increasing boost.

outti-a4wd
01-24-2011, 06:33 PM
or would an race valve be a better choice? i was going to get the race but ecs said it wont work????

Dynamite
01-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Its not worth it. It will give a couple of psi on some cars, but on some then it will just cause limp mode. its really not worth dicking with shit like that on our cars, the ECU knows everything and has a paddy. all the J does is reads the ecu signal slightly differently so it holds a little more boost, the down side of this is the ecu sees this as an error and then tries to correct it. some people have had them run fine for ages, others havent got them to run at much at all without limp.

outti-a4wd
01-24-2011, 09:02 PM
i just looked around my car and found out i have a h valve is their any way to check to see if i have an chipped ecu? because im finding parts all over my car lol i got the car from an acution so i dnt know what it had on it i found h&r full coil over set up. a forge 007dv, samco piping and now a h valve so the car has a bad turbo i so i have 0 boost and cant see the boost level to see if its chipped or not is their any other way to find out?

somebody5788
01-24-2011, 09:21 PM
You have 3 threads about the same thing....... please stop making threads.

outti-a4wd
01-24-2011, 10:13 PM
You have 3 threads about the same thing....... please stop making threads.

yeah i it kinda leads to the same topic lol i was trying to delete one but dnt know how im just getting use to this site haha dnt mean to piss you off lmfao just had some issues trying to find out what was up with my car and every one has been so helpful and it seems like alot of people dont bash other people on this site thanks for checking on me though haha and ps dont reply im trying to kill this thread i found the problem