PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Front Big Brake System and RS6 Piano Black Interior Trim Package...

Alex@Europrice.us
01-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Recently a customer ordered the RS6 Front Big Brake System and a set of RS6 Piano Black Interior Trims including the Piano Black Instrument Cluster Trim. Unfortunately the A6q3.0t he had on order has been delayed a significant amount of time and has moved the order to a new S5. So as a favor to help this customer I am offering the following brand new, never installed, items at nice discounting to anyone who may be interested.

RS6 Front Big Brake System
http://www.europrice.us/Temp/rs6brakesa.jpg

This complete big front brake package is designed for the A6/S6 C6 models. It features properly sized 6 piston Brembo calipers, huge 390x36mm rotors, full pad set with wear sensors, brake lines, splash guards and hardware. This is a complete bolt-on system for any A6/S6 C6 model, though you must be using a 19" wheel, possibly some very thin 18" wheels will fit, but doubtful. This is a great upgrade for someone who is tracking or is looking for an upsized front brake setup, all genuine items. Save big for this one time only sale price, save over $1300 over retail and be one of the only A6/S6 owners running this beautiful setup.

RS6 390x36mm Front Big Brake Package - $2999.00 set (Retail - $4334.24)

************************************************** ********************************************

The other items up for special pricing are a complete set of RS6 Piano Black Interior Trims and that includes the instrument cluster surround as well. This is the most complete piano black trim set you can add to your A6/S6 model. These are genuine brand new trims and will be exactly the same as the forthcoming 2011 RS6 Plus will be wearing, minus the special badging.

RS6 Piano Black Interior Trim Package (w/ instrument cluster trim)
http://www.europrice.us/Temp/rs6pianoa.jpg

http://www.europrice.us/Temp/rs6pianob.jpg

http://www.europrice.us/Temp/rs6pianoc.jpg

RS6 Piano Black Instrument Bezel - $699.00 each (Retail - $946.54)
RS6 Piano Black Trim Package - $1777.00 set (Retail - $2411.00)

All parts are ready to depart Europe immediately with your purchase. Discounts off these lowered prices are available for anyone who would want to purchase all of the items at once. This would be a great way to do some very unique genuine upgrades for your A6/S6 model. Delivery time would range from 5-8 days depending on your location and all items shipped via FedEx International or DHL, again depending on your location.

If you have any questions or are interested in either of these or both please do not hesitate to PM or email: contact@europrice.us

Thanks again!

Ynnekdude
01-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Wow.. love those brakes. Want them badly. Unfortunately can't justify buying them until at least summer. :(

Alex@Europrice.us
01-07-2011, 03:27 PM
The RS6 brakes are beautiful and quite large for a steel set of brakes from Audi. I have yet to see a set come into the US and would love to get some folks who track into these. There really aren't many options from what I've seen for big brakes on the front of a C6. These would easily handle track duty with 390x36mm rotors!

What if I told you summer was just around the corner and this price is likely never going to be seen again[:D]

bryzf1
01-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Wow, I may be interested in the trim. I just went thru the same situation w/ my A6 as it took nearly 5 mos for it to arrive. I'm actually going to pick it up first thing in the morning. My wife and I were really wanting to ditch the wood trim and we may just take that off your hands. We loved it in our old RS4.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/bryzf1/IMG_1595-1.jpg

Alex@Europrice.us
01-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Bryan,

I have yet to see an A6q3.0t Avant around, nice car! That in fact may be something I may look at in years to come, especially with all of the tuning options and since the S4 Avant is not coming here, a shame. The customer who was waiting on his A6q3.0t couldn't stand the wait anymore, but had already begun preparing to modify it. The wait could be your gain in the end since this buyer dropped his purchase and the trims are available.

Please do shoot over an email if you are interested in this trim set and you can replace the wood the car came with, should be very nice.

Congrats on the new car!

bryzf1
01-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks Alex. I ordered this car b/c I figured it was the closest I could get to an S4 Avant in the states, so it was worth the wait for me. Plus I ordered it in Suzuka Grey which delayed it even further. But I'll definitely let you know for sure b/c my wife really hates the fact that the trim around the dash is silver, whereas the remainder of the trim is wood. I'll email you by Monday at the latest as we are about to make the 4 hr drive up north to go pick up the car in the morning.

Alex@Europrice.us
01-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Suzuka Grey A6q3.0t Avant, add in full piano black trim, a few other choice modifications and I'd want you to let me know the day you want to sell that car. Just shoot me an email when you've decided and hopefully I can get these over to you at the special price. Would be a nice compliment to that car. When you have more pictures of the car please do pop them up or send them over, would love to see. Enjoy!

ben916
01-07-2011, 05:14 PM
cross posted on RS6.com for ya

bryzf1
01-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Bryan,

I have yet to see an A6q3.0t Avant around, nice car! That in fact may be something I may look at in years to come, especially with all of the tuning options and since the S4 Avant is not coming here, a shame. The customer who was waiting on his A6q3.0t couldn't stand the wait anymore, but had already begun preparing to modify it. The wait could be your gain in the end since this buyer dropped his purchase and the trims are available.

Please do shoot over an email if you are interested in this trim set and you can replace the wood the car came with, should be very nice.

Congrats on the new car!

Thanks a bunch, I'll definitely be in touch.

BTW, do you happen to know if an RS6 steering wheel is available that is also heated? I ordered the cold weather pkg and love having a heated steering wheel, but the four spoke wheel is not nearly as nice as the RS6 wheel... is there anyway for me to retain that feature if I switch wheels?

Alex@Europrice.us
01-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Ben916-
Thank you very much!

bryzf1-
Unfortunately no flat-bottom heated steering wheels that I am aware of. I believe if you order a cold weather package on an RS6 you end up with a 4 spoke steering wheel which I know is heated for the RS6. I can live without the heated steering wheel to get rid of the thin 4 spoke steering wheel, but I must admit driving an Allroad back in NY over the holidays was quite nice when the steering wheel heater was active in 25 degree weather, just a terrible feeling steering wheel the rest of the time.

Cheers,

jfbhd4
01-11-2011, 09:26 AM
if only my wife didnt see the checkbook....

Alex@Europrice.us
01-12-2011, 10:24 AM
All of this is still available, complete trim set and the front brakes!

Ynnekdude
01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
hmmm... I might have to request an early graduation present....

Alex@Europrice.us
01-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Unfortunately if these don't have a committed or at least a very interested buyer in the next day or so they will be heading back to Audi, at the very least the trim set since it is not something often ordered. I would hate to see folks miss out on this opportunity for quicker delivery and better pricing, so please if you are very interested or ready to purchase PM or email: contact@europrice.us

Thanks again,

Alex@Europrice.us
02-28-2011, 06:46 PM
The RS6 390x36mm Front Brake Package is available again! Plans were to fit this to a VW Transporter which is used for weekly lot shipments in Europe to the forwarder and they have decided against that so they are up for sale again.

RS6 390x36mm Front Big Brake Package - $2999.00 set (Retail - $4334.24)

I know some of you were more interested as spring came a bit closer, well maybe it's time...

minicorrado
03-13-2011, 09:01 PM
nice brakes!

PtownA6
03-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Would love those brakes.

Alex@Europrice.us
03-28-2011, 10:18 AM
They are still available at great pricing, perfect for an A6 3.0t that has a flash or is thinking about it, or S6, any A6!