PDA

View Full Version : WTB: JHM FMIC or RS4 or AWE SMIC

01xSilverS4
01-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Title states what I need. I want to upgrade from these stock ic's, but am also on a budget so no ER's or stuff up in that price range. PM me with what you guys have. I NEED IT. Also check my sig, shows what I need as well. Thanks

SEXIC─N
01-05-2011, 02:07 AM
does no one use the classifies anymore?

Admin
01-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Moved.

01xSilverS4
01-05-2011, 02:37 AM
does no one use the classifies anymore?

There's nothing on there that I'm looking for but a pair of AWE SMIC's for 650 and it also says I don't have permission to post an add on the classifieds section... All I needed was some help from other members that maybe wanted to get rid of what I was looking for.

DESPOT D S4
01-05-2011, 05:51 AM
no one is gonna give you free shit
the smic that are for sale are mine
and that is a really good deal.
if you are interested shoot me a pm.

CleverA4Name
01-05-2011, 01:30 PM
I have some stock SMICs off of my B7 that I could let you have of cheap. Don't know if that helps you out at all, but let me know.

01xSilverS4
01-06-2011, 12:19 AM
no one is gonna give you free shit
the smic that are for sale are mine
and that is a really good deal.
if you are interested shoot me a pm.

Not asking for free shit, just thought there were more people trying to get rid of stuff for bigger things like ER SMICS and stuff like that.. I would buy your AWE SMIC's but I'm a bit short from what you're asking and I'm not trying to lowball.

01xSilverS4
01-06-2011, 12:21 AM
I have some stock SMICs off of my B7 that I could let you have of cheap. Don't know if that helps you out at all, but let me know.

Would that work on a B5 S4?

CleverA4Name
01-06-2011, 04:51 PM
I am not sure, maybe somebody could chime in, or throw something up in the B5 S4 section?

AwdOwns
01-06-2011, 10:55 PM
No the B7 sidemounts wont work.
The ER's are barely bigger than Awe's.
Just pick up a Jhm Fmic if your price range is $650 and below. It does require more hacking of the bumper than Smic's but alot of people have taken their time and made their installs look very clean.

And any work you need done take it to AMD in Woodinville.

01xSilverS4
01-07-2011, 02:47 AM
No the B7 sidemounts wont work.
The ER's are barely bigger than Awe's.
Just pick up a Jhm Fmic if your price range is $650 and below. It does require more hacking of the bumper than Smic's but alot of people have taken their time and made their installs look very clean.

And any work you need done take it to AMD in Woodinville.

Thanks for clarifying. I think I'm going with the jhm fmic setup. You think the medium/ high flow fan kit is worth the extra $150+ or no? Btw, what happened to the RS4 intercoolers that you were selling? I wanted them at the time, but didn't have all the funds. And did you pick up both the intercoolers and the rs4 y-pipe locally from that guy (forgot his name) that parted out his black stage 3 s4 on craigslist or are you him? Haha, jw.

Capt. Obvious
01-07-2011, 11:59 AM
You think the medium/ high flow fan kit is worth the extra $150+ or no?
From what I've heard, you don't really need them around here in this climate. They definitely wouldn't hurt anything though.

AwdOwns
01-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Thanks for clarifying. I think I'm going with the jhm fmic setup. You think the medium/ high flow fan kit is worth the extra $150+ or no? Btw, what happened to the RS4 intercoolers that you were selling? I wanted them at the time, but didn't have all the funds. And did you pick up both the intercoolers and the rs4 y-pipe locally from that guy (forgot his name) that parted out his black stage 3 s4 on craigslist or are you him? Haha, jw.

There a set of AWE Sidemount's for sale right now in the classifieds for $550. No shrouds but you could figure something out im sure.

Here's a link to them: http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=46892&title=awe-smic-550&cat=23

As for the RS4 smic's I ended up selling them to a guy that was Stg. 3+ on stock smic's still. He needed them pretty bad so I gave him a deal. Im not the guy with the black S4 that was my friends.

Capt. Obvious
01-14-2011, 09:51 AM
$550 for AWE's? That's a stupid good deal!