PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Set of 4 16" B7 A4 wheels and blizzak snow tires

Malore
12-27-2010, 09:37 PM
Title kind of says it all.

Wheels are in fantastic shape and there's 80+ percent left on the tires.

Make an offer.

Thanks.

***picture isn't of my exact wheel. just the same ones***

http://images1.hellotrade.com/data2/UM/RD/HELLOTD-2004670/aly58792u-250x250.jpg

rollerton
12-29-2010, 10:30 PM
You sure they're 16's ? I have those wheels and have seen them on A3's and A4's and A6's but only in 17"**** never seen a 16" version.

Malore
12-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Ya know what, they could very well be. They're up at my folks' place outside of Eugene and I haven't looked at em in years. Thought they were 16" from my memory, but that's not always reliable. :)

Malore
10-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Still available and they actually are 17"

Charles.waite
10-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Shot in the dark, but do you happen to know if those wheels would fit over B6 S4 brakes? If you don't know no worries. If they do, then I might be interested.

rollerton
10-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Charles-- just check the offset, I don't think that wheel came in a 16"- but it DID come on both the A3 and the A4 and thus 2 different offsets. One is ET54 and one is ET46 I think. The ET46 wheels would be close, but might fit.
I've owned both kinds, ...and I could be wrong but I think the unpainted/ raw sort of finish (above) was specific to the A3, though both sets I've owned were OEM 'painted' identical and 2 different offsets. If they were on his A4 they're probably OK?
I required 8mm spacers the first time I had them on our old Passat. The ones on the A6 now fit fine but were SUPER close to the caliper when I tried them on my old B5S4.

Charles.waite
10-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Charles-- just check the offset, I don't think that wheel came in a 16"- but it DID come on both the A3 and the A4 and thus 2 different offsets. One is ET54 and one is ET46 I think. The ET46 wheels would be close, but might fit.
I've owned both kinds, ...and I could be wrong but I think the unpainted/ raw sort of finish (above) was specific to the A3, though both sets I've owned were OEM 'painted' identical and 2 different offsets. If they were on his A4 they're probably OK?
I required 8mm spacers the first time I had them on our old Passat. The ones on the A6 now fit fine but were SUPER close to the caliper when I tried them on my old B5S4.

Well I ask because I have these exact wheels on my B7 (ET43 I think) and I'll be putting B6S4 Front Brakes on my B6. So I know they fit on the 321mm B7 A4 brakes, but not sure if theres enough clearance for the 345mm B6/7S4 brakes. Same caliper just farther out due to the larger rotors. Once I get my brakes on in the next two weeks I can do a test fit myself, but at the moment I can't so I figured I'd ask.

Malore
10-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I don't know how to change the title of the post, but they are in fact 17" wheels that were on a B7 (2006) A4 Avant 2.0T

Also, mine aren't the "unfinished/raw" and I didn't think this photo was, but the more I look at it, maybe the wheels shown are that "raw" look. However, mine are the smoother, polished, looking ones.

I have no idea what the offsets are and have no idea how to find out. I'm currently about 200 miles from the wheels/tires.

Sorry I'm not of more help and thanks for the help and interest!

Charles.waite
10-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I don't know how to change the title of the post, but they are in fact 17" wheels that were on a B7 (2006) A4 Avant 2.0T

Also, mine aren't the "unfinished/raw" and I didn't think this photo was, but the more I look at it, maybe the wheels shown are that "raw" look. However, mine are the smoother, polished, looking ones.

I have no idea what the offsets are and have no idea how to find out. I'm currently about 200 miles from the wheels/tires.

Sorry I'm not of more help and thanks for the help and interest!

No worries. the offset is either et43 or et45. If they're off the car its easy to find out, just flip the wheel over and it should be listed on the inside of one of the spokes. I've got those same 17" wheels on my 2006 a4 2.0t avant, haha. I think that picture is the more polished look wheels from the A3. Its really irrelevant as they're basically identical aside from paint and offset.

I might be interested in them seriously in a week or two when I can test fit with my larger brakes. If they're still available I'll shoot you a PM. [up]

BTW you can't change the title of the post yourself. Try PM'ing an admin and they might change it for you.