PDA

View Full Version : having some fun in the snow (video included)

Ynnekdude
12-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Welp winter is finally here. It's quattro season. Thought it would be fun to make a little video of the antics so all you Audi owners in the warmer climates can see what you're missing out on. [:D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3lN_TVPI0I

JPJ2007
12-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Lol We got snow lastnight, 2"... This morning on my way to work I had some fun/ ( Showed up 45min late and said I had trouble on a hill, HAHA. Quattro rly isn't shown untill you use it in the snow!
I turned ESP/ASR off and it was great till I got a bit too into it, lol Bumped the Right rear wheel :(

Ynnekdude
12-13-2010, 09:43 PM
I know what you mean. I had to get used to quattro last winter as I previously drove a GMC Envoy which was either rwd or 4wd. I would just keep it in rwd and kick out the back no problem. Now I have to be careful when going sideways around corners as my A6 tends to slide wide with all four wheels spinning...still love it though.

B6A4Avant14
12-17-2010, 03:24 PM
was the second song ratatat by any chance? and when we got dumped me and my buddy went to the back of our malls lot at night, sooooo much fun. god do i love quattro

jdaudi
12-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Hard to see.

Ynnekdude
12-20-2010, 12:17 AM
was the second song ratatat by any chance? and when we got dumped me and my buddy went to the back of our malls lot at night, sooooo much fun. god do i love quattro

Yep. I think the song is called "mirando."

B5Volksdragon
12-22-2010, 12:05 PM
I know what you mean. I had to get used to quattro last winter as I previously drove a GMC Envoy which was either rwd or 4wd. I would just keep it in rwd and kick out the back no problem. Now I have to be careful when going sideways around corners as my A6 tends to slide wide with all four wheels spinning...still love it though.

i agree with the side sliding...except i learned the hard way 1 day before i knew that...luckily it was only a a few scratches on the bumper