PDA

View Full Version : C7 teaser

iaonbb
11-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Hot off the press...

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1051201_audi-releases-teaser-for-new-a6-confirms-2010-production-date

[drool]

Ryan_T
11-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Ooooo

bryzf1
11-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Doesn't come in avant form unfortunately! BOOO!

BASARAB
11-11-2010, 05:43 PM
v6 turbo diesel I want

iaonbb
11-11-2010, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=bryzf1;5882448]Doesn't come in avant form unfortunately! BOOO![/

Where did you hear that?

bryzf1
11-12-2010, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=bryzf1;5882448]Doesn't come in avant form unfortunately! BOOO![/

Where did you hear that?

Can't remember exactly where I read it... maybe in my Audi Driver magazine I get from the UK. But there's this thread in the avants only section ** http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/390357-avants

iaonbb
11-13-2010, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=iaonbb;5882696]

Can't remember exactly where I read it... maybe in my Audi Driver magazine I get from the UK. But there's this thread in the avants only section ** http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/390357-avants

I've heard the rumors but haven't seen anything "official" yet. I've been following the C7's development for about 6mo now, anxiously awaiting my chance to move up from my B8 to a bigger/more powerful Avant. I guess no "official" news is still good news. Thee's still hope at least. It would kill me to have to settle for a sedan. I love my B8 but I need more power and more room! I for one am going to keep the candle burning until AoA "officially" snufs it out...
:'(

Anthony
11-13-2010, 01:43 PM
I've heard the rumors but haven't seen anything "official" yet. I've been following the C7's development for about 6mo now, anxiously awaiting my chance to move up from my B8 to a bigger/more powerful Avant. I guess no "official" news is still good news. Thee's still hope at least. It would kill me to have to settle for a sedan. I love my B8 but I need more power and more room! I for one am going to keep the candle burning until AoA "officially" snufs it out...
:'(

You won't have to totally settle for a regular ol' sedan as the A7 Sportback will arrive next year. Sure it's no Avant, but it is a hatch back. It looks like that's what we'll be replacing our B8 A4 with (we were originally thinking Q5).

iaonbb
11-13-2010, 02:09 PM
You won't have to totally settle for a regular ol' sedan as the A7 Sportback will arrive next year. Sure it's no Avant, but it is a hatch back. It looks like that's what we'll be replacing our B8 A4 with (we were originally thinking Q5).

Interesting point Anthony. I can tell you're a glass is half full kinda' guy ;) Although I'm not so sure I'm completely sold on the recent fastback/sportback trend. Half the renderings I see look sweet and the other half are just plain weird. I dunno, I'm sure it will grow on me. It would be a tough decision if to came down to an
A6 sedan or A7 Sportback. Cost would likely be a deciding factor. I honestly haven't given the A7 a second thought until now. Food for thought...

green a6
11-13-2010, 03:47 PM
what the value of the c7

iaonbb
11-13-2010, 04:53 PM
what the value of the c7

I just read it will start in the mid-$60's. That's like $10k more than the A6. Might be a little too rich for my blood.

Anthony
11-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Interesting point Anthony. I can tell you're a glass is half full kinda' guy ;) Although I'm not so sure I'm completely sold on the recent fastback/sportback trend. Half the renderings I see look sweet and the other half are just plain weird. I dunno, I'm sure it will grow on me. It would be a tough decision if to came down to an
A6 sedan or A7 Sportback. Cost would likely be a deciding factor. I honestly haven't given the A7 a second thought until now. Food for thought...

Hey, I try.

If all goes well and we get one as planned, after I do a few mods I think you'll become a big fan. Although, I will always love the Avant and if I can have my way we'll have at least one in the family at all times. I'm not looking to get rid of my C4 A6 Avant any time soon... [;)]

jdaudi
11-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Doesn't look any different. I'm happy with my c6. Little upgrades here and there

iaonbb
11-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Hey, I try.

If all goes well and we get one as planned, after I do a few mods I think you'll become a big fan. Although, I will always love the Avant and if I can have my way we'll have at least one in the family at all times. I'm not looking to get rid of my C4 A6 Avant any time soon... [;)]

I'm sure with a drop, 20" wheels, spacers, tint, etc it will look pretty fly. The price tag is what's ultimately going to get me. Hopefully there will be a Vag mod to get the rear spoiler to engage sooner than 80mph. That would be cool.