PDA

View Full Version : Weird vibration

greengravy
03-03-2005, 12:51 AM
I cant really explain it but there is def. a weird vibration coming from my car now that i spent 30 minutes rocking it back and forth to get it out of the snow. the best i can describe the feeling is like you have a flat tire that hasnt blown, or maybe just a tire with incredibly low air pressure. another example would be like one of your wheels wasnt tightened and you drove on them while the lug nuts werent tight. someone suggested rocking my car to get it out of the snow and turning the wheel at the expense of my tie rods.... would worn tie rods explain this?!? i just got new ones put on less than 200 miles ago because they were shot... could i have possibly have worn the new ones out already by what i ddi in the snow?!? any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated since i have no idea what it could be. thanks, gravy

no1hustller
03-03-2005, 05:11 AM
10 bucks says you have snow/dirt/ice stuck in your wheels/suspension.

EC Motorwerks
03-03-2005, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by no1hustller
10 bucks says you have snow/dirt/ice stuck in your wheels/suspension.
I agree. Once temperature breaks 32 degrees, go to a "do it yourself" carwash w/ a high pressure hose and get to work [:D]

EVIL-AUDI
03-03-2005, 07:49 AM
Had it happen a ton of times when I used to drive my car in snow. Don't have to worry about that anymore.

AsianA408
03-03-2005, 02:02 PM
yep u got an ass loada dirt, thats attatched to your wheels acting like a fat balance.

IheartGravy
03-03-2005, 02:52 PM
well i went w/ him last nite at like 3 am to wash it... we went thru the drive in part tho cause i didnt want to get out of that car!!!