PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Anyone Looking for Thule Roof Rack Feet For A B6?

stevejones19
10-21-2010, 05:29 PM
I bought a rack off a guy USED on here a couple weeks ago. But he notified me right as it was shipping that the feet were for a B6 and not a B5 like his ad said, These feet only fit the Rapid Aero bars i guess, so if you want those too, i can let them go to make an easy set. I priced this setup on rackattack.com and it was just over 250 new. So i guess just make me an offer. I was hoping for maybe around 200, but if you have something you wanna trade too, just throw an offer at me.

This is a picture of the setup, i dont have a real camera so all i have is cell phone shots. But i live Olympia but work up in Puyallup, so i can just meet after work if you want to see it in person. Cell phone is (3 6 0 ) 561 - 3262 <**-I'm Steve if you haven't guessed already [;)]

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii374/stevejones19/roofrack.jpg

stevejones19
11-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Some one take these off my hands. I just ordered the feet for my car, so i have to keep the bars. But the feet need to be gone. Just got word that i maybe moving across country and need every penny i can get. The model number for the feet is 400xtr. I don't know the actual fit kit # though.

Make me an offer. The worst i could do is say no if its just too low. 100 $ for all 4 feet? I ordered the same ones for my b5 and it was 210. [=(]

stevejones19
11-10-2010, 07:01 PM
bump