PDA

View Full Version : What can I do next???

travisA
10-17-2010, 11:36 PM
So I picked up this 2000 audi a4 for $2000. So far I've put a headder, front mount intercooler, k04, samco induction hose, greddy cat back, and a cat delete pipe. What else can I do to get more out of this thing without a bigger turbo? And who should I have do my ecu?

exogen
10-17-2010, 11:39 PM
do a search, your looking to go stage 3 it sounds like. search on here you will find more info

RawrItsCris
10-17-2010, 11:55 PM
GIAC chip for your ko4 is the next bang for your buck. if your not chipped already. DEF get that next you will see alot more out of your car

awdjunkies
10-17-2010, 11:57 PM
do a search, your looking to go stage 3 it sounds like. search on here you will find more info

This^^ but what I also see are great mods without the Engine management(ie. chipping it) to help release their true potential, you can also help all this by adding fueling(Ie. bigger injectors and such).

Here is a great starter page as well as awesome DIYs at the bottom ( http://www.audizine.com/wiki/index.php?title=B5_A4 ) . Enjoy your car and don't forget about suspension and last but not least BRAKES Especially when adding more power to your car.

RawrItsCris
10-18-2010, 12:01 AM
This^^ but what I also see are great mods without the Engine management(ie. chipping it) to help release their true potential, you can also help all this by adding fueling(Ie. bigger injectors and such).

Here is a great starter page as well as awesome DIYs at the bottom ( http://www.audizine.com/wiki/index.php?title=B5_A4 ) . Enjoy your car and don't forget about suspension and last but not least BRAKES Especially when adding more power to your car.

good call everyone just wants to do engine performance and the suspension and brakes go rite out the window lol, i know when i get back from afganistan im def getting new coilovers and brakes and maby some other goodies

awdjunkies
10-18-2010, 12:04 AM
good call everyone just wants to do engine performance and the suspension and brakes go rite out the window lol, i know when i get back from afganistan im def getting new coilovers and brakes and maby some other goodies

Nice!! I bet you can't wait, to not only touch U.S. soil again, but mod your baby!!! [up]

RawrItsCris
10-18-2010, 08:40 AM
Nice!! I bet you can't wait, to not only touch U.S. soil again, but mod your baby!!! [up]

i know right.... definatly going BT when i get back lol and send my engine to the shop to get cleaned up ! god cant wait.. maby buy an s4? so many options lol