View Full Version : 180 degree air filter pipe

10-13-2010, 06:49 AM
I was looking at the true heatshield thread and in the pics used for thread to show the heatshield there was a 180 degree pipe running from the air filter to the maf, I have seen te name of the company who sells the but for the life of me I can't remember the name. The pipe seems to have fixing hole so you can secure it to the original air box bolt. Any one know where I can get it?

Here is a picture if it helps

Thanks gavin

10-13-2010, 07:06 AM
i believe its abd but not 100% sure stay with ur stock airbox foor cooler intake temps unless ur bt

10-13-2010, 07:36 AM
its an Evolution MotorSports intake. Talk to this guy, it looks like hes parting out his car. The ABD intake has red couplings & its 2 piece intake.

you can always make a bracket that connects to a clamp on your intake & utilizes the stock bolt that the airbox uses.