PDA

View Full Version : next mods?

clubaudi
10-02-2010, 11:37 PM
what should the next mods to my car be... i have a 00 a4 atw 1.8t with these mods
- straight piped to rear high flow muffler w/ electronic exhaust cutout
- upgraded dv
- fmic
- intake
-wot box

i want to make decent power and i was thinking about upgrading manifold, k04 or bigger, injectors(dunno what size), stage 2 chip, and stage 2 or 3 clutch... maybe more but i dont know.. what are some mods i should do

AudiNFS
10-03-2010, 05:37 AM
If you're going for a lot of power the clutch wouldn't be a bad idea

R3V3NANT
10-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Have you given any thought to the suspension department? Springs/sway bar/etc?

hercfe
10-03-2010, 06:58 AM
With that N2MB wotbox, I would do a clutch FIRST. The wotbox is an awesome product. I had one of the beta's on my srt when Jay first came out with them, but providing the perfect launch every time is also a clutch killer. I'd go with something a bit heavier in that department first, then work on everything else.

bigACA4
10-03-2010, 07:59 AM
what should the next mods to my car be... i have a 00 a4 atw 1.8t with these mods
- straight piped to rear high flow muffler w/ electronic exhaust cutout
- upgraded dv
- fmic
- intake
-wot box

i want to make decent power and i was thinking about upgrading manifold, k04 or bigger, injectors(dunno what size), stage 2 chip, and stage 2 or 3 clutch... maybe more but i dont know.. what are some mods i should do

how is the power without the chip? if you do get a ko4 w/o a chip please pm me, let me know how the power is.