PDA

View Full Version : WTF.. you just dont pay enuff for rent nowadays that now u need a gate.

AsianA408
02-27-2005, 12:26 AM
so im back home visiting mom and dad for the weekend and im about to call it a night. when i flip off my lights, and along comes this ML benz i see the lights thru my blinds. and wtf do i see... 3 guys getting out 1 with a backpack. and they start working on the rims. i break down the stairs and grab my louisville slugger thats sitting rite at the garage door. flip the switch and chase them back to the car. they managed to pull off 1 lug nut.but left it. WTF is wrong with san jose. im callin it a night.

dtmevolution
02-27-2005, 12:49 AM
please tell me you busted up their benz with the bat

JMG
02-27-2005, 12:53 AM
oh man, good thing you caught them. I hope you hit that benz at least once. One thing is for sure, I would show them the business end of my .45 if they ever came back.

AsianA408
02-27-2005, 02:08 AM
couldnt get to the benz... they jetted. but i got the first 3 numbers in my head. *** this..

shehatezme
02-27-2005, 02:13 AM
****ers.... get some wheel locks dude.

[]D[][]V[][]D
02-27-2005, 02:50 AM
dicks...shoulda batted the sh*t outta them

ooa4oo
02-27-2005, 03:21 AM
i know exactly how you feel man. similar thing happened to me with my prelude twice... both times were in front of my house. first time a group of ppl were trying to jack my volks... my window is right near my car and i always leave it open at night so i heard noises and was like hmm. i peeped out and there were ppl jacking up my car. i was so shocked i just said WTF all loud and they jumped up and took off. second time i just hear this rediculously loud exhaust [like n1 w/ no cat loud] go up and down my block at like 3am so i just sit there quietly and watch out my window. an accord pulls over and one guy gets out and goes up to my hood. he started to pop my hoodpins so i just grab a long ass screwdriver and run out like a madman. they got away but damn i'm kind of glad they were stupid enough to use a loud car like that in the middle of the night. thats basically what made me steer away from the japanese import scene. too much uneasiness when leaving my car places. i hope those type of people die horribly painful slow deaths... [mad]

Daft
02-27-2005, 05:54 AM
Your blood must have been pumping big time[:D] . I bet they were pretty frigin' surprised when you came out with the bat.

I'm glad you spotted them before they got any further.[up]

BTW, some wheel locks can often be removed with vise grips. Besides, some guys take the whole car... [mad]

jaredpgh
02-27-2005, 07:38 AM
I have a pretty good car vandalism story...

So I"ve been a car nut my entire life, and when I was 14 my dad and i came across this 1976 BMW 2002 sitting in a barn in west virginia. i convinced him to let me spend $300 of my own money for the bucket. we spent the next 2.5 years fixing it up, doing all our own labor (it was a learning experience) and man was it cherry when we finished it up. i always kept it parked in the back of my parents house, but on one summer night i parked it on the street, because i was putting it in the car show at the pittsburgh vintage grand prix. well, my neighbor was one year younger than me, and her parents were out of town and she was throwing a party. she apparently kicked out a bunch of rowdy, intoxicated rich kids, who subsequently decided to flip over a car. since my 02 only weighed about 1900lbs with a full tank of gas, it was by far the smallest car on the street. it got flipped up onto the drivers side, causing major body and glass damage. then when the tow truck put it back on the ground, it incurred major suspension damage. i had classic car insurance on it, so i got more than enough money to fix it. they then subrogated and went after these bas+ards in criminal court. they ended up paying back the insurance company and doing a bunch of comm service. beyond this, i did eventually get my vehicular revenge... the details of which shall die with me... no bodily harm, at least to the humans....mwahahahahaa

AsianA408
02-27-2005, 10:06 AM
yeah, remember all if you park outside,park where u can see it. some ppl just dont have love for cars like we do. and dont forget to place a blunt "something" near the exit.

jam101
02-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah my car always gets the garage even inside my gated community. When i lived in Paris if we left the BMW outside we'd loose the badges in 15mins. We never left the second one with the M3 rims outside though

SoloSpeed101
02-27-2005, 01:37 PM
damn people dont have respect for other people's cars. same thing goes to inconsiderate bastards that fling their doors open and ding up your car badly, and they are always pieces of crap that is not worth even taking revenge on...arrg... damn world.

glad you kept your car safe. in here they take the whole car, then they strip it clean. and after they are done with your car after they take the wheels and brakes off, they put donuts on there...lol. those bastards are retarded and cant think, that is why i am scared to buy nice wheels.

bigshrimpin
02-27-2005, 01:41 PM
guns are your friends...

ask jmg for solid advice

AudiMV
02-27-2005, 04:42 PM
damn dude, my cars outside, is now a good time to invest in a gun? haha

SeanF
02-27-2005, 04:50 PM
first thing i would do is get out my pistol... i would proceed outside where their first thought of me would be them seeing me shoot one of their tires out, id tell them to drop my wheels (as they may have one off, since my pistols have trigger locks, and are in a lockbox...

now im st school, im screwed because i park in a church parking lot about a quarter mile from my dorm...

not that my wheels are worth stealing yet...

quicksilver
02-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Heres another horror storie, I lived in brooklyn, I had a trans am, dropped, system, rims,custom bent exhaust,everything. I had to park on the street, sometimes 2 or 3 blocks away.thats bklyn. I came back from a club at like 3:30am, just walked up my stairs, my mom comes out and says is that your alarm?I dont have guns, i have swords, so i grabbed a katana and went running down the street barefoot.there were 3 kids trying to jimmy my door open, they ran, i chased for 3 blocks, but i was drunk and tired and could not catch them, on the walk back home, a cop car pulls up next to me, (with my sword in hand) and I get picked up and cuffed. they ended up letting me go with a warning,I said where were you 5 minutes ago?

derek2079
02-27-2005, 06:11 PM
stories like this make me want to get a gun

SoloSpeed101
02-27-2005, 07:13 PM
but i think you cant point a gun at someone until you need to shoot. lol

offroader1006
02-27-2005, 08:23 PM
i dont think the crooks would run to a policeman and say you pointed a gun at them while they were attempting to steal your shit,

and if i ever see anyone messing with a car in a group like that, i would definitley run them off, if not run them down. i hate people who could do that to another's car, especially if that person cares half as much about there car as i do about mine.

1Reidiculus-A4
02-27-2005, 08:31 PM
i keep an irish bludgeon next to my bed...just in case

A4 in SC
02-28-2005, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by 1Reidiculus-A4
i keep an irish bludgeon next to my bed...just in case

Sorry, gotta' ask - what's an Irish Bludgeon? I have a feeling I'm gonna' feel real stupid when I hear the answer...

Mike

offroader1006
02-28-2005, 06:11 AM
sounds like a baseball bat from the definition

a short stick that usually has one thick or loaded end and is used as a weapon

A4 in SC
02-28-2005, 06:27 AM
I told ya'....

I did a google on it and didn't find anything...

Mike

G4TTO
02-28-2005, 06:38 AM
i dont know about shootin the guys stealin my sh*t, but i would definatly shoot a warning shot and tell them to get out. if they did get down.. i would beat the sh*t out of them.

MR VTEC
02-28-2005, 07:09 AM
i would have been even more sneeky...
i would have grabbed my baseball bat and jump over the fence into the neighbors yard so i can surprise their a s s with a swift crack to the back with my bat...

jaredpgh
02-28-2005, 07:34 AM
Go for the legs....

btw what kind of hardware does everyone here carry? I have a CZ75b non-competition 9mm...

AsianA408
02-28-2005, 08:18 AM
i have an airsoft gun.. looks real its a car-15

Poopie
02-28-2005, 10:05 AM
i just sleep in my car...haha. My car is usually parked in so the whole thing can't go missing one night.

Monchichi8
02-28-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by MR VTEC
i would have been even more sneeky...
i would have grabbed my baseball bat and jump over the fence into the neighbors yard so i can surprise their a s s with a swift crack to the back with my bat...

For sure!.....Do it mobster style! and while your at it break their FU CK IN hands and Knees! leave them there drowning in their own blood. I HATE THIEVS!

SoloSpeed101
02-28-2005, 11:04 AM
damn thats kinda brutal... haha, reminds me of the Mafia game on PS2... lol.

dtmevolution
02-28-2005, 12:39 PM
get the digital camera out. take a pic of the get away car when you run out. RUn the plates through the DMV and jack their tires and radio [:D]

Bigblk4
02-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Here in Chicago it is a felony to discharge a weapon so use a silencer :)

OverSpun
02-28-2005, 09:24 PM
get a gate, and a dog. i have both and nobody F's with my car or anything. i can leave my doors unlocked and windows down and not worry. but i lock it just the same because i dont trust my sisters friends.

bitterchild
03-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by jaredpgh
Go for the legs....

btw what kind of hardware does everyone here carry? I have a CZ75b non-competition 9mm...

cheap gun

heartlesskiller
03-01-2005, 08:14 PM
yeah, beat or shoot the guy and you just end up getting sued.. =(

greengravy
03-01-2005, 08:30 PM
heres some legal advice... if youre going to hit them, make sure its below the waist. the most you could get charged for is simple assault. if you hit them above the waist it turns into assault, assault with a deadly wepon, and a few other things...

greengravy
03-01-2005, 08:32 PM
ahh and to clarify as far as guns go... if you shoot them below the waist you get charged with assulat w/ deadly weapon w/o the intent to kill. thats only a misdemeanor which would mean probation and fines in most states... maybe a few days in jail, but rest assured you taught them a lesson

heartlesskiller
03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
yes, I've heard this too. saw it on Chapelle show once I think..

ooa4oo
03-01-2005, 09:48 PM
[eek]
amazing what you can learn in an audi forum... [cool]

jaredpgh
03-02-2005, 08:54 AM
hey bitterchild

while it was a very economical weapon, it has never jammed on me, and its as accurate as i'll ever need a weapon to be. plenty of stopping power with hollow tips too. judging from your firearms snobbery, youre probably the kind of guy that goes deer hunting with an RPG launcher.

SoloSpeed101
03-02-2005, 10:01 AM
hahahahaha LMAO!!!

greengravy
03-02-2005, 12:29 PM
hahahahahahahahaha. how about we stay away from gun talks before someone ends up getting shot lol. remember, this thread is about punk ass bitches who tried to jack his rims, not going hunting with bazookas and grenade launchers...although that would also be a very effective way to keep people away from your car...

trautob
12-24-2006, 01:58 PM
I dont know what you guys use for hardware but I carry this on the side of my seat. http://www.kultofathena.com/images%5CYK0413_l.jpg

trautob
12-24-2006, 01:59 PM
I dont know what you guys use for hardware but I carry this on the side of my seat.
http://www.kultofathena.com/images%5CYK0413_l.jpg

onemoremile
12-24-2006, 03:05 PM
If you guys need weapons to protect your car you need either a more low key image or a new address.

RJW01A4Q
12-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Monchichi8... I've spent a lot of time watching your avatar and for some reason I always think if I watch it a little longer those titties are gonna pop out... dang...

And screw going for the guys... I'd run right by them and bash the F**K outa thier car. What are they gonna say "we were jacking his rims but he caught us and bashed up our car..."

JTDec17
12-24-2006, 05:01 PM
man just reading that pisses me off lol ******s should of got beaten down

4ringAR
12-24-2006, 05:09 PM
holy dead thread batman!

do what you need to do to keep your stuff, but remember that you might get in a heap more trouble than their theivery if you start beating/shooting them.

s vier
12-24-2006, 06:32 PM
ahh and to clarify as far as guns go... if you shoot them below the waist you get charged with assulat w/ deadly weapon w/o the intent to kill. thats only a misdemeanor which would mean probation and fines in most states... maybe a few days in jail, but rest assured you taught them a lesson

So your saying that shooting someone below the waist carries the same penalty as breaking a mailbox or public intoxication? Seems unlikely.

benzteck
12-24-2006, 06:34 PM
My gun is always by my side for things like this but it's for a scare tactic then anything I hate people stealing shit

e.van
12-24-2006, 07:47 PM
If that happened to me I'd be wanting to go fuck them up, but I'd be deciding on the whether I should punish them with the SKS (take their legs completely off) or the .45 (cripple them)... Either way I'd end up in jail (at least for the night) with excessive force. Haha. Regardless, some jail-time would be worth it.

blacka4
12-24-2006, 08:18 PM
dude that sucks.. I know that my car is safe at my parents place but if I should ever move into a neighborhood I will promptly put up a garage or buy a house with one already installed. I am not taking any chances with my car. Hell I am too trusting at my parents place, I leave my doors unlocked but there is a five-seven under my pillow and I sleep with my window overlooking the cars

onemoremile
12-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Wow. We've got a bunch of psychopaths ready to maim someone for a car. An older used car at that. Priorities are so far off track I just can't make sense of it. When you have such an emotional attachment to a possession it ends up owning you.

If something happened to my car I'd call the insurance company. If it was stolen I'd get a new car. I understand the violation of personal space but that hardly condones such blood lust. If someone had broken into my house in the middle of the night and I heard one of my kids screaming - that is a whole different matter. Seriously, a car is just a toy. Easily replaced and not worth losing control of your emotions over.

e.van
12-24-2006, 09:15 PM
Wow. We've got a bunch of psychopaths ready to maim someone for a car. An older used car at that. Priorities are so far off track I just can't make sense of it. When you have such an emotional attachment to a possession it ends up owning you.

If something happened to my car I'd call the insurance company. If it was stolen I'd get a new car. I understand the violation of personal space but that hardly condones such blood lust. If someone had broken into my house in the middle of the night and I heard one of my kids screaming - that is a whole different matter. Seriously, a car is just a toy. Easily replaced and not worth losing control of your emotions over.

It's not about the car, it's about respecting other people's property. If the nig-nogs that tried this would show us Audi-ers the same respect they show someone with a blinged-out Chrysler 300 or an Escalade this wouldn't be an issue.

And if this happened to my car, and I simply called the insurance company, I'd have to also spawn $1,000 out of my ass in cash to pay the deductible... All for something that someone else did.

benzteck
12-24-2006, 09:22 PM
I spend hours upon hours working on my car to make it just the way I want it, and I have no kid so it's kinda like my kid

maxspeed
12-24-2006, 09:26 PM
my car was keyed 2 weeks ago, they hit every single panel... it goes in for paint on the 2nd, its covered by insurance but i still have a 500 dollar deductable [down]

slmmda4
12-24-2006, 09:38 PM
i have to park my car outside alot and now im starting to worry myself....

a4rings
12-24-2006, 09:40 PM
i just keep my angel paintball gun right by my door and the hopper filled with paintballs in the freezer!!!! alot of damage without killing them, best way to go

NyteEscape
12-24-2006, 09:54 PM
um, i have paintballs in the freezer. and i always have 2 or 3 tanks that are full around.

frozen paintballs + buttholes = meuy fun

NyteEscape
12-24-2006, 09:55 PM
haha, didnt read the post above. but itz true.

Euro
12-25-2006, 01:45 AM
I think any one would be DAMN Lucky to have seen a bunch of punk kids arrive and then start to steal your shi t. you always end up finding them after they Fu*k everything up.

My vandalism story...

I left my car on a normal residental street (just down from a buddies house). I came back to pick up my ride and I find glass every where and key marks around the entire car. They had thrown a cinder block at the windshield 2 times. It rolled down the hood too, leaving tons and tons of big scratches and of course dents all the way down the hood.

http://www.WRXFanatics.com/uploads/post-36-1150248692.jpg

AudiBoy808
12-25-2006, 02:29 AM
Oh damn John, that was a close one. But yeah too bad you weren't able to do some batting practice on the ML. I bet you they'll think twice before they try you're car again. [up]

RudeMood
12-25-2006, 07:19 AM
if you remember the first three digits, call the cops with the make and color of the car. they will for sure pin point the guys.

loustylez
12-25-2006, 10:43 AM
if you remember the first three digits, call the cops with the make and color of the car. they will for sure pin point the guys.

especially knowing the color and make of the car, and you can probably guess the year as well.

i would love nothing more than to beat someone with a bat for trying to jack my car. the only thing i'm worried about is when they come back with more friends and next thing my car is a firebomb flaming in to the night in my driveway.

Militant-Grunt
12-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Damn, glad I don't live in LA.

My mother's Land Rover got broken into twice already tho. Both times the broke the rear window and took everything out the back.

onemoremile
12-25-2006, 11:31 AM
i would love nothing more than to beat someone with a bat for trying to jack my car. the only thing i'm worried about is when they come back with more friends and next thing my car is a firebomb flaming in to the night in my driveway.

That is exactly why I won't run after a group of guys with tools. If they have no problem messing up your car they won't have a problem doing the same to you.

I have had a car vandalized (sliced the convertible top open and took the stereo and slashed the seats) but I had a 250 deductible. If I had gotten nailed for battery I would have paid a hell of a lot more for no reason at all. I could say I got him back but that really isn't true. All I've done is stooped to his level and opened myself and my family up to the risk of escalation.

If vandalism was a serious issue around here I would just drive a low key car without any visible mods. My neighbor is a detective. I asked him about it and he said that the law sees you the same as the vandal. Committing a crime of retribution is actually worse in some cases. In such a litigious society the criminal will usually sue you for a assault, battery, and whatever else his lawyer talks him into. The deductible is the least of your worries.

A good friend is a CCW instructor and carries all the time. He wears a Breitling and isn't a big guy. He said he wouldn't hesitate to kill to protect his possessions. We got into a debate about who was right in this situation. You have a criminal that is potentially willing to kill for a watch and a wallet vs. a guy that is completely willing to kill for the same thing. The only real difference is the CCW guy has spent years shooting at human shaped cutouts. It could be argued that he's been practicing to kill for years and just needed a situation in which he felt it was justified. He's not that kind of person so that argument really made him stop and think. Someone on here mentioned a gun loaded with hollowpoints - what a humanitarian. The goal should be either to stop the crime or make sure you live through it not to go all Rambo just because you believe you have impunity.

pdxa4
12-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Wow sorry to hear, this is why I have installed motion sensors all around my place, not the type that triggers lights but it buzz's inside the house when it it tripped.
I know the 2nd that someone steps in my driveway...

onemoremile
12-25-2006, 11:44 AM
I've got motion lights for the driveway and backyard. Having a 120 pound chow chow and black lab mix helps too. I lived in the ghetto for 5 years without a single incident. It was a really rough neighborhood too. We used to sit in the upstairs window and shoot hookers with a slingshot loaded with frozen blueberries. We really cleaned up that neighborhood. The hookers moved a few miles up the road and still haven't returned. We also used binocs and a bullhorn to mock the Johns. "hey you - license number xxx xxx, are you going to get a blowjob in the parking lot? make sure she takes her teeth out first." Stuff like that. When the other houses hear it and start turning lights on problems clear up pretty quick.

Euro
12-25-2006, 01:05 PM
I've got motion lights for the driveway and backyard. Having a 120 pound chow chow and black lab mix helps too. I lived in the ghetto for 5 years without a single incident. It was a really rough neighborhood too. We used to sit in the upstairs window and shoot hookers with a slingshot loaded with frozen blueberries. We really cleaned up that neighborhood. The hookers moved a few miles up the road and still haven't returned. We also used binocs and a bullhorn to mock the Johns. "hey you - license number xxx xxx, are you going to get a blowjob in the parking lot? make sure she takes her teeth out first." Stuff like that. When the other houses hear it and start turning lights on problems clear up pretty quick.

HAHAH.. damn hookers.

onemoremile
12-25-2006, 01:20 PM
When I moved out 6 years ago my folks moved in. They had a housewarming party and a few different neighbors said the same thing. "Are those your kids? I don't know what they did but the neighborhood is so much safer now."

The only real problem was that that window was at the top of the stairs. A few times we would get a perfect shot and laugh hard enough to fall off the divider wall and fall down the stairs. I though I broke a rib once after shooting a hooker in the ass with a BB gun. She was leaning in the dude's window and when shot she jumped up and hit her head and started kicking the crap out of his car. Ahhh, the good old days. Not that I ever want to be young, poor, and fearless again but it was fun as hell.

We also talked the local grocery store into giving us all their spoiled produce. Most of the businesses surrounding this parking lot gave us roof access. You can see where this is going..

LateraLex
12-25-2006, 06:28 PM
^ Dude thats hilarious.

SurferForever
12-25-2006, 09:37 PM
This works great . . . never had to use it but cant wait till i can. LoL

http://www.directbus.com/product-images/17-03606.jpg

Its called a tire buddy, found at truck stops. used for checking tire pressure . . .

sandnessmj
12-26-2006, 06:30 AM
Someone on here mentioned a gun loaded with hollowpoints - what a humanitarian. The goal should be either to stop the crime

Well, for the sake of argument, a regular 9mm round hardly has the knockdown power needed to take down an assailant. Not saying I'd shoot someone for breaking into my car, but for personal protection in that small of a caliber, hollow points would be recommended.

1 ate T
12-26-2006, 06:36 AM
wtf? this post is almost 2 years old

SoFresh
12-26-2006, 02:03 PM
I got 4th degree assault for beating the sh*t out of the guy who keyed my car... (might had also stabbed him once...) and 3rd degree misteif when I later punched out his trucks window... same night

01'A41.8T
12-26-2006, 04:08 PM
I got 4th degree assault for beating the sh*t out of the guy who keyed my car... (might had also stabbed him once...) and 3rd degree misteif when I later punched out his trucks window... same night

You're the man. [rolleyes]

Quattrocket
12-26-2006, 05:53 PM
so im back home visiting mom and dad for the weekend and im about to call it a night. when i flip off my lights, and along comes this ML benz i see the lights thru my blinds. and wtf do i see... 3 guys getting out 1 with a backpack. and they start working on the rims. i break down the stairs and grab my louisville slugger thats sitting rite at the garage door. flip the switch and chase them back to the car. they managed to pull off 1 lug nut.but left it. WTF is wrong with san jose. im callin it a night.

Probobly those damned asians. j/k[:p]

NogaroA4
12-26-2006, 06:30 PM
when i use to own hondas, I use to take my ecu out just so i knew it would be there

onemoremile
12-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Well, for the sake of argument, a regular 9mm round hardly has the knockdown power needed to take down an assailant. Not saying I'd shoot someone for breaking into my car, but for personal protection in that small of a caliber, hollow points would be recommended.

I was a medic in the Army. Regardless of what the NRA scares folks into believing, if you get shot with anything bigger than a .22 pistol you'll stop what you're doing and pay attention to the dude with the gun.

yusoslo
12-27-2006, 06:17 AM
I know this thread is old, but this is the exact reason I got out of the honda scene.

I had a very nice fully built EG turbo hatch. S2000 gray, full leather gsr interior and dash. I spend tons of money and time into that car ended up running 12.9 in the 1/4. Well I got a name for having a very clean hatch that was very fast. I was sitting on my front porch on a street with an average home value of 800k ( I rented) and you parrallel park on the street. So I was standing behind a pillar when this 4 door civic pulls up and slows down. I hear kids say.damn......that thing is turbo. Well I paid no mind and went to bed a few hours later. I am one of the heaviest sleepers I know and I was woken up to my alarm and a loud car pulling off.
I look out the window and see that car pulling off. As I run downstairs in my boxers and no shoes or shirt a cop pulls up. I mean like 15 sec after they drove off. I yell at him a blue 4 door civic 92-95 with exhaust, black rims, and 3-4 dudes. He radios ahead and pulls off. They had crowbar'd my hood, front drivers door and smashed the driver door window. The cop shows up 10 min later saying that they got them. The kids had all the car break in tools in the car as well. Best part was they had stolen one of my friends H22 hatches and he only had liability, lost everything.

So the state took them to court for over 8 vehicular thefts. I testified and 2 of them got 7 years no probation and one got 5 years!!!!! Now that is justice

loustylez
12-27-2006, 07:01 AM
justice is getting lined up by the owner who's car you just tried to jack and getting shot in the knee. you can't get away with this shit in other countries so forget the whole "you're just stopping down to their level" bullshit. theft isn't just the value of property stolen = how many years in prison. thievery is one of the lowest things someone can do, especially on the level of breaking in to someone's car and jacking their shit, and causing all kinds of damage in the process. it's sneaky, it's deceiving, it's wrong in so many ways. shoot'm up shoot'm up shoot'm up ;)

smoothie
12-29-2006, 09:29 PM
bb guns all the way man. wont murder anyone, if hit a few times might put them down then you can get your hands on them and start swinging. violence sucks but when your adrenaline gets goin'..... man thats a whole nother world