PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on some cosmetic upgrades?

Nate_R
08-19-2010, 04:41 PM
http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab266/nate_r3/

Bvulic
08-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Hey man that looks really nice. I would suggest deep waxing that paint get the shine back and you should be good. Also, Im not too crazy about the mudflaps, but It's all up to you. They're not bad, but I would go without them. good Luck.

Robb12
08-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Hey man that looks really nice. I would suggest deep waxing that paint get the shine back and you should be good. Also, Im not too crazy about the mudflaps, but It's all up to you. They're not bad, but I would go without them. good Luck.

X2 on the mudflaps, I think it would look much cleaner without. But I already think your car is sex on wheels

Nate_R
08-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Haha thanks. I've been thinkin about takin the mudflaps off. When I bought the car that was the only thing I didn't like so I might take them off this week.

stevejones19
08-19-2010, 06:06 PM
I see that your new, so take no offense by this if you've already found it. But check out the detailing forum... There is SOOOOOO much info there on getting your cars paint to look better than stock. And everyone that USUALLY posts in there is super helpfull and nice.

But your car looks really nice. I kinda like the mud flaps though. The wheels seems to compliment them in my eyes.

Nate_R
08-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Alright, thanks man.

AudiSport12
08-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Car looks good. Still never been a fan of that front end but it looks alright on yours. I would think of maybe getting an M3 lip spoiler and removing the badges on the pass side rear