PDA

View Full Version : Fort Collins GTG/Drive

bavarienmotor
02-21-2005, 02:16 PM
We'll be meeting at the CSU Parking lot west of Moby Arena at 1PM Sunday the 27th.

From CSU we will go up Rist Canyon. For those of you who haven't been up Rist, it is a blast. Plenty of tight corners and decent straights for you HP junkies.

I will have the Vag cable there for diag if anybody needs it.

Bring cameras if you have them, hopefully we can get some good video and pictures.

Respond if you can make it and I will add you to "the list".

1. Bluefox180
2. sleepr330 (bimmerforums)
3. chaua1 (AudiZine)
4. B2119 (Audi World)
5. Gnowknayme (Audi World)
6. KatanaPrana (Audi World)
7. CO AVANT (AudiZine)
8. raveadelic (Bimmerforums)
9. TXCOS4??? (AudiZine)
10. eurowerks (AudiZine)
11. OneFastGerman (Bimmerforums)
12. ///ti (Bimmerforums)
13. E36325ci + 2 (Bimmerforums)
14. BrownSoda??? (VW Vortex)
15. BoostedCorrados??? (VW Vortex)

- Mike

SwimmerTy
02-21-2005, 04:18 PM
Ooooo... I wish I could be there...

Mike,

I think I've got a few items that I'm going to have you take care of when I get back in mid march.... I'll email you when I know for sure...

Tyler

chaua1
02-21-2005, 04:32 PM
I will be done for sure.

CO AVANT
02-21-2005, 04:47 PM
I'm down...post a reminder on Sat.

bavarienmotor
02-21-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by SwimmerTy
Ooooo... I wish I could be there...

Mike,

I think I've got a few items that I'm going to have you take care of when I get back in mid march.... I'll email you when I know for sure...

Tyler

Wish you could come up with us!

Definately let us know when you get back into town! Can't wait to see the new [A6] [:D]

Originally posted by chaua1

I will be done for sure.

[/B]

Awesome, see you there

Originally posted by CO AVANT

I'm down...post a reminder on Sat.

[/B]

Will do, you're on the list

TXCOS4
02-22-2005, 12:15 AM
depending on what the dealer says about my car tomorrow i might be there. if im not in my car ill find someone else to ride with.

bavarienmotor
02-22-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by TXCOS4
depending on what the dealer says about my car tomorrow i might be there. if im not in my car ill find someone else to ride with.

Well, hopefully it isn't too bad. Hope to see you there.

eurowerks
02-23-2005, 01:36 AM
i'll be there

Steamboat S4
02-24-2005, 12:50 AM
i will be there. can you post directions because im coming from Denver. I only need directions once i hit ft collions

TXCOS4
02-24-2005, 01:29 AM
take the prospect, west or left, exit and then go down prospect till you hit shields, take a right on shields and then take a right at the second light (it will be the parking lot entrance, if you go left its a street called elizabeth)

i think this is the corrrect parking lot, if its the one i think it is, maybe mike will tell me if im correct

CO AVANT
02-24-2005, 08:01 AM
That's the one I was thinking of.

bavarienmotor
02-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Absolutely, thank you Will.

Steamboat S4 - Do you know if Rabbit Ear's Pass is still closed?

TXCOS4
02-24-2005, 01:51 PM
Why would Rabbit Ears be closed. Did it get that much snow. Ive never seen it close, ive seen chain law. Thats a lot of snow I got to get back there.

bavarienmotor
02-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by TXCOS4
Why would Rabbit Ears be closed. Did it get that much snow. Ive never seen it close, ive seen chain law. Thats a lot of snow I got to get back there.

My parents went skiing up there last weekend, after they got back they were watching the news and a tanker rolled over. They closed all of the lanes down in both directions. Wasn't sure if they were able to clean and open the pass again

rckymtn3L
02-24-2005, 10:45 PM
I'll try to make it, as long as the mountains dont get dumped on [hail]

P.S.

Hey bavarien, does your father work at J&M Precision Auto?

kwan
02-25-2005, 02:26 AM
I'll be there this Sunday.

jent
02-25-2005, 08:03 AM
Well, if all goes to plan I should be able to join you guys. I will make sure to bring the camera and the tripod for anyone who wants some awsome photos. Since I just got my car there are tons of things I need to do (waxing is on the top of the list since I just seem to be waiting on parts). But I hope to be able to bring her out and meet all you guys, hopfully the dealer will be able to get my radio working by then too.

bavarienmotor
02-25-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by rckymtn3L
I'll try to make it, as long as the mountains dont get dumped on [hail]

P.S.

Hey bavarien, does your father work at J&M Precision Auto?

Yes, J&M Precision Automotive is his shop. Did you just have your timing belt done through them?

jent
02-25-2005, 09:03 AM
Just checked the weather, looks like it might be a nice day. Only 20% chance of percipitation.
http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=80525&hourly=1&yday=57&weekday=Sunday
but it will be cloudy like a mother, oh well, makes better photos

rckymtn3L
02-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Hey Bavarian,
I just got my 03' audi's clutch replaced through him. I saw his name and your name and it just got me wondering. And on another note, both Jent and I went to highschool with your sister Shannon.

bavarienmotor
02-25-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by rckymtn3L
Hey Bavarian,
I just got my 03' audi's clutch replaced through him. I saw his name and your name and it just got me wondering. And on another note, both Jent and I went to highschool with your sister Shannon.

Thats what it was, he was telling me about that one.

Something I didn't know, small world, huh? I'm trying to talk her into coming on Sunday.

See you there

kwan
02-27-2005, 03:01 AM
Change of plans, can't make it. Sickness owns me.

TXCOS4
02-27-2005, 03:41 AM
ill be there, its like down the street from my apartment, but my car is still in the shop. anyone want to let me have a seat in thier car

bavarienmotor
02-27-2005, 10:32 AM
For everybody who planned on going today, we are still a-go. Weather has been clearing up in the Fort.

See you all there!

bavarienmotor
02-28-2005, 09:25 AM
Thanks for coming out guys/gals. Great to see you all this early in the year!

I will be posting my gallery of pictures and videos today or tomorrow.