PDA

View Full Version : lowwwerrrr

s4dc3
08-16-2010, 11:37 PM
sport springs or wait until i can afford coilovers??

Greedo
08-16-2010, 11:44 PM
ST Coils from CDesign. Do it!

http://www.audizine.com/forum/member.php/43608-CDesign

s4dc3
08-16-2010, 11:48 PM
hes got the hook up on coils or what??

s4dc3
08-16-2010, 11:52 PM
i was leaning toward vogtland coils for $250

Dynamite
08-17-2010, 03:47 AM
if you have stock non sport suspension then you will wreck your struts real quick on the "race" height coils. I have OEM sport suspension and think its grate, high enough for shity mountain roads and will go around a corner on a street as fast as you can do so safely with plenty more left in it, and still has a good ride. If you intend tracking your car then you will want adjustables, or if you want it stupidly low (and from your other threads im guessing you do) then you will want to get adjustables, or the cheaper way is to go with bilsteins (or similar) and then get "race" springs. Also, the aftermarket and OEM sport shocks have a lower spring peach so the car sits lower, if you want to go super low then the aftermarket shocks (and OEM sport) lower about an inch over stock without any change in hight of the springs, with "race" then you lose another inch or so on top of that I think. BTW you probably shouldnt use OEM sport with "race" as the springs ant made for it, go with aftermarket ones.

turbo_bootin
08-17-2010, 05:23 AM
SEARCH! (http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/375557-Searching-101)

JEmm
08-17-2010, 05:33 AM
omg. search.

Greedo
08-17-2010, 08:53 AM
i was leaning toward vogtland coils for $250

You get what you pay for.

PM Carson, he'll make it happen.

End thread.

bw86
08-17-2010, 09:57 AM
wait for coils

somebody5788
08-17-2010, 11:40 AM
This guy is pissing me off... He doesn't care but to spam the crap out of the general forum here with questions that are asked alll the time already.

s4dc3
08-17-2010, 12:05 PM
This guy is pissing me off... He doesn't care but to spam the crap out of the general forum here with questions that are asked alll the time already.

Can you read? You dont have to come into a thread, pretty sure it states clearly who started it, if u think its bout to waste ur time then dont bother clicking on it.

CrtchRktRcr
08-17-2010, 12:08 PM
proof there needs to be a waiting period before ppl can start making threads.

s4dc3
08-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Go make it happen then

somebody5788
08-17-2010, 12:38 PM
In 26 days you have started 36 threads and not one of them has had anything worth while in them. That is about 1.3 threads per day.... While most of us barely do a thread a week or maybe 2 a month.......

bronz
08-17-2010, 01:04 PM
the answer to your question is pretty simple. if you cant come up with an answer yourself you shouldnt be driving a car.

Watson
08-17-2010, 01:11 PM
In 26 days you have started 36 threads and not one of them has had anything worth while in them. That is about 1.3 threads per day.... While most of us barely do a thread a week or maybe 2 a month.......

+1

We should get the mods to do what maxima.org did. Any "newbie" can not start a thread untill they have had 15 posts. There is also a sticky thread for newbies only, where they can ask questions there instead of starting new threads. Just an option to the mods.

Check it out: http://forums.maxima.org/feedback-suggestions/309404-why-can-t-i-start-thread.html & http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999/389852-noobies-i-am-new-here-but-have-question-thread-read-first-post-before-posting.html

'98-B5
08-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Lower your thread making count!

CrtchRktRcr
08-17-2010, 02:00 PM
Go make it happen then

you're already making it happen dipshit.

Polski
08-17-2010, 02:29 PM
maybe hes trying to get his rings up lol

s4dc3
08-17-2010, 02:49 PM
i still dont get it, everyone has the option to click into any thread they want, dont click into mine if you dont feel like it. i can make as many damn posts and threads as i please.

sean1.8t
08-17-2010, 02:49 PM
+1

We should get the mods to do what maxima.org did. Any "newbie" can not start a thread untill they have had 15 posts. There is also a sticky thread for newbies only, where they can ask questions there instead of starting new threads. Just an option to the mods.

Check it out: http://forums.maxima.org/feedback-suggestions/309404-why-can-t-i-start-thread.html & http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999/389852-noobies-i-am-new-here-but-have-question-thread-read-first-post-before-posting.html

there already is the B5 WIKI that has quite a bit of info.

as well as this sticky i made years back. the more i look at it for the first time in a while, the more i realize how out of date it is. wow things have changed alot around here

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/113728-B5-A4-New-Member-Guide-FAQ!-Answers-to-the-most-commonly-asked-questions!

CrtchRktRcr
08-17-2010, 02:57 PM
i still dont get it, everyone has the option to click into any thread they want, dont click into mine if you dont feel like it. i can make as many damn posts and threads as i please.

typically when someone posts "lowwwerrr"... we click it to see a slammed b5. Not some child asking the same question over and over and over.

s4dc3
08-17-2010, 03:10 PM
typically when someone posts "lowwwerrr"... we click it to see a slammed b5. Not some child asking the same question over and over and over.

you all can talk as much as you want, im here for my car.

CrtchRktRcr
08-17-2010, 03:15 PM
if you cared about your car you should sell it to an adult.

s4dc3
08-17-2010, 03:20 PM
if you cared about your car you should sell it to an adult.

you got jokes for dayssss, im proud of you.too bad your breath stinks. wana buy my car since your such an admirable adult??

Seerlah
08-17-2010, 03:26 PM
When I first joined this site, I did like you did. Only difference was, it was maybe 3 threads before I was put in my place. The search function is full of valuable information pertaining to both pros and cons of routes you want to take, along with what would be cost effecient. And with those pros and cons, come real world reviews. That is how most of us know what to stick with and the drawbacks of each added modification. Threads like this could have been answered by yourself by simply using the search function. Over 90% of us use it when we have issues that need tending to, because the answers are already there. And if it isn't, then make a thread for it. But search before doing so. It keeps the front page clean from repetative threads and does not frustrate members who have been here for a while.

JumboBlack1.8
08-17-2010, 03:39 PM
you got jokes for dayssss, im proud of you.too bad your breath stinks. wana buy my car since your such an admirable adult??

Wow.......just....wow......This explains a lot......

keeganhartman
08-17-2010, 04:16 PM
there's probably 15+ posts in here about how he should search or he's a tool. All you need to do is ignore it and let him figure this out on his own. Without a limit on posting for new members this won't go away. All of this and maybe one member will have learned..

sean1.8t
08-17-2010, 04:31 PM

look, kid, respect gets respect. Seerlah made an excellent post and i urge you to take it in for all it's worth.

if you last around here, in a year or 2(maybe even sooner, who knows) you'll see another noob join AZ and do exactly what you've done so far, creating a thread a day on something when a simple search would have sufficed. THEN you'll see where everyone is coming from. there's a point when topics need to be re-discussed, and new ones brought up. how to lower your car, how to clear corner your headlights, and what the front and rear bias on the Quattro AWD system are not those type of topics. google could give you all of that in .4242542 seconds.

no need to let your pride get the best of you by trying to justify yourself or calling other members names and stating "I can make as many damn posts and threads as i please". just use the search, read read read and READ some more. then you'll be golden. i've learned how to dissassemble my entire car and put it back together just from being bored and reading this site over the years

CrtchRktRcr
08-17-2010, 04:42 PM

My question is did you get your GED yet? Those night classes will pay off some day. No thanks, I have enough vehicles.

Robb12
08-17-2010, 04:53 PM
save up for coilovers. A quick answer to a quick-ending topic.

/thread.

stevejones19
08-17-2010, 04:58 PM
My question is did you get your GED yet? Those night classes will pay off some day. No thanks, I have enough vehicles.

Don't fall for this and play his game. You'll suffer in the end with infractions or something silly and not worth it.

But to those that say ignore. Yeah ignoring is the best thing to do, until he starts bumping everything up and his name is under 50% of the active threads...

Why haven't the mods been on top of this guy anyway? Not telling anyone how to do there job, since i'm sure they all have day jobs. But this seems to have gone on for quite a while now.