PDA

View Full Version : Sunroof delete. -__- interior is falling apart

stack
07-22-2010, 03:27 AM
I googled and i have searched
i cant find. the headliner is falling apart in the back. my right front A pillar has stains from the water.
is this just a clogged drain??? also my sunroof rubber strip is crooked in one spot.
whenever it rains, and i go out to drive, i apply the brakes. water comes dribbling down threw the cover.

what do i do????

A4Rob
07-22-2010, 04:33 AM
I would remove the sunroof to make sure all the drains are connected. When you put it back together you can be sure align it straight also.

If you want a cf sunroof delete contact Greg at DTH.

A4Rob
07-22-2010, 04:34 AM
I would remove the sunroof to make sure all the drains are connected. When you put it back together you can be sure align it straight also.

daudic
07-22-2010, 06:50 AM
These cars have drain tubes that sometimes clog up. I have a B7 and they are at the front of the sunroof pocket and drain out under my front door hinges.

myb5quattro
07-22-2010, 07:30 AM
there is a recall on at least some of the b5s. I got a letter in the mail when I owned mine. Take it to a dealer and see if they will fix it all for you FO FREE

anmagro
07-22-2010, 08:14 AM

DTH?

silverman
07-22-2010, 10:24 AM
dthaus.com I believe.

stack
07-22-2010, 02:45 PM
damn
i will first go to the dealer. Because i did get a letter in the mail. but i think i threw it out
i will go ahead and do it anyway.

if not gonna try unclogging.
if that dont work i will just weld it shut.......lol