PDA

View Full Version : ME5 aeb big turbo...

Jerry-Oner
06-17-2010, 08:39 AM
I'm in the process of going big turbo on my aeb me5, I would like to see what tune, injectors and hp numbers are seen. Not interested on standalone as my a4 is a daily and I need my motronic ecu

grillhands
06-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Oh man bro, this is all over the forums. Just use the search button and you'll find all your answers.

Sales@RAI
06-17-2010, 08:58 AM
how big of a turbo?

Jerry-Oner
06-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Most likely a t3/t4, or a 3076, but the issue is the me5

pipe7284
06-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Here...this should help!!!!

http://www.audizine.com/forum/search.php

audikid66
06-17-2010, 09:37 AM
u guys r dicks..jus answer his question and help him out or dont post in the thread..wow what happened to people helping eachother... too many doosh bags nowadays

Jerry-Oner
06-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Very clever, did you come up with that one yourself?
If you don't have any useful to post, then don't post anything. How old are you 4?
Again, any hp numbers with tune and injectors would be appreciated.

pipe7284
06-17-2010, 10:09 AM
listen, this question gets asked numerous times throughout the week. There is plenty of information on the topic you want to know about. Dont be lazy and search the forums. If you have searched and still didnt find the answer you are looking for, then come back an post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biketsai
06-17-2010, 10:10 AM
listen, this question gets asked numerous times throughout the week. There is plenty of information on the topic you want to know about. Dont be lazy and search the forums. If you have searched and still didnt find the answer you are looking for, then come back an post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This.

EuroDriven
06-17-2010, 10:39 AM
There is a WHOLE BUILD SECTION....I am even doing a 3071 on my 98 aeb me5, sounds similar to what you are doing. Go look around a little bit. There is no simple answer to your question, between those 2 turbos there has got to be a hand full of tunes which all have a hand full of possibilities of HP numbers depending on different variables.

Look around and see what has been done, if you want to do something you don't see then, ask about that specifically or don't attempt it.

-John

grillhands
06-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Very clever, did you come up with that one yourself?
If you don't have any useful to post, then don't post anything. How old are you 4?
Again, any hp numbers with tune and injectors would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure i wasn't being a dick in any way. If you where lost in Newark and had a map in your hand (search button) wouldn't you attempt to use that map before you pulled over asking anybody for directions or advice in this situation. When you make a statement like you did, you can get useless information from people who don't know what they are talking about. If you get the facts first you will have an idea of what works and what doesn't. For example, when i first joined i was told that ko3 chipped software could support a gtrs. If i took this info and ran with it my engine will be in pieces. I apologize for and misunderstandings but i was looking out for your best interest.

Sales@RAI
06-17-2010, 02:17 PM
OP, PM sent

grillhands
06-17-2010, 02:18 PM
u guys r dicks..jus answer his question and help him out or dont post in the thread..wow what happened to people helping eachother... too many doosh bags nowadays
He never asked a question to begin with. He stated, "I'm in the process of going big turbo on my aeb me5, I would like to see what tune, injectors and hp numbers are seen. Not interested on standalone as my a4 is a daily and I need my motronic ecu." I told him he can use the search button and SEE all the numbers he wanted so before you start calling people names you should really understand what's being asked.

lowandslow4now
06-17-2010, 03:26 PM
I am running the 034 Stage3 BT kit with a T3/T4 57 trim turbo and Unitronics 440 bt file. I have not had it dyno'd but compared to other setups with T3/T4 it should be between 285 and 300 AWHP. I am running about 20PSI on a stock block. Unitronic software is good once you get everything sorted but for an AEB they do not have a larger file the the 440. I am about at the limit of the software and injectors and if you plan on more You should go with Tapp. I hope this helps.

Jerry-Oner
06-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks a lot man, that's was the kind of response I was looking for, 440 injectors are almost maxed out at 300+ awhp, I heard nightmare stories about the tapp tunes. I seen someone post awhile back In april that they were running the new v8 maf but I searched for his post and couldn't find anything after that. 630's would be more practical for the size of the turbo. Anyone else?

lowandslow4now
06-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Yeah I am very happy with the setup and I have heard alot of stories about the lighting MAF but those issues should be resolved now with the S8 Maf. eventually I am going to experiment with larger injectors and a larger Maf housing. I will do a C2 4" Maf housing with stock sensor and possibly 630's on this tune.

EuroDriven
06-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Thanks a lot man, that's was the kind of response I was looking for, 440 injectors are almost maxed out at 300+ awhp, I heard nightmare stories about the tapp tunes. I seen someone post awhile back In april that they were running the new v8 maf but I searched for his post and couldn't find anything after that. 630's would be more practical for the size of the turbo. Anyone else?

I am running Chris Tapp's newest tune with the new MAF....well I will be once I get my car started. The issue with the old Chris Tapp tunes were because of inconsistency in the MAFs, not because it was a bad tune. This new tune he has uses a OEM Audi V8 MAF, and the software is mapped for this, and I have heard from various venders it is much different then the previous tune. I plan on giving feedback to AZ once I get things running.

-John

TighTT
06-18-2010, 10:12 AM
I'm in the process of going big turbo on my aeb me5, I would like to see what tune, injectors and hp numbers are seen. Not interested on standalone as my a4 is a daily and I need my motronic ecu

I think a Ko4 tune will give you exactly what youre looking for.