PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: PES G2 Supercharger Kit

reloadmylove
06-13-2010, 07:03 PM
I don't know if I should be posting this here or in the Classified section, sorry, even though I've been a member for a little bit, I'm still kind of new to how things work around here...if this isn't in the right spot, please let me know and I'll repost it elsewhere...

At any rate, I'm interested in purchasing a PES G2 Supercharger kit, preferrably used, so it doesn't include PES's hefty price tag...unless there is a group buy deal or something that someone can let me in on...Anyone looking to sell theirs? I've got cash, and I'm serious about making this happen, as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!

Greedo
06-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Motor swap. It's more logical than buying that thing.

reloadmylove
06-13-2010, 07:55 PM
And also a LOT more expensive...Not trying to swap to a 2.7L, axels, driveshaft, ECU, Tranny, and harness...and I'd definitely never downgrade to a 1.8T

turbo_bootin
06-13-2010, 08:02 PM
What about V8 swap?

Greedo
06-13-2010, 09:40 PM
This is what I say every time I see someone wanting to boost a N/A engine - don't do it. The engine wasn't built for it and unless you intend on dropping a lot of cash to build the internals to handle the boost and in that case you might as well just start right and go with a block already built to handle it, like a 2.7, or a 1.8, etc.

reloadmylove
06-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I realize that, and I respect your opinion...I'm not looking to turbo it, or even rear mount turbo it like I've seen guys do..I'm looking for the PES g2 kit, which is stable for my motor...I'm not looking to build a 500+hp car, just something that will accelerate a little quicker than my stock 2.8 right now, without going through the hassle of a complete swap.

Vi3tBoY1029
06-13-2010, 11:41 PM
I realize that, and I respect your opinion...I'm not looking to turbo it, or even rear mount turbo it like I've seen guys do..I'm looking for the PES g2 kit, which is stable for my motor...I'm not looking to build a 500+hp car, just something that will accelerate a little quicker than my stock 2.8 right now, without going through the hassle of a complete swap.

i think he means that with the G2 supercharger, you will still get like 8psi of boost.

Urtorsen
06-14-2010, 12:25 AM
theres a kit over on vwvortex in the b5 a4 section,was a couple of days ago!

docurley
06-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Wanted ads are not aloud in here only the classifieds.