PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Light Question

Glenns Audi
06-13-2010, 12:48 PM
So I went and changed the bulbs on the vanity lights by our sun visors. Two issues came up.

1. Driver side will not turn on. I used all the bulbs on the passenger side and they all worked so its definitely not the bulbs (both stock and upgraded leds)
2. I can't for my life put back the plastic clear piece that covers the bulbs. Anyone have some quick tips to put this back on.

Thanks in advance guys.

jsantiago17
06-13-2010, 12:52 PM
So I went and changed the bulbs on the vanity lights by our sun visors. Two issues came up.

1. Driver side will not turn on. I used all the bulbs on the passenger side and they all worked so its definitely not the bulbs (both stock and upgraded leds)
2. I can't for my life put back the plastic clear piece that covers the bulbs. Anyone have some quick tips to put this back on.

Thanks in advance guys.

Not sure why your driver side vanity light doesn't work, but I had same issue with the plastic cover that goes over the light. I ended up using crazy glue because they would not snap on.

Seerlah
06-13-2010, 01:43 PM
I also used crazy glue[cool].

Too lazy to look in the owners manual to see what is associated with that fuse, but you would want to look into that. If that's not the case, then it is more than likely something with the circuit itself. Or maybe the bulb contact points.