PDA

View Full Version : What Size is the Clutch Bleeder Valve?

Oceanside
06-11-2010, 10:36 AM
So I was bleeding my clutch the other day for a poker run and I overtightened the stupid plastic bleeder valve and the end snapped off. Thankfully it was closing it and it doesnt leak. My Bently and my friend at the dealership cant find what size the valve is and its not listed, unless you buy the entire assembly. So who can help cause I dont want to take out the piece and let the entire system drain out when I can just swap them out quickly. Also Does anyone run a metal replacement? I know the assembly is plastic but I think it would be safer then this happening again

Seerlah
06-11-2010, 01:49 PM
As far as I know, the brake fluid won't come out if you remove the bleeder valve. You will actually have to pump it out to have fluid come out. Hopefully, someone will chimme in to confirm. If this is the case, you can take the bleeder valve off. But upon reinstalling, you will need to bleed out the tiny amount of air that would have enetered the system.

Tifun
06-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Hate to say it but you are kinda SOL unless someone has an extra they can pull out so you can get the exact on you need. Pegasus sells a ton of fittings, you just need to know which on you need.

-Keith

biketsai
06-12-2010, 08:32 AM
A metal replacement would be badass! I feel like mine is stripped already =/