PDA

View Full Version : upper dash question

nsnoey
06-04-2010, 07:31 PM
hey guys
so my upper dash has started to peel back starting at the wind sheild, and i was wondering if any one has replaced there, i would like to know what im getting myself into before i rip everything apart. also if you know any one selling one please let me know.

-nick

nsnoey
06-08-2010, 01:27 AM
up

biketsai
06-08-2010, 02:16 AM
I did it. Its really not that difficult, just time consuming. Make sure you have radio keys and also, I think you will have to rip some electrical stuff out (lights for the air vents) in order to get the dash out unless you are super patient.

EuroDriven
06-08-2010, 05:22 AM
I am swapping dashes in my car right now. You take out the entire center console with maybe 8ish screws, the glove box just comes out, the pass side under dash is about 3-4 screws, and the driver side under dash is about 4 screws and then about 8 screws in the upper part. It took about 4 hours my first time to pull everything apart.

I also have an extra black top half of the dash out of a facelift, without the facelift vents, I can include the boring non light up vents if you would like, but your vents will fit in it no problem.

-John