View Full Version : I need to know what these parts are please

06-03-2010, 06:27 AM
I have a b5 a4, there's two plastic strips on each side of the car under each door, one fell off and i need to know where to get a replacement and what that parts called. Also im missing a part then pops out when you get a toe. Its on thee bottom part of the front bumper and there one on each side, black plastic grill.Also on the etop of the front bumper there's two square pieces that can pop out , im missing one, whats the name of it?Thanks to anyone who can help.

06-03-2010, 07:17 AM
You're missing, in order: door sills (unless its on the door itself, then its the lower door mouldings), front bumper grills, headlight washer caps.