PDA

View Full Version : lots of weird noises coming from under car??

slomo
06-02-2010, 04:42 PM
so ive owned my b5 for about 7 months now and it seems to be developing some weird noises

first gear clicking[headbang]
different clicking/popping noise when decelerating from around 4k (in all gears)
powersteering screetch (not from belt but from rack itself)

any suggestions/ maintenence issues i should be aware of?

biketsai
06-02-2010, 05:20 PM
so ive owned my b5 for about 7 months now and it seems to be developing some weird noises

first gear clicking[headbang]
different clicking/popping noise when decelerating from around 4k (in all gears) check to see if any heatshiels or bolts are loose on the exhaust
powersteering screetch (not from belt but from rack itself)-check fluid level

there ya go

slomo
06-02-2010, 09:21 PM
not a lot of help there bro

but thanks for the effort

make ur way back to the short yellow thing

geeky
06-02-2010, 09:29 PM
not a lot of help there bro

but thanks for the effort

make ur way back to the short yellow thing

Damn such a B.A. ethug

I was going to help you and make some suggestions, but if you're not going to give respect, don't think that you should deserve any. Good luck with getting any of you problems solved.

slomo
06-03-2010, 12:31 AM
not trying to be an e thug at all just really stupid when someone takes the time to read a thread and responds with something sarcastic, if you had any common sense you would understand it was a joke thanks for your concern gbye

anyone else have anything to say?

discontained
06-03-2010, 02:35 AM

first gear clicking
different clicking/popping noise when decelerating from around 4k (in all gears) check to see if any heatshiels or bolts are loose on the exhaust
powersteering screetch (not from belt but from rack itself)-check fluid level

not trying to be an e thug at all just really stupid when someone takes the time to read a thread and responds with something sarcastic, if you had any common sense you would understand it was a joke thanks for your concern gbye

anyone else have anything to say?

Did you not read what he quoted you?

Anyway. Check your endlinks on your swaybars for clicking/popping. Also check your mounts.

call911ok
06-03-2010, 09:04 AM
thanks discontained. I missed what he replied in the quote too, . Didn't read carefully enough... >.<

slomo
06-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Did you not read what he quoted you?

Anyway. Check your endlinks on your swaybars for clicking/popping. Also check your mounts.

thank you sir and i totally missed his replies in the quote