PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Looking for a B5 S4 Exhaust

97B518TQM
05-26-2010, 04:56 PM
I want to upgrade my exhaust from stock but don't want anything crazy loud. I just want a bit more tone and to pick up some power with a better flow. I will be gutting the precats on my downpipes also.
let me know if you have one and how much you would want for it. I am considering getting the SSAC exhaust for $350 shipped but I am not sure about the quality and sound of it.

BlkdoutS4
05-26-2010, 11:37 PM
I want to upgrade my exhaust from stock but don't want anything crazy loud. I just want a bit more tone and to pick up some power with a better flow. I will be gutting the precats on my downpipes also.
let me know if you have one and how much you would want for it. I am considering getting the SSAC exhaust for $350 shipped but I am not sure about the quality and sound of it.

the SSAC sounds amazing and the quality is fine. it just usually takes a little massaging to get it to fit perfect. it sounds even better if you cut out the rear muffler like I did..

97B518TQM
05-27-2010, 12:00 AM
the SSAC sounds amazing and the quality is fine. it just usually takes a little massaging to get it to fit perfect. it sounds even better if you cut out the rear muffler like I did..

I will take your word for it and order it tomorrow. Not sure if I should also get the downpipes,... I kinda wanted to keep the stock downpipes with the stock cats and just gut the precats to free up some of the flow.

BlkdoutS4
05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
I will take your word for it and order it tomorrow. Not sure if I should also get the downpipes,... I kinda wanted to keep the stock downpipes with the stock cats and just gut the precats to free up some of the flow.

that should be fine, you can always upgrade downpipes later. there is a group buy going on right now for the exhaust from DNA, its pretty much the exact same as SSAC and its only like $320 for the catback.

here you go: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?366395-vortex-S4-catback-group-buy-PHASE-2!!!-320-shipped!-need-15-20-people...

97B518TQM
05-27-2010, 01:45 AM
that should be fine, you can always upgrade downpipes later. there is a group buy going on right now for the exhaust from DNA, its pretty much the exact same as SSAC and its only like $320 for the catback.

here you go: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?366395-vortex-S4-catback-group-buy-PHASE-2!!!-320-shipped!-need-15-20-people...

I saw the group buy but they won't have them available for a while. I can get the catback system only without the DPs for $350 shipped.

BlkdoutS4
05-27-2010, 01:50 AM
I saw the group buy but they won't have them available for a while. I can get the catback system only without the DPs for $350 shipped.

cool, from where?

washyourrhands
05-27-2010, 02:12 PM
ill be selling my APR stealth catback soon

97B518TQM
05-27-2010, 03:26 PM
ill be selling my APR stealth catback soon

Damn, I just sent the money for the SSAC group buy exhaust for $320 shipped.

Raacerx
05-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Damn, I just sent the money for the SSAC group buy exhaust for $320 shipped.

You won't be disappointed with the SSAC/DNA/OBX. Like Brian said, fitment is the only issue and it just takes some minor exhaust shop work to get it to seal up.