PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Free and Cheap OEM B5 S4 Parts (mounts, inlet pipes, control arms, etc)

Raacerx
05-14-2010, 12:09 PM
I've got the following

Free:
4 sets of stock turbo inlet pipes
1 set of stock turbo outlet pipes
Used RS4 clutch & pressure plate - still has life
Stock Bipipes (one set virgin, the other set has been drilled and tapped for Meth bungs (included))
OEM used fuel pump with basket
Lots of upper and lower control arms
Rear B5 S4 brake rotors - Still got life
4 working K03 turbos

Cheap:
OEM S4 motor mounts, not leaking - $50
OEM S4 tranny mounts, look good - $25
OEM Flywheel, could use resurface - $50
Almost new OEM used fuel pump with basket - $35
Passenger side upper Control Arms - $30 (great condition, very low mileage)

Oompous
05-14-2010, 12:56 PM
wish i could find someone with a door pump since my car doesnt even lock with the lock button in the car or the keyless entry and the oem one from audi is like 700 bucks

Raacerx
05-14-2010, 01:21 PM
wish i could find someone with a door pump since my car doesnt even lock with the lock button in the car or the keyless entry and the oem one from audi is like 700 bucks

www.car-parts.com

search for your car and the part

thegame
05-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Dibs on a pair of the least worn k03's. I hear the snake hissing a bit now.

mjb0023
05-14-2010, 08:43 PM
how are the control arms??

Raacerx
05-15-2010, 12:29 AM
how are the control arms??

most of the control arms are fairly used, except for the passenger side uppers I mentioned, which are in absolutely great condition. Otherwise, I'd say they are better used for pressing in new bushings, as some of them have the bushings torn, hence why they are free.

97B518TQM
05-15-2010, 03:00 AM
Max, I will get those pipes with the meth holes/bungs. Please keep them for me, I will definitely get them in the next couple of days, I promise. Just let me know when is a good time. After all, this S4 needs to be modded :) I might get the good passenger upper control arms for $30 as well, mine are cracked. Not clunking yet but cracked.

splatt
05-15-2010, 09:02 AM
Max, I will get those pipes with the meth holes/bungs. Please keep them for me, I will definitely get them in the next couple of days, I promise. Just let me know when is a good time. After all, this S4 needs to be modded :) I might get the good passenger upper control arms for $30 as well, mine are cracked. Not clunking yet but cracked.

I just dug through the records the previous owner of my car gave me, assuming the passenger upper control arms are the ones from my car(which I think they are), they have ~8000 miles on them.

Oompous
05-16-2010, 03:22 AM
cant seem to find the right name of the pump or whatever it is that controls the locks.

Raacerx
05-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Yeah they are splatt's arms he left after we did CA (Sam, you are welcome to grab the good pair, or share some of the $$$, since I realized maybe you didn't intentionally leave those here).

Jay, the bipipes are yours. You can get them whenever, no rush. Otherwise, hopefully I'll have my car working this week and I need to break in my clutch so I might be in the area.

thegame, the better pair of K03 is being held for you. Don't forget to remind me to bring them to the GTG.

97B518TQM
05-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah they are splatt's arms he left after we did CA (Sam, you are welcome to grab the good pair, or share some of the $$$, since I realized maybe you didn't intentionally leave those here).

Jay, the bipipes are yours. You can get them whenever, no rush. Otherwise, hopefully I'll have my car working this week and I need to break in my clutch so I might be in the area.

thegame, the better pair of K03 is being held for you. Don't forget to remind me to bring them to the GTG.

Thanks, Max. I won't be able to make it today since we are having some guests over but I will definitely try to make it over there in the very near future. If space is not an issue just keep them, I will definitely get them, I just can't commit to a day. If you are in the area also I can meet you wherever is convenient for you. PM your number, I lost it.

splatt
05-20-2010, 08:19 AM

We can figure something out when I'm back in California, most likely a split. I'll be in SC for my grad and rehearsal etc.