PDA

View Full Version : What about a Wagenzine.com?

Knoxvegan
02-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Since there are quite a few Volkswagen owners that lurk around here including the admin, have you ever thought about starting a Wagenzine.com for those wishing to read all about VW's? With the success of Audizine.com, I think you all would have a good foundation to start on if you decided to pursue it. I don't know, just a thought.

Anthony
02-04-2005, 10:44 PM
It's been discussed in the past. When we started AZ there weren't many other options out there for Audi enthusiasts like there are for the VW scene. Well, it's actually similar, there's one big forum and numerous smaller/regional ones...

Knoxvegan
02-04-2005, 10:57 PM
I see. I didn't know it'd been discussed but figured talk had been passed around in some facet.

I think with the right marketing and exposure, Wagenzine.com could appeal to many folks wanting a different atmosphere. Many are starting to stray from the larger ones in search of finding a more laid back, friendly and informative alternative.

Just an idea. I'd be glad to help with funding and ideas if you all wanted to pursue this.

Anthony
02-04-2005, 11:03 PM
I've been curious as to your site. Is it more of the smaller regional type? I'm guessing it's like SoCal Euro, which I'm familiar with because it's out my way.

Are you on Vortex a lot?

Knoxvegan
02-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Anthony
I've been curious as to your site. Is it more of the smaller regional type? I'm guessing it's like SoCal Euro, which I'm familiar with because it's out my way.

Are you on Vortex a lot?

Southeast Euro was created for the mentioned makes on our site and for people around the FL, TN, MS, AL, GA, NC, & SC area of the US. In a sense, it's like SoCal and NoCal yet on a somewhat larger level as we include more states. We strive to cover local and regional cars shows, small group G2G's and just overall be on the scene, in the scene and more.

I'm on the Vortex some but it's mostly for searching purposes.

foofighter
02-04-2005, 11:09 PM
hmmmmmmmm....

Hassmeister
02-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Rollin', rollin', rollin'... keep them douhgies moving...

Yippie ki yeah Pardner!!!

I'm ready for a round up![up] [up]

Eeee ha, WAGENZINE.

Anthony
02-10-2005, 09:59 PM
It does kinda have that feel to it, doesn't it.

If we do ever decide to do a new 'Zine, it won't be named that. Creative though. [up]