PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Who got fooled by the Perferated pleather Seats?

bmfaze2
04-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Anyone have alot of rips in their dark grey pleather seats? If your around Daly city or Berkeley, please take mine. I upgraded to black power leather seats from my friends 04 b6. Rears are good and Passenger front is good. Only problem, All seats are out except for the driver front seat. My friends rail was bent, so I have to see if I can bend it back straight or see if I have to use the rail on my old seat (Not sure if the seat rails are interchangeble between Non power and power. Driver front has a very very small scrape on the side. Both fronts have the electric lumbar (Thats it!). Please pm me if you want them. Would rather give it to someone who needs them before I toss them. Its from a 02 b6.

chimchongdlight
04-20-2010, 01:31 AM
would they fit a 98 b5?...are they more on the blacker side? my driver side is ripped like crazy..are they identical to the b5 seat? may i see pics?..i would love to pick up the front driver if it fits and plugs in nice...mines heated but not powered

got boost.
04-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Never heard of a darker gray color but if its black ill take them. I live on the border of daly city and have a 02 B6.

bmfaze2
04-20-2010, 09:30 AM
I have some people who PM'd about the seats already, but if it doesn't go through, I'll let you guys know. Also I'm not sure if they fit on a b5.