PDA

View Full Version : I know this has been covered already (searched)....intercooler mounting

MOtown A4
03-17-2010, 07:53 AM
Well after 2 days worth of researching and looking at pictures and trying to dig up as much as possible on this topic, i've come up with very little. I realize that alot of you have just used the cross bar utilizing the AC condensor with two bars going down to each mount on the intercooler. What i'm looking for is the people that have used this method but maybe changed something a little bit or have done something a little differently that has worked out better for them in the end. lots of large pictures is an absolute plus! please post any and all pictures of your intercooler mounting TIA!

doubleu8
03-17-2010, 08:00 AM
I have nothing to add to this thread other than I am local and would like to know another B5'er.
If you need/want any help with your build, I would like to see what your up to...
Now back on topic....

MOtown A4
03-17-2010, 08:12 AM
I have nothing to add to this thread other than I am local and would like to know another B5'er.
If you need/want any help with your build, I would like to see what your up to...
Now back on topic....

not a problem! check out the widwest section in the regional threads. i started a official michigan thread thats gotten pretty hot, there should be a few meets coming up soon in the clawson/royal oak/ madison heights area at caribou coffee. and when its a little nicer out i usually check out woodward on friday and saturday nights.