PDA

View Full Version : For Sale FORUM Input...

Hassmeister
01-27-2005, 06:14 PM
If it ain't got dem pics attached it ain't sellin'!
I mean come on even this old FART (Rock, Paper, Sissors) has a digital camera.

Anthony
01-27-2005, 06:20 PM
I agree. And you want us to.?.?.?

Hassmeister
01-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Educate and slap 'em around a bit.[;)]

Anthony
01-28-2005, 11:30 AM
[:D]

Bored today? See a lot of posts from you, especially around this Forum. [:)]

Hassmeister
02-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Yup, just trying to find away to take my mind off of another bad week of family info... not good news
:o(

Anthony
02-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Sorry to hear that...

Hassmeister
02-16-2005, 10:45 AM
Thanks! [:)]

It's been great coming in here visiting and posting just to get my mind off of... my Step Dad and my real Dad both passing within 5 months of each other. And now our 10 yr old Doberman "Tessa" is in for an Ultra Sound, because she has been bleeding internally and has a growth the size of a Lemon in her abdomen not to mention she has Addisson's desease and a Thyroid condition. She's been a real trooper (still has a sweet eager personally and that wagging tail when Daddy speaks to her). She's my little girl and has been sleeping beside me since the bleeding began. I haven't been sleeping latey, cause I've been worrying about my two Mom's and my baby.

So thanks for letting me get carried away sometimes in here. It really helps to do something else that's fun while things are crazy in my life![up] [:)]

Anthony
02-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Sorry to here all of that, and I'm glad we can be of at least a little help in people's often crazy and depressing daily lives. I know AZ oftentimes helps me out too. [:)]

So we might just have more for you to do around The Zine if you really want the extra work, to help take your mind off things and all. [;)]

SAC_Audi
02-16-2005, 01:14 PM
Hass, we're all with you...Except of course for those bastards that don't post pics with stuff their selling...

Maybe instead of moderators, we need mutawa to go out to people's houses and beat them with sticks when they get out of line...

I can see it now on CNN:

"AZ member beaten for improper posting of item for sale. AZ Mutawa beat a young man and his family after the young man failed to post pictures of the tail lights he'd posted for sale. In other news, AZ Mutawa have beheaded another AZ member for not searching before posting a question about exhaust systems."

Hassmeister
02-16-2005, 01:28 PM
No, you silly guy... no stick beating or beating of any kind.[rolleyes]

SAC_Audi
02-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Man, you're no fun anymore!!!! (quote from Monty Python)

Hassmeister
02-16-2005, 02:10 PM
No, as I get older and am dealt some heavy blows... I'm getting more kinder and gentler.
Although I due have a flare up now and then. ("man gets Evil twitch")[;)]